Women simping for Timothy Chalamet brings the redpill copers out

You vs the guy she told you not to worry about.

David laid is a true chad. 6’3 and ripped, with facial aesthetics. He would absolutely destroy this twink in night clubs and OLD. Argument over.

Btw a guy on YouTube asked girls to rate that exact photo of David and every girl gave him ten and reacted like ‘wow’ and some were htbs.

Keep coping.
You are the deluded low IQ normie seething in the tiktok comments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and tombradylover
His appeal is more so with foids in like HS, on any college campus tho he’d get out stayed by any robust tall athlete

Niggas are still denying the gym pill in 2023 💀

I don’t need to be a neurosurgeon to know that looking like a twink isn’t ideal and that being jacked/athletic looking mogs any other body type. Also jfl at not wanting to tan or go on roids :lul: :lul: :lul: tanning is great if you want to get ideal golden coloring and not look like a decomposed corpse. Obviously roids are far from ideal but a low dosage physique has WAY more appeal than some framelet twink that looks like he could easily be pushed around. @looksmaxxer234 has tons of experiments to prove what I’m saying.

View attachment 2390998
Put this nigga and Timothee in any club or college campus and he would get mogged hard. I’m not saying Timothee would get no girls whatsoever but it would be clear who has more appeal than who.
I go to the gym very regularly and I think it's really beneficial. It's steroids I'm against.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Deleted member 14693 and Xangsane
It's great you found a way to go through seven steroid cycles at a young age not for vanity reasons. Take care of yourself and always prioritize your well-being. Wishing you enduring health and happiness.
Nah I meant my seventh week on my cycle not my seventh cycle wtf I’d be way to big at that point fuck that lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Seth Walsh
No person that uses 4chan is high IQ, and if they are it’s just the larping type of high IQ that they used to one up themselves in an argument. It’s not actually the useful type of high IQ that would help further achieve them in life.

Also lol at your artesy hoe JB cope, those bitches wanna get pumped and creamed the same way that the degenerate IG bitches you mentioned do, they’re all the same either way.
Alt girls like guys like chico and timothee. Sure they wanna be pumped and dumped but by prettyboys not masc dudes. And i follow these alt girls on Facebook they're legit high iq

4chan and all alt internet spaces are higher iq than average. Probably 105 or 110 average iq

And no difference between the iq in an argument and wat will make u succeed (which is weakly correlated with income anyways). Iq that wins an argument is verbal reasoning which is obviously used in a ton of stuff i.e. law, business, contracts and deals, etc.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
You are the deluded low IQ normie seething in the tiktok comments
Aren’t you that nigga that posted that huge roided guy experiment who slayed hard on old. I.e guy in your Avi. You are beyond schizo Lmao wtf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566 and Deleted member 22924
Nah I love being on steroids and love being bigger it’s literally got nothing to do with women, since I’ve been on roids I’ve had zero interest in women at all. I really wanna be the best version of myself and I honestly no joke got no time for dating atm. I just fuck my fb on the side and being ghosting her too tbh.

Yes face is most important I agree. It’s just our perspective on things I guess.

It is what it is. That’s why you just gotta do what you want tbh. at the end of my 7th week on cycle and how people treat me has changed a lot. The respect has definitely changed towards me in a good way.

Do I care if some out of shape alt girl doesn’t find me being ripped attractive? No. Do I fuck. Do I care if she does? No.

I do shit for me and me only. Being the best version of yourself is all that matters. I learnt that way too late tbh.

Wish you all the best with ascending anyways my guy, it’s good to discuss things on here tbh. There is no wrong answer, only a perspective so it is what it is.
Yottacoping still about alt girls lol. Muh out of shape just pulling random stuff out your ass to cope at this point jfl

• +1
His appeal is more so with foids in like HS, on any college campus tho he’d get out stayed by any robust tall athlete

Niggas are still denying the gym pill in 2023 💀

I don’t need to be a neurosurgeon to know that looking like a twink isn’t ideal and that being jacked/athletic looking mogs any other body type. Also jfl at not wanting to tan or go on roids :lul: :lul: :lul: tanning is great if you want to get ideal golden coloring and not look like a decomposed corpse. Obviously roids are far from ideal but a low dosage physique has WAY more appeal than some framelet twink that looks like he could easily be pushed around. @looksmaxxer234 has tons of experiments to prove what I’m saying.

