Women social skills are on DIFF LVL

Member since 2022

Member since 2022

past MTN+5'10 it's all about being NT
How the fuck am i supposed to hold conversations with extroverted women when they are literally talking so fucking fast, changing topic every second and diving deep in every sentence i speak while holding eye contact and doing the smoothest movements i have ever seen in my life(Hollywood actor wouldn't EVEN REACH that lvl, if they tried)

I need to be careful what i say otherwise she will pick up on it and It will ruin the convo and i must be extremely fast so it doesnt look like i am thinking

It was 50min convo and i know it's absolutely over for me... I need to find introverted foids who havent left their house since birth.. completely isoleted with zero life experience

When it comes to social skills:

Average 13yo girl mogs 35yo grown ass men

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, Deleted member 30892, vaninskybird and 36 others
Depends on the girl a lot. Most are shit or nothing special.
But the biggest social-moggers I've ever met in life have definitely been girls.

Strangely, I've always socialized way better with the most extroverted social girls, than the more introverted or average ones. They seem to appreciate my weird/low-inhib personality far more, instead of finding it creepy/weird. Due to being socially calibrated properly and realizing that I am not a threat to them, unlike normal women. And realizing that I am more unique and interesting than average people.

The first girl I dated, the stacy-lite, was an extremely extroverted social mogger. And I vibed really well with her socially and in terms of humor, my low-inhib nonNT energy was very appreciated by her.
The average person was probably boring to her in comparison.

I need to find an extroverted, NT, virgin, JB stacy to date.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 30892, Primalsplit and 21 others
I talked to this one girl on FaceTime and we both have shit conversation skills, we don’t know what to talk about after 30 minutes and it becomes awkward and then she insults my small cock and leaves.

A893A322 59D8 427D 85C8 7260DB9FB3AE

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, Deleted member 31562, Mewton and 13 others
But the biggest social-moggers I've ever met in life have definitely been girls.

Strangely, I've always socialized way better with the most extroverted social girls, than the more introverted or average ones. They seem to appreciate my weird/low-inhib personality far more, instead of finding it creepy/weird. Due to being socially calibrated properly and realizing that I am not a threat to them, unlike normal women. And realizing that I am more unique and interesting than average people.

The first girl I dated, the stacy-lite, was an extremely extroverted social mogger. And I vibed really well with her socially and in terms of humor, my low-inhib nonNT energy was very appreciated by her.

whyd you lose that stacylite again?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
whyd you lose that stacylite again?
I voted for a political party she didn't like. She was very feminist, left-wing, green-economy type.

Her life-goal was to live in Africa and help black women through some UN-human rights organization type thing.
But since she knew it would likely pay shit, she also wanted a rich, successful husband that would spoil her with a rich western lifestyle.

Her life was one big contradiction tbh. On one hand she would talk about how we need to live more sustainable, on the other hand she was talking about how I should buy a big expensive SUV as a car. Typical foid brain.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 30892 and 23 others
I voted for a political party she didn't like. She was very feminist, left-wing, green-economy type.

Her life-goal was to live in Africa and help black women through some UN-human rights organization type thing.
But since she knew it would likely pay shit, she also wanted a rich, successful husband that would spoil her with a rich western lifestyle.

Her life was one big contradiction tbh. On one hand she would talk about how we need to live more sustainable, on the other hand she was talking about how we should have this big expensive SUV as a car. Typical foid brain.
You should've been low inhib and told her that you can't have your cake and eat it. Not surprised by what it seems like a typical white liberal girl

Her life was one big contradiction tbh. On one hand she would talk about how we need to live more sustainable, on the other hand she was talking about how I should buy a big expensive SUV as a car. Typical foid brain.
Sustainability for women = I go thrifting while waiting to find a guy who will buy me actually expensive shit

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You should've been low inhib and told her that you can't have your cake and eat it. Not surprised by what it seems like a typical white liberal girl
It didn't matter in the end honestly.

