Women simping for Timothy Chalamet brings the redpill copers out

Literally all you have to do to pull alt foids is look like an Auschwitz survivor and be decently tall lol

Tera cope, the guy is tall gl and jacked with good sex appeal jfl if you think he wouldn’t get some sort of IOIs if he walked around in public
lol i wish. you need prettyboy looks too . auschwitz version of buscemi wudnt pull high tier alt girls

yes.jpg

dude do you seriously think the girl i posted is same intelligence level as generic ig thot number 982? lmfao.
Yes, yes I genuinely do, there is literally nothing about them that makes them any smarter, in fact they probably could be DUMBER since they’re always in psyche wards and committing self harm :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Yes, yes I genuinely do, there is literally nothing about them that makes them any smarter, in fact they probably could be DUMBER since they’re always in psyche wards and committing self harm :lul:
lol ok this is definitely just insane cope levels at this point. thats absolutely ridiculous. you can put your money where your mouth is and hear how she talks in her videos, she's obviously at least 110+ iq. meanwhile 99 percent of generic ig whore thoughts is "omg i look so pretty in front of this mountain". this is just coping with the fact that theres legit smart girls out there. yes i agree they're rare but still, they exist

and no offense but every response you give just makes me have a lower and lower opinion of your iq. obviously thats mental illness issues not iq lol the fuck. and you havent given one single non ad hominem retort either lawl

lol ok this is definitely just insane cope levels at this point. thats absolutely ridiculous. you can put your money where your mouth is and hear how she talks in her videos, she's obviously at least 110+ iq. meanwhile 99 percent of generic ig whore thoughts is "omg i look so pretty in front of this mountain". this is just coping with the fact that theres legit smart girls out there. yes i agree they're rare but still, they exist

and no offense but every response you give just makes me have a lower and lower opinion of your iq. obviously thats mental illness issues not iq lol the fuck. and you havent given one single non ad hominem retort either lawl
Literally anybody can touch up their speech patterns to talk like that, I can talk like the average fucking NYC resident and say “ayo ock lemme get a bacon egg and cheese!” every 10 seconds and then switch to a more proper slower tone of voice when I want but that doesn’t make me fuckin triple digit IQ :lul:

I think you suffer from a Dunning Kruger complex, except in this case it’s not you, it’s just your assessment of alt bitches 💀 they are literally the same as your average foids

Literally anybody can touch up their speech patterns to talk like that, I can talk like the average fucking NYC resident and say “ayo ock lemme get a bacon egg and cheese!” every 10 seconds and then switch to a more proper slower tone of voice when I want but that doesn’t make me fuckin triple digit IQ :lul:

I think you suffer from a Dunning Kruger complex, except in this case it’s not you, it’s just your assessment of alt bitches 💀 they are literally the same as your average foids
lol you didn't even criticize the content of her videos, just her speech patterns. mad she iq mogs you seems like .

and believe it or not i have a lot of sympathy for that mindset in the 2nd paragraph. a ton of these wannabe snowflake tumblr bitches i agree ARE fake interesting/alt but i'm only referring to REAL ones. the girl i posted i vetted.

His appeal is more so with foids in like HS, on any college campus tho he’d get out stayed by any robust tall athlete

Niggas are still denying the gym pill in 2023 💀

I don’t need to be a neurosurgeon to know that looking like a twink isn’t ideal and that being jacked/athletic looking mogs any other body type. Also jfl at not wanting to tan or go on roids :lul: :lul: :lul: tanning is great if you want to get ideal golden coloring and not look like a decomposed corpse. Obviously roids are far from ideal but a low dosage physique has WAY more appeal than some framelet twink that looks like he could easily be pushed around. @looksmaxxer234 has tons of experiments to prove what I’m saying.