View attachment 2390998
Put this nigga and Timothee in any club or college campus and he would get mogged hard. I’m not saying Timothee would get no girls whatsoever but it would be clear who has more appeal than who.
Not once in my life did I say looking like a twink is ideal. I don't know why I get misinterpreted as saying a twink body is ideal when I'm really saying Timothee Chalamet has a better face than most of the population, and that's why his twink body isn't a turn off.

Use heads in floating containers to help visualize my point

"View attachment 2390998
Put this nigga and Timothee in any club or college campus and he would get mogged hard. I’m not saying Timothee would get no girls whatsoever but it would be clear who has more appeal than who."

Put Timothee on a college campus?? OKAY LETS FUCKING PUT HIM ON A COLLEGE CAMPUS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Enough blackpills motherfucker????

Realise that he is an A list celebrity with top looks. I don't think he's ever stepped foot in a grimy UK club before. But you could probably find him at 1 OAK or any exclusive venue in LA chilling with actors and celebs before finding 100000000+ unread DMs on instagram.

Are you out of your mind saying "put Timothee in a club against this roidmaxxed normie and see what happens" ??? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
Interview Crying GIF
Working Kermit The Frog GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, tyronelite, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Bro you’re too autistic. The guy is a giga framecel and is short. He’s not out of this world I’m afraid to say. Quite a lot of white guys look like him.

Continuing my comment. There’s a reason why you see niggas like @forevergymcelling crying that they went to the club and got rejected by foods who then were with mtns who they mogged to death. I’ve even seen it happen myself irl. Reason?

That guy even tho you mog to death is known in that social circle as ‘the guy’ he’s respected by male guys and he’s giga social with girls. He has high social status and so women wanna be with him as it boosts her status as well within their social group and dynamics.

It’s like you niggas will be like ‘women don’t like muscles or tattoos’ it’s true women may not like these things nor care for them, but what about how they are perceived?

If you have muscles and 1 or two tattoos or you’re likely perceived as alpha, dominant, strong, NT compared to if you’re a holocaust victim. It’s the same with tanning etc. it’s not that darker skin makes you more attractive it’s probably more that it’s perceived as more outgoing and the positive stereotypes that come with such a look. Too many niggas on here think black or white it’s funny.
this is retarded
i've seen timothee chalamet in 2019 in touluose once
he looked out of this world in motion, never seen a white guy in toulouse look like him ever JFL, i did see shit copies of him, but he looked unique

red pill alpha muh preaching cucks like you should be banned, timothee is attractive and thats why girls simp for him you fucking idiot
why do u not see girls simp for danny devito? hes famous and got money too jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, EdouardManlet, Looks234 and 5 others
Yottacoping still about alt girls lol. Muh out of shape just pulling random stuff out your ass to cope at this point jfl
What you talking about? If I’m ripped I couldn’t give a shit about what girls out of shape think lmao I’m sorry if that offends you??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Aren’t you that nigga that posted that huge roided guy experiment who slayed hard on old. I.e guy in your Avi. You are beyond schizo Lmao wtf
Just make up things theory, I'm not
You are one of the few brownoid species coping with malegaze left on the forum though
Loox is very goodlooking and can slay but he will never have a TikTok career or have prime JBs lust after him just because of his looks
Now cope

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Kamui
What you talking about? If I’m ripped I couldn’t give a shit about what girls out of shape think lmao I’m sorry if that offends you??
You're telling yourself actual interesting girls (alt girls,one of the few types of girls with actual personality) are out of shape

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Xangsane
Just make up things theory, I'm not
You are one of the few brownoid species coping with malegaze left on the forum though
Loox is very goodlooking and can slay but he will never have a TikTok career or have prime JBs lust after him just because of his looks
Now cope
Nah it was definitely you nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566
You're telling yourself actual interesting girls (alt girls,one of the few types of girls with actual personality) are out of shape
No I’m telling tales obviously

why do u not see girls simp for danny devito?
Ah classic, use an extreme outlier on the looks scale (Devito) to back up your point cause that has definite real world validity doesn’t it, and you say I’m an idiot.