She had high n-count and infinite dating options. If she didn't break up with me for my political views, she would've found something else.

She was rich chad-only, she only dated me to regain her self-esteem after breaking up with her previous tall-chad boyfriend. Was never going to last anyways.
Only advantage I had was that I looked a lot like her, we looked like siblings. I think it made her feel more attracted to me than my looks would otherwise warrant.

She's dating this tall, good-looking, rich, Spanish guy now from what I've seen from her social-media feed.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, vaninskybird, Deleted member 21661 and 4 others
Sustainability for women = I go thrifting while waiting to find a guy who will buy me actually expensive shit
A lot of these 'sustainability-advocate' women also heavily believe in classism:

Rich, successful people should be allowed to pollute far more than the 'common-folk'.
Airplane-holidays should be 'rich-people only'. Etc.

'You can pollute what you can pay for' type morality.

I've been told this by women like that indirectly many times. They believe that average people are polluting pieces of shit that don't care about the environment. While rich people are 'climate-conscious' by buying a 300 dollar 'bio-degradable, ethically designed and produced' sweater.

It's insanity honestly. Climate-change and the political/social views associated with it are just classism packaged in a different format.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Lethbridge, JL~ and 3 others

The idea of an nt girl with any of the aspies here is absolutely hilariously cringe

Also op literally thats shit social skills wtf 🤣. Changing the topic every 2 seconds like some adhd spastic? Talking too fast for someone else ? Wtf lmao.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and poopoohead
The idea of an nt girl with any of the aspies here is absolutely hilariously cringe

Also op literally thats shit social skills wtf 🤣. Changing the topic every 2 seconds like some adhd spastic? Talking too fast for someone else ? Wtf lmao.
Pretty girl halo. "She's cute so therefore everything she does is perfection!!!"

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Bushman and LampPostPrime

People here would unironically ascend more if they hit on introverted non-NT girls. It'll be a good short-term strategy for some quick teen love if you have the looks but bad social skills.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, poopoohead, Member since 2022 and 1 other person
Nah, it's very believable from personal experience.
AIL4fc_8_qR5Vk7IwNy70morgqr6KlKXLOOxTiOKRvdI0HWH9nlEKbvh3Ifn3bTJv6aItBMLARwmHCBmAzLXDye1p-qv10aFi1lQGYQnTbYp0uUWyhWTWsbBVAMQzO5Z8CD3q-4v1ii0WC2YTSXtB6FwcAyvK6qM1ejm9DAdW5Jqme5Pvh1gcz9M2ai4Uey7G7R5XGJVo1jDEmRiAy-u-CEI1d0YcVSJjiJzcwrWZWYdEWEYx3mwHcuG_NZODFSCJPSZeiQDU4YoMqUx52L99RSMM62GRcvsl2WIvrR2nmUOJLtCLi9vrV1K2hKqZnrIvEuly422wc5BnazE4eG6x6xCh3LG5pU2VpZNTMnBLF3ZrwiB0dRl64NU0LHXLH-dl4ISFzcyxOLio2Zpo0-ZbWPw6t-N6zBB5HeKfPleNSlbhZuTLVAhD0kxhYqkMGmFX3X6s-c-Kh-EizhuxDclO2UatphCxs6QNTe4RbponHk-MACtfxUTyOpNcsnmBqMDbjAlWNqK_MaPJoX3lLHpP8A7t9kcTTwadm3RkQnDE9PKvR9WBSpvIvzJX5t5PYeVxFL7VFMWlKUZcj2eor1znqyoUeXcUiaKRU2aztoHJkX_RarZvQSERJQQuwKlVDqIADCeT2mrem_F7pRaB13HPiC23A3SKMAx9dw78wcuw7Y45a6XGQCRI35tf_MSFS8mOwq-P_HJHneRRCo-pMdQAjvvQcskw0gepIyitbWr8oubBvXI3Ddwx0iQ5Uf_reok01p7U3ct3JiixnkBiDGpDKB5spwvgbC1h_J_OeVWAhMv4u-_21DM5otLkVK4-qtVE1bFFONjnCTfuUZ5o7V5ttB2J6QyC2tiwtL6Bn90DGi21d4gS86fGNYuFiM38UlSeleptsBXq6v5wxNkAizHUCFAuQ=w1272-h1696-s-no

This girl was giga-NT and extroverted. Extremely low-inhib too. And I vibed better with her than any other girl I've ever dated.

non-NT incel autists like us need a giga-NT, extroverted, VIRGIN, stacy-lite girlfriend. Only reason it didn't work out with her was because she wasn't a virgin.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: bwrauycnee, flippasav, poopoohead and 8 others
People here would unironically ascend more if they hit on introverted non-NT girls. It'll be a good short-term strategy for some quick teen love if you have the looks but bad social skills.
Wrong, see my post above.

non-NT incel autists like us need a giga-NT, extroverted, VIRGIN, stacy-lite+ girlfriend.

Dating introverted non-NT girls has been an absolute tragedy so far.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, JL~, Deleted member 23218 and 7 others

This girl was giga-NT and extroverted. Extremely low-inhib too. And I vibed better with her than any other girl I've ever dated.

non-NT incel autists like us need a giga-NT, extroverted, VIRGIN, stacy-lite girlfriend. Only reason it didn't work out with her was because she wasn't a virgin.
Shit that girl is barely MTB even for roach standards.Over

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23558
Wrong, see my post above.

non-NT incel autists like us need a giga-NT, extroverted, VIRGIN, stacy-lite+ girlfriend.
And any tips for getting a girl like that? Looksmaxxing? Going outside more to socialize?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MoggerGaston
AIL4fc_8_qR5Vk7IwNy70morgqr6KlKXLOOxTiOKRvdI0HWH9nlEKbvh3Ifn3bTJv6aItBMLARwmHCBmAzLXDye1p-qv10aFi1lQGYQnTbYp0uUWyhWTWsbBVAMQzO5Z8CD3q-4v1ii0WC2YTSXtB6FwcAyvK6qM1ejm9DAdW5Jqme5Pvh1gcz9M2ai4Uey7G7R5XGJVo1jDEmRiAy-u-CEI1d0YcVSJjiJzcwrWZWYdEWEYx3mwHcuG_NZODFSCJPSZeiQDU4YoMqUx52L99RSMM62GRcvsl2WIvrR2nmUOJLtCLi9vrV1K2hKqZnrIvEuly422wc5BnazE4eG6x6xCh3LG5pU2VpZNTMnBLF3ZrwiB0dRl64NU0LHXLH-dl4ISFzcyxOLio2Zpo0-ZbWPw6t-N6zBB5HeKfPleNSlbhZuTLVAhD0kxhYqkMGmFX3X6s-c-Kh-EizhuxDclO2UatphCxs6QNTe4RbponHk-MACtfxUTyOpNcsnmBqMDbjAlWNqK_MaPJoX3lLHpP8A7t9kcTTwadm3RkQnDE9PKvR9WBSpvIvzJX5t5PYeVxFL7VFMWlKUZcj2eor1znqyoUeXcUiaKRU2aztoHJkX_RarZvQSERJQQuwKlVDqIADCeT2mrem_F7pRaB13HPiC23A3SKMAx9dw78wcuw7Y45a6XGQCRI35tf_MSFS8mOwq-P_HJHneRRCo-pMdQAjvvQcskw0gepIyitbWr8oubBvXI3Ddwx0iQ5Uf_reok01p7U3ct3JiixnkBiDGpDKB5spwvgbC1h_J_OeVWAhMv4u-_21DM5otLkVK4-qtVE1bFFONjnCTfuUZ5o7V5ttB2J6QyC2tiwtL6Bn90DGi21d4gS86fGNYuFiM38UlSeleptsBXq6v5wxNkAizHUCFAuQ=w1272-h1696-s-no

Screenshot 2023 0724 231236

Nigga what is it with you and these image file names?