View attachment 2390998
Put this nigga and Timothee in any club or college campus and he would get mogged hard. I’m not saying Timothee would get no girls whatsoever but it would be clear who has more appeal than who.
Timothet chamelet isn’t that attractive he is HTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
Reminder that this is the guy normies are talking about when they say “I know an ugly guy who slays broo”

Normies cannot cope with female gaze @Kamui
Only white women love femin guys lol

This is what i mean by alt high quality high tier high iq interesting cutesy girl. I dont just mean emo, hipster, goth, etc. Basically i mean any non generic normie girl. Girls like these and them almost exclusively date low or lower t prettyboy timothee, chico, types

Who care about that lol??

gen z guys have poor taste in women

It’s true tho. There’s so many examples of guys that got nothing and as soon as they get famous/clout girls are begging for them.

You’re dumb af if you think otherwise. Timothe would literally be dating an average Becky and would probs be that quiet kid in school due to his giga small frame. Jocks would bully him and girls would laugh.

It’s like post malone for example, so many guys begging for him yet if he was a cashier at Walmart they wouldn’t even give him a second look yet they begging to fuck.

You niggas forget how important status is. Tbh status > looks. If you have giga status you can practically bag 9/10 bitches but if you have looks you’re still gonna struggle tbh especially if you have zero status or social presence.

Why is there so many good looking niggas on here that are struggling and rotting?

girls want to fuck high status guys more than they want to fuck good looking ones imo.

Bear in mind that looks and status usually intertwine but not always I.e. if you’re lachiwski your gonna get giga status due to looks.

If if you’re a TikTokker like Connie hacker you’re gonna get status from looks.

But a pro nfl athlete for example would mog the shit out of a good looking guy with no status and that’s just facts even if he was ugly.

Autistic niggas on here need to get this shit drilled into their head
you heard her, timothe was slaying his entire college campus with no clout and giving Stacie's chlamydia

before the fame

Anyone who studies ancient statues and archetypes knows what is considered S tier. Pretty boy/cute is law. Only monkey like this disagree

Attachments

• 1457E780-DDD3-4DAE-9000-1F10C1659C4A.jpeg
    1457E780-DDD3-4DAE-9000-1F10C1659C4A.jpeg
    437.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
If you actually think guy has any presence what so ever you are deluded. If he wasn’t famous and went into a night club he would get nothing, he has literally zero presence his height and frame is brutal.

Like guys who were bigger could literally just push him out the way of a girl he was talking to and the girl would probs laugh at how weak and beta he is.

How tf is this twink turning any girl on?
He is low-tier Chadlite facially. He will do well on dating apps solely because of his face. Maybe not get as much as gymmaxxed HTN, but if he hits the gym. He'll do way better than his current looks obviously. He is also known for slaying prior to the fame, so lol at this comment. I understand your point, and what you are saying, but this applies to someone who is average or ugly in Timothee's body. He'll do well because of face like others said, but I'd say he would have to rely on dating apps compared to a night club setting as that is more focused on height and body to help stand out.
His appeal is more so with foids in like HS, on any college campus tho he’d get out stayed by any robust tall athlete

I don’t need to be a neurosurgeon to know that looking like a twink isn’t ideal and that being jacked/athletic looking mogs any other body type. Also jfl at not wanting to tan or go on roids :lul: :lul: :lul: tanning is great if you want to get ideal golden coloring and not look like a decomposed corpse. Obviously roids are far from ideal but a low dosage physique has WAY more appeal than some framelet twink that looks like he could easily be pushed around. @looksmaxxer234 has tons of experiments to prove what I’m saying.

View attachment 2390998
Put this nigga and Timothee in any club or college campus and he would get mogged hard. I’m not saying Timothee would get no girls whatsoever but it would be clear who has more appeal than who.
All Timothee needs to do is hit the gym to get this body to be similar appeal to this guy as his face isn't that bad in appeal. He'll still get good results on dating apps from face alone. Delusion if you do not think so, but I'm not surprised by the guys dissing him due to his lack of body, but that's expected. He really should of hit the gym as his face is quite masculine despite having a skinny body.

