Women simping for Timothy Chalamet brings the redpill copers out

absolutely brutal proof that he's slaying stacy pussy

man truly just got lucky in life, picked the right career and was good at it with a mixture of insane luck and connections. he doesnt even mog me and he's ordering stacy pussy with ease

might just kms atp

Bcuz that fggt just maxxed out on luck stat when he was born, nothing else to it. Rich, famous, fun job, fun life, infinite stacy pussy, adoration across the world. He’s really nothing that special either

I bet if I practiced since young I could do what he did. I was the best actor in my classn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Xangsane
Bcuz that fggt just maxxed out on luck stat when he was born, nothing else to it. Rich, famous, fun job, fun life, infinite stacy pussy, adoration across the world. He’s really nothing that special either

I bet if I practiced since young I could do what he did. I was the best actor in my classn
How many women do you think he fucked?

You vs the guy she told you not to worry about.

David laid is a true chad. 6’3 and ripped, with facial aesthetics. He would absolutely destroy this twink in night clubs and OLD. Argument over.

Btw a guy on YouTube asked girls to rate that exact photo of David and every girl gave him ten and reacted like ‘wow’ and some were htbs.

Keep coping.
you are right on the status thing

I just want to comment that david laid is not that big, he has a small skull that makes his frame looks much bigger in photos where he is alone.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Your problem is male gaze nihga

Men like big ass and big tits sure, but plenty of men will fuck girls with small tits and small ass if she’s pretty. It’s the same thing here

Its not quite as important as you think, u are just a dude so u think “BIG BIG, BIG MAN, MOGGING, SIZE” because u feel inferior around a man bigger than you

@slop slinger
Hello

He's had sex with A LOT, A LOT of women according to Reddit, Twitter and Lipstick Alley. Wanna take a guess of what his body count likely is?

holy fuck eiza gonzalez is hot
How is it not my god given right to rape her?

Your problem is male gaze nihga

Men like big ass and big tits sure, but plenty of men will fuck girls with small tits and small ass if she’s pretty. It’s the same thing here

Its not quite as important as you think, u are just a dude so u think “BIG BIG, BIG MAN, MOGGING, SIZE” because u feel inferior around a man bigger than you

@slop slinger
Nah skinny girls are not attractive to me at all and never will be. I don’t find any sexual attraction to them tbh.

Like a girl could be hella skinny and have an almost perfect face but I’m still choosing this girl attached all day.

But I’m not at the time where I want to settle down so sex > relationship. If I wanted to settle I’d probs choose differently but for now body is giga important.

Attachments

• 50820A8A-9FFF-47FD-A104-AAC2305436A8.jpeg
    50820A8A-9FFF-47FD-A104-AAC2305436A8.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
He is literally subhuman.

Reminder that this is the guy normies are talking about when they say “I know an ugly guy who slays broo”

Normies cannot cope with female gaze @Kamui

How is this female gaze this guy has several good traits that mog the average Joe

Nah skinny girls are not attractive to me at all and never will be. I don’t find any sexual attraction to them tbh.

Like a girl could be hella skinny and have an almost perfect face but I’m still choosing this girl attached all day.

But I’m not at the time where I want to settle down so sex > relationship. If I wanted to settle I’d probs choose differently but for now body is giga important.
And the foids that you do talk to are desperate for a bf?

You are coping so fucking hard just like those dumb normies and redpillers in the insta comment section. Another face > everything pill that you can't swallow.

Timothee is like 27-28+ has top 0.01% skin, youth, hair, dark features, top 0.0001% jawline. And ontop of that he's an A list hollywood actor. How the fuck any chick gonna be more attracted to David Laid who needed to gymcel his entire life and looksmax just to never get anywhere near Chalamets level.

No one ever fucking listens but maybe this will be a wake up call because I feel like a broken record with all my rhetoric. Faces have all the info you need. Anything face related is where you need to focus your looksmaxxing. That's why you need to get lean, skinmaxx and hairmaxx.

You can see Timothee is a manlet and gigaframelet too. But guess what. Face > Height.

A good word of advice to keep anyone serious about their appearance here is to not focus too much away from the face. Keep using tret, spf, go gym, leanmaxx, basic hygiene and get good style and you've done the best you can. Don't fall for memes like tanning, roiding, bulking, crew cuts, trying to mog in shoelifts in a club etc.. You'll just drive yourself insane and further from the truth.

A wise man once said:
No muscles for your base, no game for your race, and no gym for your motherfucking face
sad topher grace GIF by National Geographic Channel
Objectively speaking, timothee jaw was trash until his 20s
You can see him in movies she. He was younger, not impressive at all, one can almost say he is recessed
HOW DID HE TRANSFORM HIS JAW?
looks like he chewed mastic everyday do get these masséters and hollo cheeks

Objectively speaking, timothee jaw was trash until his 20s
You can see him in movies she. He was younger, not impressive at all, one can almost say he is recessed
HOW DID HE TRANSFORM HIS JAW?
looks like he chewed mastic everyday do get these masséters and hollo cheeks
He asked mike mew for help

• +1
Reactions: Eren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back