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 31562, infini and 7 others
How the fuck am i supposed to hold conversations with extroverted women when they are literally talking so fucking fast, changing topic every second and diving deep in every sentence i speak while holding eye contact and doing the smoothest movements i have ever seen in my life(Hollywood actor wouldn't EVEN REACH that lvl, if they tried)

I need to be careful what i say otherwise she will pick up on it and It will ruin the convo and i must be extremely fast so it doesnt look like i am thinking

It was 50min convo and i know it's absolutely over for me... I need to find introverted foids who havent left their house since birth.. completely isoleted with zero life experience

I agree but don't be so hard. 50 minutes isn't bad. Imagine being able to constantly be unfiltered knowing everyone and EVERYONE will gladly accept it. No setbacks no hardships etc.

Also caging at the idea of girls being this super archetype then their gymnastic logic is as autistic as they come.

Is this the eco friendly one?

Are you sure she wanted an LMS maxxed out bf, did she blatantly make it clear?

How's she doing now?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Member since 2022
Shit that girl is barely MTB even for roach standards.Over
Blieve

believe what you want to believe, I disagree. I have my own view on these matters.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Clown Show, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person

Damn son, mogs you significantly. Good job

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, apocalypse and poopoohead
Multiply the difficulty you're having by x5 and you'll experience socializing from a non NT point of view.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, apocalypse, poopoohead and 1 other person
Unironically? Is this place seriously retarded enough to think theyd get along with a generic live love laugh ig stacy? Lol and short term? An introvert non nt girl is obviously the only one who would be able to have a Convo with us aspies

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and poopoohead

They mog YOU. Normal people don’t struggle to talk.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Member since 2022 and LampPostPrime
Unironically? Is this place seriously retarded enough to think theyd get along with a generic live love laugh ig stacy? Lol and short term? An introvert non nt girl is obviously the only one who would be able to have a Convo with us aspies
I disagree with his point but if he is so confident in his assertion, I wanted him to elaborate more on how Aspies can magically get extroverted Stacies lmao

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and LampPostPrime
And any tips for getting a girl like that? Looksmaxxing? Going outside more to socialize?
I met her on tinder. First time she tried online-dating.

On her profile, she had a video of her doing that stair-climbing machine exercise in the gym, and I messaged: 'I can see climbing stairs is your favourite hobby?' or something along those lines.

We vibed, got her phone number, talked to her for weeks with similar goofy humor, conversation, before we met up and we fucked on our first date. I was KHHV truecel at this point.
We dated for a couple of months, before she ended things.

Don't have any tips or advice, I haven't managed to replicate anything even closely similar to this. Just a one-off random-luck type thing innit.
Like winning the lottery or sum shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: apocalypse, poopoohead, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others

Super low inhibition is kinda non NT in a way too tho. Depends on the circle. But blacks are too low inhib to be nt among whites

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23778
I disagree with his point but if he is so confident in his assertion, I wanted him to elaborate more on how Aspies can magically get extroverted Stacies lmao
And not just get them wtf wud extrovert stacies have in common with people here lmao

I met her on tinder. First time she tried online-dating.

On her profile, she had a video of her doing that stair-climbing machine exercise in the gym, and I messaged: 'I can see climbing stairs is your favourite hobby?' or something along those lines.

We vibed, got her phone number, talked to her for weeks with similar goofy humor, conversation, before we met up and we fucked on our first date. I was KHHV truecel at this point.
We dated for a couple of months, before she ended things.

Don't have any tips or advice, I haven't managed to replicate anything even closely similar to this. Just a one-off random-luck type thing innit.
Like winning the lottery or sum shit.
Sounds like a shallow looks based short term relationship

Damn son, mogs you significantly. Good job
It's a woman's job to mog her boyfriend in terms of looks. Just like it's a man's job to earn more money and be more successful.