Timothee-Chalamet-Dune-London-Movie-Premiere-Red-Carpet-Alexander-McQueen-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-4.jpg
jzwf6hg0fc391.png

I can only imagine Timothee's face after hitting the gym as his face is quite masculine despite being skinny. Not many guys have that. He would ascend so much better in appeal if he just hit the gym. It's ridiculous as he is approaching 30, and being skinny at that age is ridiculous. I would of started hitting the gym early 20s at the latest if I was Timothee, so by mid to late 20s. I'd be ripped like that Jensen Ackles examples I told you in another post.

@Gandy what are your thoughts on this? I can stop tagging you in posts, but you are intelligent, so I'd like to hear what you have to say. Hopefully, we can still connect on DMs, but I understand if we can't. Just let me know in DMs straight up. It's all good.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, WishIwasChico and Kamui
He is low-tier Chadlite facially. He will do well on dating apps solely because of his face. Maybe not get as much as gymmaxxed HTN, but if he hits the gym. He'll do way better than his current looks obviously. He is also known for slaying prior to the fame, so lol at this comment. I understand your point, and what you are saying, but this applies to someone who is average or ugly in Timothee's body. He'll do well because of face like others said, but I'd say he would have to rely on dating apps compared to a night club setting as that is more focused on height and body to help stand out.

All Timothee needs to do is hit the gym to get this body to be similar appeal to this guy as his face isn't that bad in appeal. He'll still get good results on dating apps from face alone. Delusion if you do not think so, but I'm not surprised by the guys dissing him due to his lack of body, but that's expected. He really should of hit the gym as his face is quite masculine despite having a skinny body.

Timothee-Chalamet-Dune-London-Movie-Premiere-Red-Carpet-Alexander-McQueen-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-4.jpg
jzwf6hg0fc391.png

I can only imagine Timothee's face after hitting the gym as his face is quite masculine despite being skinny. Not many guys have that. He would ascend so much better in appeal if he just hit the gym. It's ridiculous as he is approaching 30, and being skinny at that age is ridiculous. I would of started hitting the gym early 20s at the latest if I was Timothee, so by mid to late 20s. I'd be ripped like that Jensen Ackles examples I told you in another post.

@Gandy what are your thoughts on this? I can stop tagging you in posts, but you are intelligent, so I'd like to hear what you have to say. Hopefully, we can still connect on DMs, but I understand if we can't. Just let me know in DMs straight up. It's all good.
Yeah agreed, he doesn’t even need to be super jacked lmao, a nice lean body with some size would do him well. Also yeah I couldn’t believe he’s almost 30 either 💀 I thought this mf was like 20 at most.

Yeah agreed, he doesn’t even need to be super jacked lmao, a nice lean body with some size would do him well. Also yeah I couldn’t believe he’s almost 30 either 💀 I thought this mf was like 20 at most.
Exactly, he just needs a fit lean body like an athletic built to do way better in appeal. Lmao, I know, but age will start showing on his face for sure due to lack of body. He's another Thomas Brodie Sangster basically for aging genes and body type. Timothee has good youthful aging genes clearly. He should of made use of it by hitting the gym and taking care of himself. He could of been another Jensen Ackles in terms of concept aging maybe if he went that route.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
he mogs everyone writing these comments.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Ryldoo IS COPING and tombradylover
It’s LMS for a reason. But if you don’t have the L then you’re like Harvey Weinstein and women are still disgusted when they have to interact with you.
Was it only rape because he was old and ugly?

this is retarded
i've seen timothee chalamet in 2019 in touluose once
he looked out of this world in motion, never seen a white guy in toulouse look like him ever JFL, i did see shit copies of him, but he looked unique

red pill alpha muh preaching cucks like you should be banned, timothee is attractive and thats why girls simp for him you fucking idiot
why do u not see girls simp for danny devito? hes famous and got money too jfl
To be fair, Danny Devito is old now. He's over 70 I think. Even if he was Chad thirty or forty years ago, no young foids would care about him today. He would be an old grandpa to a Gen Z girl.

