Women wear heels to disqualify manlets, makeup to disqualify ugly men—all to disqualify their own shit genetics to try and shoot for chad anyway.

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
& this is precisely why incels will continue to reign supreme. So long as the majority of women, with their ugly & poor genetics breed, inceldom will will continue to be the mainstay of a sexually liberated society

& this is precisely why incels will continue to reign supreme. So long as the majority of women, with their ugly & poor genetics breed, inceldom will will continue to be the mainstay of a sexually liberated society
Perhaps one of the things that piss me off the most, some le based eugenics on twitter say "its good that incels exist so bad genes get bred out of existence teehee!!!" but what these retards dont understand that women with bad genetics, were, are, and will be breeding in mass with the "good genetic men:lul:" so genetic abominations will obviously continue to exist, unless if they think like with the phrase " its good that incels wont reproduce" include also the women part of bad genetics ( aka believing females can be incel :LOL: ) which is even more RETARDED

Looksmax users: that's why I plan to get leg lenghtning after I find a high paying jobs so I won't be disqualified

High heels and makeup should have never been invented. Would unironically have changed so much of history.