It's to be expected, anything else is non-NT freak type shit and will lead to a fucked up relationship.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, poopoohead, Clown Show and 2 others
It's a woman's job to mog her boyfriend in terms of looks. Just like it's a man's job to earn more money and be more successful.

It's to be expected, anything else is non-NT freak type shit and will lead to a fucked up relationship.
Idk about that because in women's biology they are hypergamous lookswise

• +1
Sounds like a shallow looks based short term relationship
Not really. I met her family and shit and it was pretty serious.

Haven't had anything as serious since her.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23558
And not just get them wtf wud extrovert stacies have in common with people here lmao
I feel happy for the dude MoggerGaston but I checked his picture here and he's legit a Chad so it makes sense that he was able to get a Stacy despite being "non-NT."

• +1
Idk about that because in women's biology they are hypergamous lookswise
Only in the modern world because power/money/hard-work/masculinity has become meaningless with how society is constructed nowadays.

We have become this gay shallow weak society where only looks matter, even for men. I hope it gets destroyed soon.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, bloomercel, poopoohead and 2 others
I feel happy for the dude MoggerGaston but I checked his picture here and he's legit a Chad so it makes sense that he was able to get a Stacy despite being "non-NT."
Unfortunately I am a legit subhuman and this was a one-time off. She only liked me because I looked like I could be her brother tbh.

I am only chad in the slums of mumbai.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 26410
hahahahahahahaha

its so easy all u have to do is say the first thing that comes to mind. Literally trust your natural instincts and u will be a god. If u trust your natural instincts and u get roasted and alienated im sorry but u simply dont have talent

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lethbridge, horizontallytall, Clown Show and 2 others
Only in the modern world because power/money/hard-work/masculinity has become meaningless with how society is constructed nowadays.

We have become this gay shallow weak society where only looks matter, even for men. I hope it gets destroyed soon.
None of those things have become meaningless though. A gl rich guy will still outperform a gl poor guy in terms of slaying and dating

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish, Bushman and LampPostPrime

Autistic introvert Chad is mysterious while autistic introvert uggo is school shooter kek

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
None of those things have become meaningless though. A gl rich guy will still outperform a gl poor guy in terms of slaying and dating
Yeah if looks are equal, other factors can play a deciding role. Water. Nothing about this is argument is interesting whatsoever.

Problem occurs when a gl wage-slave will outperform an average-looking rich successful guy in terms of slaying and dating.
Which is how modern life work. Looks are king, your behavior doesn't really matter beyond extremes.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Autistic introvert Chad is mysterious while autistic introvert uggo is school shooter kek
Yes, water. Looks are the most important thing that matters.

Which is life-fuel to all of us mentally ill, autistic, non-NT motherfuckers.
Just become good-looking and girls will like you, even if you are a mentally ill freak from the asylum.

Once you have fixed your looks, your biggest issue is your own brain, your own mental issues sabotaging your own relationships. Which is a battle I have not been able to overcome.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, poopoohead, Clown Show and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and LampPostPrime

Second this I vibe better with super extroverted women. A shame they are whores most of the time

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Clown Show and MoggerGaston

Popular girls are usually cool with autists and don’t give them trouble and even date the decent looking ones. The average foid however is utterly MERCILLESS to non-NTs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, JL~, poopoohead and 2 others
Second this I vibe better with super extroverted women. A shame they are whores most of the time
Yeah, they rack up huge n-counts very fast. Which is very logical tbh. You are privileged and NT and want to experience what life has to offer, find out what you like.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and AspiringMogger
Popular girls are cool with autists and don’t usually give them trouble. The average foid however is utterly MERCILLESS to non-NTs
Yup.

non-NT autists need extroverted, good-looking girls as girlfriends. Opposites attract in this case.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Clown Show and Pikabro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back