Ah classic, use an extreme outlier on the looks scale (Devito) to back up your point cause that has definite real world validity doesn’t it, and you say I’m an idiot.
Sure, can you show me actors that are unattractive objecitvely that gets attention from women?
You fucking idiot, do you think I fucking simp for Amy Shmuer or fucking ugly actress because they're rich and famous? I don't fucking care, I fucking simp for women I find attractive, the same goes for women, they simp for guys they fucking find attractive you fucking low IQ brainlet

The same girls that used to simp over Chico are the same fucking crowd simping over Chalamet if you don't know btw, you're just too retarded to realize that

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Looks234, Bushman and 1 other person
Got no interest in women atm. Normie wannabe????
What kind of women do you like??? Simple question stop avoiding lol

And normie wannabe yes, if u post here ur alt by definition

Caging so hard. Dude bout to go ER cause someone disagrees with him lmao.
yet u cant answer me, u know ur wrong cause ur low iq, keep coping lmao, absolute fag

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
What kind of women do you like??? Simple question stop avoiding lol

And normie wannabe yes, if u post here ur alt by definition
Why tf it matter? Idek, I’m genuinely not interested in women atm, it’s not a joke.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924, Seth Walsh and LampPostPrime
Not those goth alt weirdos tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 22924 and LampPostPrime
Why tf it matter? Idek, I’m genuinely not interested in women atm, it’s not a joke.
Because u dont care about high tier high iq girls so im wondering what kind u do like

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Akhi
Not those goth alt weirdos tho
Yottacoping still lol. Never specifically said goth, just meant actual interesting alt girls in general whether nerdy or artsy or goth or rocker or whatever

• +1

Sure, can you show me actors that are unattractive objecitvely that gets attention from women?
Dev patel
Jonathan majors
jeremy allen white
Benedict cantspellhisname
Adam driver

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet
I’m genuinely not interested in women atm
Wait what happened? You were talking about FWBs just a few minutes ago in this thread and now you're not interested in women?

• +1
Dev patel
Jonathan majors
jeremy allen white
Benedict cantspellhisname
Adam driver
some of theses only a giga minority of women find them attractive jfl, beside dev patel and adam driver, jonathan majors is even fucking hated and called ugly by black women which is crazy

• +1
Wait what happened? You were talking about FWBs just a few minutes ago in this thread and now you're not interested in women?
Ye I have a fb who I fuck on the side which is ideal as I can focus on myself and just hit her up and she’ll come over and fuck.

• +1
some of theses only a giga minority of women find them attractive jfl, beside dev patel and adam driver, jonathan majors is even fucking hated and called ugly by black women which is crazy
They hate him because he assaulted a woman, but they were going crazy before

The thing is that status boosts looks, especially actors

Who was simping for micheal b jordan when was playing some random black guy in fruitvale station? Then make him play a villain and a ripped boxer in acclaimed movies and things change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, It'snotover, klip11 and 1 other person
Because u dont care about high tier high iq girls so im wondering what kind u do like
My fb is a lawyer with E size tits and slim-thic white and blonde btw and only 5’1 and I honestly couldn’t give a fuck about her I only fuck her on the side. Awks

So does answer your question about women with high iq nigga

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Sprinkles
It’s true tho. There’s so many examples of guys that got nothing and as soon as they get famous/clout girls are begging for them.

You’re dumb af if you think otherwise. Timothe would literally be dating an average Becky and would probs be that quiet kid in school due to his giga small frame. Jocks would bully him and girls would laugh.

It’s like post malone for example, so many guys begging for him yet if he was a cashier at Walmart they wouldn’t even give him a second look yet they begging to fuck.

You niggas forget how important status is. Tbh status > looks. If you have giga status you can practically bag 9/10 bitches but if you have looks you’re still gonna struggle tbh especially if you have zero status or social presence.

Why is there so many good looking niggas on here that are struggling and rotting?

girls want to fuck high status guys more than they want to fuck good looking ones imo.

