Women only get horny for men that MOG THEM. Why can't you understand?

So what is up with the betas on here wanting Stacy when they're subhuman?

Stacy will never feel sexual attraction to you so it is betabux cope.

Only women beneath your league find you sexy, so YOU MUST date down if you want sexual attraction/appeal.

If not you are like "muh normies got Stacylite gf" but you know damn well Stacy doesn't find no Indian or sub 7 hot.

So it is either date down for sex appeal/to mog her, or date across or above but be her "equal" AKA pussy dryer boy"friend."

There is no exception to this rule AT ALL. If a subhuman is with a girl you think mogs him it means ONE OF TWO THINGS: you can't rate or she is not sexually attracted to him.

Women "date" men they aren't sexually attracted to for various other reasons.

If you are lucky that guy may be you too! Don't give up, fellas!
Over for my looksmatch

• Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola CØck
how do u know ur htn

I'm the litte boy on the left
IMG 20221221 WA0001

I'm the litte boy on the left
View attachment 2519044
That proves nothing ur a child, im asking how do u know ur a htn, is there anything in life which tells u this or are u basing it off ur own judgement

Not being an asshole btw or doubting u im being genuinely curious

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410

Only women beneath your league find you sexy, so YOU MUST date down if you want sexual attraction/appeal.

If not you are like "muh normies got Stacylite gf" but you know damn well Stacy doesn't find no Indian or sub 7 hot.

So it is either date down for sex appeal/to mog her, or date across or above but be her "equal" AKA pussy dryer boy"friend."

There is no exception to this rule AT ALL. If a subhuman is with a girl you think mogs him it means ONE OF TWO THINGS: you can't rate or she is not sexually attracted to him.

Incredibly factual. mogging a girl is the ultimate way to assert sexual dominance

• Love it
Reactions: Crayola CØck
That proves nothing ur a child, im asking how do u know ur a htn, is there anything in life which tells u this or are u basing it off ur own judgement

Not being an asshole btw or doubting u im being genuinely curious

A White girl was staring at me on the train yesterday. I get this all the time. Especially White girls.

A White girl was staring at me on the train yesterday. I get this all the time. Especially White girls.
Women of all ethnicities stare at me but am not htn 😂

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck and GuyFromSingapore
This isn’t true…at all. People here are so schizo and autistic about human behavior.

Do you really think average looking couples don’t get turned on by each other? Do you really think a 7/10 girl won’t get turned on by her 7/10 boyfriend because she’s also a 7?

Go outside and actually make friends and interact with real humans. Jfc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Crayola CØck

I agree but I think there’s a point where if your looks matched and you’re both genuinely objectively hot she WILL make the motions

BUT maybe not as much if u were gigachad or did mog her.

If she sees you as genetically fit and in her league she will be sexually attracted

Women will get horny when a handsome guy ignores her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410

Chad here , I think op is right

male gaze statement