Women want to be eye raped

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
I know from previous interactions with women, back when i was a low inhib teen, they have loved the attention. For example one time when i was in detention/isolation in school, i was sat alone in the hall so i was extremely bored and this busty white milf office teacher who was like above 30 walked in the hall where i was sat to print something and i started eye fucking her because i was low inhib at that time. She caught on pretty quickly because i was so shameless and obvious with it but she started smiling lightly and doing things like dropping paper and bending over to pick it up, coming back from her office way too often to ‘print more paper’ and looking back at me to see if i was still looking etc. meanwhile i was a 15 yr old jb just staring her ass and tits up and down with lust. She was probably married, enjoying the attention from a jb with raging hormones her husband lacks.

Women want to be eye raped.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Primalsplit, New Technology and 4 others
200.gif

I know from previous interactions with women, back when i was a low inhib teen, they have loved the attention. For example one time when i was in detention/isolation in school, i was sat alone in the hall so i was extremely bored and this busty white milf office teacher who was like above 30 walked in the hall where i was sat to print something and i started eye fucking her because i was low inhib at that time. She caught on pretty quickly because i was so shameless and obvious with it but she started smiling lightly and doing things like dropping paper and bending over to pick it up, coming back from her office way too often to ‘print more paper’ and looking back at me to see if i was still looking etc. meanwhile i was a 15 yr old jb just staring her ass and tits up and down with lust. She was probably married, enjoying the attention from a jb with raging hormones her husband lacks.

Women want to be eye raped.
Should’ve smashed

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Should’ve smashed
How the fuck would you get slay from that situation
from experience, ive done the same thing as OP and its realistically impossible
Exactly, its just a bit of teasing and fun, attention is more enjoyable to women than sex. Of course I would’ve preferred if she would suck my dik or something but thats never happening

• +1
Reactions: mid
Legit, i did the same thing with my music teacher in elementary school. She was in late 30's and would often wear short skirts and high heels. I would shamelessly stare at her legs and ass. I remember well that she would often bend over to pick shit up from the floor or check something in her purse that was for some reason always on the floor. I could clearly see her panties and garter stockings which she often changed (black, white, fishnets etc.). I also caught several students jerking their dick under school desks while staring at her legs so i joined them as well because that was considered cool at the time. I bet she was horny as fuck, it was so obvious we were jerking off and liquid dripping under the desks was clear indicator, she probably masturbated in the teacher toilets later (at least i hope).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb, pretty little liar, Primalsplit and 4 others
That's completely true. You know what else they like? Actually getting raped.:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: jingodelutscher
Legit, i did the same thing with my music teacher in elementary school. She was in late 30's and would often wear short skirts and high heels. I would shamelessly stare at her legs and ass. I remember well that she would often bend over to pick shit up from the floor or check something in her purse that was for some reason always on the floor. I could clearly see her panties and garter stockings which she often changed (black, white, fishnets etc.). I also caught several students jerking their dick under school desks while staring at her legs so i joined them as well because that was considered cool at the time. I bet she was horny as fuck, it was so obvious we were jerking off and liquid dripping under the desks was clear indicator, she probably masturbated in the teacher toilets later (at least i hope).
that so happened 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch