women will always judge a man for being a pussy, but they are the biggest pussies themselves.

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Kraken
and if you say “women aren’t pussies,” remember what they do when they see a bug, see someone get punched, see a dead person, have anything even minor bad happen, they scream like they’re being raped.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I don't think anyone would of said that bro. 99.9% of this forum is misogynist and worships a serial killer
you’d be surprised at how bluepilled some ppl can be, even here

women donnt register sub 5 male existance. there are instances when i talked and the girls wouldnt even listen.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and vermillioncorefan
women donnt register sub 5 male existance. there are instances when i talked and the girls wouldnt even listen.
water but if ur only MTN-chadlite they’ll judge u if u ever do even minor pussy shit. and when u are a pussy, like i am, then it means no woman will love u.

but women are cowardly, average woman is more cowardly than a cowardly men, they need to be punched in the face for they’re better than a man cause he is a “coward”

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
water but if ur only MTN-chadlite they’ll judge u if u ever do even minor pussy shit. and when u are a pussy, like i am, then it means no woman will love u.

but women are cowardly, average woman is more cowardly than a cowardly men, they need to be punched in the face for they’re better than a man cause he is a “coward”
why am i so ugly???

• +1
its not fair :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
it ain’t fair at all bud, nothing is. it wasn’t fair we was a born sub5 male, in a shit 3rd world country, in a shit immoral world.

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
I mean yes in general men and women want the polar opposites of each other. Men want a dainty small estrogenic bunny bitch and women want a brooding masculine cold brute . What is funny though is them nitpicking less dimorphic traits that they also have such as having no money and rotting and then bitching at or ostracizing a guy who’s a rotter and broke even though they themselves fit in that category

Don’t feeling like explaining this in good English I hope that made sense

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Sny and vermillioncorefan
@WELOVELOOKS
Women want men in tune with their energies 7be1ea76 5f8e 4888 80b3 04ec7dc4501d

• +1
I mean yes in general men and women want the polar opposites of each other. Men want a dainty small estrogenic bunny bitch and women want a brooding masculine cold brute . What is funny though is them nitpicking less dimorphic traits that they also have such as having no money and rotting and then bitching at or ostracizing a guy who’s a rotter and broke even though they themselves fit in that category

Don’t feeling like explaining this in good English I hope that made sense
made perfect sense bud. and every woman is like this too, they judge you if u act like a pussy, even if they’re ur gf, they just tolerate ur sub8 incel ass. second chad comes they’re gone. all their love is conditional

it ain’t fair at all bud, nothing is. it wasn’t fair we was a born sub5 male, in a shit 3rd world country, in a shit immoral world.
your threads make me wanna kms....

• JFL