Bear in mind that looks and status usually intertwine but not always I.e. if you’re lachiwski your gonna get giga status due to looks.

If if you’re a TikTokker like Connie hacker you’re gonna get status from looks.

But a pro nfl athlete for example would mog the shit out of a good looking guy with no status and that’s just facts even if he was ugly.

Autistic niggas on here need to get this shit drilled into their head
It’s LMS for a reason. But if you don’t have the L then you’re like Harvey Weinstein and women are still disgusted when they have to interact with you.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
It’s LMS for a reason. But if you don’t have the L then you’re like Harvey Weinstein and women are still disgusted when they have to interact with you.
True never said different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and zainab
WOMEN WANT GENETIC PEDIGREE

THEY COULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND MONEY

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Bushman and Deleted member 17735
It’s true tho. There’s so many examples of guys that got nothing and as soon as they get famous/clout girls are begging for them.

You’re dumb af if you think otherwise. Timothe would literally be dating an average Becky and would probs be that quiet kid in school due to his giga small frame. Jocks would bully him and girls would laugh.

It’s like post malone for example, so many guys begging for him yet if he was a cashier at Walmart they wouldn’t even give him a second look yet they begging to fuck.

You niggas forget how important status is. Tbh status > looks. If you have giga status you can practically bag 9/10 bitches but if you have looks you’re still gonna struggle tbh especially if you have zero status or social presence.

Why is there so many good looking niggas on here that are struggling and rotting?

girls want to fuck high status guys more than they want to fuck good looking ones imo.

Bear in mind that looks and status usually intertwine but not always I.e. if you’re lachiwski your gonna get giga status due to looks.

If if you’re a TikTokker like Connie hacker you’re gonna get status from looks.

But a pro nfl athlete for example would mog the shit out of a good looking guy with no status and that’s just facts even if he was ugly.

Autistic niggas on here need to get this shit drilled into their head
Who are the good-looking niggas on here that are struggling and rotting? Timothee would slay good looking girls even if he had no status. He became a famous actor in part due to his good looks. Ngl this is one of the cringier and harder-to-read posts I've seen in a long time. Nigga crying for Timothee acting like without status he wouldn't mog 95-98% of the population. Who gives a shit if top 1% males would out slay him? Hed still do fantastic lmao wtf is this cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: based_pakichad421, EdouardManlet, Bushman and 5 others
Alt girls like guys like chico and timothee. Sure they wanna be pumped and dumped but by prettyboys not masc dudes. And i follow these alt girls on Facebook they're legit high iq

4chan and all alt internet spaces are higher iq than average. Probably 105 or 110 average iq

And no difference between the iq in an argument and wat will make u succeed (which is weakly correlated with income anyways). Iq that wins an argument is verbal reasoning which is obviously used in a ton of stuff i.e. law, business, contracts and deals, etc.
Idgaf about any of that bro, any foid that reguargly uses 4chan has some screws loose lmao, for a foid to find and interact with spaces like that she’d have to be pretty fucked in the head to begin with

• +1
Not once in my life did I say looking like a twink is ideal. I don't know why I get misinterpreted as saying a twink body is ideal when I'm really saying Timothee Chalamet has a better face than most of the population, and that's why his twink body isn't a turn off.
I’ve been on this site for too long that with all the arguments I’ve been through I immediately assume any nigga that says that the gym isn’t cope in some form I assume they twinks are ideal :lul:
View attachment 2391005
Use heads in floating containers to help visualize my point

"View attachment 2390998
Put this nigga and Timothee in any club or college campus and he would get mogged hard. I’m not saying Timothee would get no girls whatsoever but it would be clear who has more appeal than who."

Put Timothee on a college campus?? OKAY LETS FUCKING PUT HIM ON A COLLEGE CAMPUS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Enough blackpills motherfucker????

Realise that he is an A list celebrity with top looks. I don't think he's ever stepped foot in a grimy UK club before. But you could probably find him at 1 OAK or any exclusive venue in LA chilling with actors and celebs before finding 100000000+ unread DMs on instagram.