Hang bruh I’m caging so hard, I just watched the vid and all them girls are ugly asf. They are fake up maxxed and surgery maxxed and still look awful.

Wtf lmao. Plus he looks like a 12 year old. I’m not saying he isn’t facially a mogger, he is and I’ll happily admit he mogs me facially to andromeda. I just think his frame and height falio him so hard. Dude is 30 and looks 12, how is that an attractive trait as a male?

That’s why I say Laid mogs him as he is facially attractive plus has height, frame, body so imo Laid mogs him to utter oblivion but just my opinion and this is where attraction becomes subjective. True, I would admit both are attractive, but which you would choose is subjective I.E. some girls would find Laid to intimidating and almost scared of him lmao due to his frame/height so choose TC. Yet, as studies have shown it’s usually insecure girls that find men like Laid intimidating. Attractive women usually find and would go for Laid as even tho he is intimidating they know they are high value and so aren’t as intimidated etc.

Nigga she’s just another wannabe quirky foid lmao “high quality” my ass she legit looks like the alien emoji 👽, her head is shaped like a balloon

I can assure you no man on this Earth is offended or insecure in some way that we can’t pull foids like this 💀
black man checks out

• +1
Also the saying they wouldn’t say the same for trump, trump slayed Stormi Daniels, you think he was doing that broke and no status. Keep coping nigga. How many Stormi Daniels you slayed?

Trump has fucked in his lifetime more stacies than anyone here will. Keep coping.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
Hang bruh I’m caging so hard, I just watched the vid and all them girls are ugly asf. They are fake up maxxed and surgery maxxed and still look awful.

Wtf lmao. Plus he looks like a 12 year old. I’m not saying he isn’t facially a mogger, he is and I’ll happily admit he mogs me facially to andromeda. I just think his frame and height falio him so hard. Dude is 30 and looks 12, how is that an attractive trait as a male?

That’s why I say Laid mogs him as he is facially attractive plus has height, frame, body so imo Laid mogs him to utter oblivion but just my opinion and this is where attraction becomes subjective. True, I would admit both are attractive, but which you would choose is subjective I.E. some girls would find Laid to intimidating and almost scared of him lmao due to his frame/height so choose TC. Yet, as studies have shown it’s usually insecure girls that find men like Laid intimidating. Attractive women usually find and would go for Laid as even tho he is intimidating they know they are high value and so aren’t as intimidated etc.
Nigga hes 5'10 and lean. If anything he gets no points and lose no points from his height and body. Of course david fucking laid mogs him. What is the point of that argument? U really think Timothee without status cannot slay hot girls because he is normal height and skinny? He loses to true chads obviously, but like I said that's 1-2% of the population. Hes a rare, high value male that got his status and fame because of his looks. Why is that so hard to understand? Nightclub life isn't the end all be all brother. Just relax and enjoy your life, no fucking point in wondering how Timothee would do without status. Makes u no better then the redpillars bitching in the youtube comments section

Jawline is the most important male trait, redpill copers know nothing
jawline is just the thing retards notice because it's the only thing simple enough for them to understand - a line. and then they think "huh, that must be why that guy is attractive."

jawline is just the thing retards notice because it's the only thing simple enough for them to understand - a line. and then they think "huh, that must be why that guy is attractive."
You don’t think the lower third is the most important part of the face?

really think Timothee without status cannot slay hot girls because he is normal height and skinny?
I never said he isn’t a mogger but I don’t think he’d slay super hard no, I think he would slay still just not as much as autists here think but maybe I am wrong.

He is facially a mogger just think his frame/height is not good and falios him quite a bit. But this is male gaze so idk. It is what it is, like you say, there’s bigger things in life to be worrying about.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

I think what gives him the younger appearance is due to his body rather than his face alone. We can compare Timothee with young versions of Chico, and we can easily see he even appears as older facially or at the very least around the same age.

7ab002074ce7c7c312e3454c83887309.jpg
jzwf6hg0fc391.png

3a1c69989ded30d856a35e2fa3a7e4ca.jpg

All Timothee has to do is workout to get similar appeal as Laid as I wouldn't say Laid and Timothee from purely facial aesthetics are that far apart. Looks around the same honestly especially when comparing Laid unfrauded photos. Keep in mind Laid became more handsome due to working out due to thicker neck, and all that. Timothee could of done the same, but he did not. Laid also had a weak frame similar to Timothee from his starting point if you remember his before and after body transformation. Laid is taller than Timothee, so he gets that advantage, but considering Timothee is acceptable height. Once body transformation, he hits the threshold of having similar life quality as Laid that it wouldn't be any huge difference in all honesty.

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Who care about that lol??

gen z guys have poor taste in women
Dude are u literally saying u don't care about a girls personality 😭😭. And im 30 yo millennial lol

Also i have the best taste here, everyone here is either into generic tranny models or fat bitches

Last edited:
They mad

• +1
Thy jaw is thy law. Doesn't need an ounce of harmony.

• +1
Women: We want to smash Timothy
Blackpillers: "It's because he is famous"

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

View attachment 2390998
Looks like he's from the slums of Yemen. He would good in a gay club.

29B3CAED 337E 4DCA A7B5 D07D79CD258C

they’re not wrong women only liked this type of men after digesting 1000 pills in their lifetime from being whores

Alll are uglie roasties

Hes good looking, solid htn

And ofc statuspill boost ur sex appeal X30 as always

The girl complimenting his jawline triggered these normies so hard because they cannot obtain a sharp jawline through muh hard work like money
the cope is strong. What's wrong with these retarded normies that they can't grasp the concept of lookism

That guy even tho you mog to death is known in that social circle as ‘the guy’ he’s respected by male guys and he’s giga social with girls. He has high social status and so women wanna be with him as it boosts her status as well within their social group and dynamics.
yea but if you're good looking you more than likely have a big social circle as well
There's outliers like autistic af basement dwellers that don't get much pussy despite being attractive but that's the exception not the rule. And even they get pussy without effort, while this average guy had to built up his social circle for years. And if he's ugly, women still wouldn't approach him

I’ve said it before but I think attraction and sex appeal are intertwined but different. He’s the type of guy girls would say is ‘awe your cute’ where is David laid is the type of guy where they’d be like ‘you’re so hot’

He is way more fuckable than timothe imo.

It’s just my opinion also I can link you some studies where it’s been found that women would fuck a masculine guy over a feminine guy and settle for a fem as he’s seen as more dad material. Lmao I know what I’d rather choose.

I don’t see his appeal he has a good jaw and harmony but meh, his frame and height falios him giga hard imo.

If he had frame and height with that face I would say chad but he doesn’t so….
Your problem is male gaze nihga

Men like big ass and big tits sure, but plenty of men will fuck girls with small tits and small ass if she’s pretty. It’s the same thing here

Its not quite as important as you think, u are just a dude so u think “BIG BIG, BIG MAN, MOGGING, SIZE” because u feel inferior around a man bigger than you

@slop slinger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Perma Virgin 666
David laid is a true chad. 6’3 and ripped, with facial aesthetics. He would absolutely destroy this twink in night clubs and OLD. Argument over
they'd both do decent in nightclubs because they'd probably be one of the only two that are way above average in attractiveness. Just cus there's someone who mogs more doesn't mean the mogger that mogs less won't get any action. Doesn't seem like you've ever been in a nightclub . Too autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, RecessedChinCel and Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
absolutely brutal proof that he's slaying stacy pussy

man truly just got lucky in life, picked the right career and was good at it with a mixture of insane luck and connections. he doesnt even mog me and he's ordering stacy pussy with ease

might just kms atp
He's had sex with A LOT, A LOT of women according to Reddit, Twitter and Lipstick Alley. Wanna take a guess of what his body count likely is?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30552

Users who are viewing this thread

Back