Are you out of your mind saying "put Timothee in a club against this roidmaxxed normie and see what happens" ??? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Bruh when I said that I was implying what it would be like for him if he didn’t have any status whatsoever lmao, no shit since he does have status that other nigga would’ve gotten obliterated, I should’ve specified that now that I think about it

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
My fb is a lawyer with E size tits and slim-thic white and blonde btw and only 5’1 and I honestly couldn’t give a fuck about her I only fuck her on the side. Awks

How does she manage to leave her work at the law firm to come over to your bedroom to fuck whenever you text her on-demand? Flexible hours? Does she get tired of being an esteemed lawyer by day and a disparaged haphazard by night (user WishIwasChico's on demand fuck doll).

Might be crazy to say something isn't adding up

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, tombradylover and Kamui
Whats ur taste in women? You probably have shit tier taste like most normie wannabes here lol
Alt taste is usually either NPC trait (“goth dommy mommy!”) or fuckin weirdo incel trait (incels on this forum)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566 and Xangsane
WOMEN WANT GENETIC PEDIGREE

THEY COULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND MONEY
How does she manage to leave her work at the law firm to come over to your bedroom to fuck whenever you text her on-demand? Flexible hours? Does she get tired of being an esteemed lawyer by day and a disparaged haphazard by night (user WishIwasChico's on demand fuck doll).

Might be crazy to say something isn't adding up
ok people like @tristan18 know me more than anyone here know I’m not lieing like I’ve sent him proof. Idgaf if you don’t believe me tbh.

• +1
I’ve been on this site for too long that with all the arguments I’ve been through I immediately assume any nigga that says that the gym isn’t cope in some form I assume they twinks are ideal :lul:

Bruh when I said that I was implying what it would be like for him if he didn’t have any status whatsoever lmao, no shit since he does have status that other nigga would’ve gotten obliterated, I should’ve specified that now that I think about it
Lmao okay. I hate coming off as combative or belittling but when I see someone coping I have a reaction similar to seeing someone drowning. I have to do something to save them. I probably went off a bit too hard in this thread but I've no ill will against anyone. And yeah I getcha, there's a lot of "gym is cope" copers too. Anyone who just says gym is cope in a non hyperbolic way might just be making excuses for there own laziness.

With that said, I'm off to the gym

E tits? So shes overweight. And lol muh career just means probably hard working. Its weakly correlated with iq

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
Idgaf about any of that bro, any foid that reguargly uses 4chan has some screws loose lmao, for a foid to find and interact with spaces like that she’d have to be pretty fucked in the head to begin with
You dont care about iq in a girl? Lol . And yea theyre definitely mentally ill but they at least have a personality unlike normie girls

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Alt taste is usually either NPC trait (“goth dommy mommy!”) or fuckin weirdo incel trait (incels on this forum)
Goth dommy mommy shit is only normie among doomer types. If u went outside and said that u wud still get weird looks

And not just incels here have alt/good taste, hipsters and high iq types like them in general do

ok people like @tristan18 know me more than anyone here know I’m not lieing like I’ve sent him proof. Idgaf if you don’t believe me tbh.
I know a lot of lawyers too. They work 12-14 hour days. Head into work at 6am, get home around 10-11pm. I'm just asking how it works from a time standpoint.

You're "ghosting" the lawyer who's also your fuck buddy? Are you ghosting her while she's texting you from work? Don't take me as being passive aggressive. You have the truth on your side so you just got to give the simple answers. I'm very interested from a time management standpoint. Also interested in her duality (i.e., how she can be so esteemed as a Lawyer, then being disparaged, being some order by delivery fuck buddy for a .org member).

None of this is typical or anything I've ever seen before so I'm just interested.

You vs the guy she told you not to worry about.

David laid is a true chad. 6’3 and ripped, with facial aesthetics. He would absolutely destroy this twink in night clubs and OLD. Argument over.

Btw a guy on YouTube asked girls to rate that exact photo of David and every girl gave him ten and reacted like ‘wow’ and some were htbs.

Keep coping.
I'm not gonna lie I think they'd do equally-- given that their pictures had the same amount of sex appeal. With the Timothee Chalamet pictures you would have to try really hard give him a sexy twink vibe. But, I think there's enough women in that niche to give TC equal results to David Laid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back