Womens dream LTR is an early 30s guy

When women think of their ideal partners they dont actaully think of the typical chad that's only for.club sex.

They think of some mature brad pitt type looking guy whos like 32. Like they all love harry styles and he looks like 35 now. And cillian Murphy aswell whose 43. But ideal is 32 ish

For some reason that's the way it is I suppose cause of the maturity and you would have more money at this age. The point is to looksmax and money max to your prime starting even when you're 18.
Proof? Both your examples dont look their ages, cillian doeant look 40+ and hes gl.

Face>age

But yea beeing mature and having a life or knowing what you want could be a little plus

Muh tiktok, 15% of the male population is 6ft and above yet most men have sex/are in relationships

5’8 in London has no issues with slaying as long as you have decent face
Honestly agree, short chadlites and short chads slay, below 5'7 is when the struggle starts but if youre above that, in the west AT least you'll slay and in europe most parts besides netherlands or some shit if you got good height, Tall chad just has a wider market, but both will slay, good face is very rare and women will sacrifice height for it. Short chads can change a females requirement. But taller is better, diminishing returns start at 6'2ish. PSL 7 5'8 guy would have a way better life with women and in general, you have a model face even with height you'll slay, Cillian Murphy is 5'7 yet many women fantasize over him, same with zac efron, same with tom cruise. Meeks is like 5'9-5'10 and women just saw his face and he married a billionaire. Most places of the world, if you have a decent face and within average height you will do fine. 90% of men are rejected for shit tier face or aspie behaviour, since most men are taller than most women.

Last edited:
Honestly agree, short chadlites and short chads slay, below 5'7 is when the struggle starts but if youre above that, in the west AT least you'll slay and in europe most parts besides netherlands or some shit if you got good height, Tall chad just has a wider market, but both will slay, good face is very rare and women will sacrifice height for it. Short chads can change a females requirement. But taller is better, diminishing returns start at 6'2ish. PSL 7 5'8 guy would have a way better life with women and in general, you have a model face even with height you'll slay, Cillian Murphy is 5'7 yet many women fantasize over him, same with zac efron, same with tom cruise. Meeks is like 5'9-5'10 and women just saw his face and he married a billionaire. Most places of the world, if you have a decent face and within average height you will do fine. 90% of men are rejected for shit tier face or aspie behaviour, since most men are taller than most women.
I don't know what planets you guys are living on. 5'8 is short as fuck and most girls will laugh at someone that height behind their back from where I'm from.

5'8 is fine for shorter girls though, but in terms of "slaying" i.e having wide appeal to women.... Don't think so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and volcelfatcel
I don't know what planets you guys are living on. 5'8 is short as fuck and most girls will laugh at someone that height behind their back from where I'm from.

5'8 is fine for shorter girls though, but in terms of "slaying" i.e having wide appeal to women.... Don't think so
Depends what country u live in man, most of europe besides nordic countries and netherlands its a fine height. You need face for anything a PSL 7 5'8 guy will outslay an average tall guy. You need good face thats the bare minimum, height is a bonus. Im not disagreeing with tall being better but need face for it to work. Women imagine a tall GOOD looking guy not a subhuman/average guy at a tall height which is most tall guys. I've seen it, youll have wide appeal to most women because most women in the world arent above 5'8, I'm looking at it statistically, I've seen many short guys do well with women and outperform tall ogres. But I have never denied the importance of height, a 5'8 chad might hve a tougher time in some nordic countries and netherlands but rest of the world in North America he'll slay and do fine. If you think O'pry who is PSL 7-7.75 at a 5'9-5'10 average height (he frauds 6'1) would struggle with women in any part of the world you are deluded, same with jeremy meeks who is 5'9, same with many good looking guys. If you believe women in tiktok, ur living in another world. Ian Somerhalder is 5'8-5'9 not a singular woman would reject him either.

Last edited:
Depends what country u live in man, most of europe besides nordic countries and netherlands its a fine height. You need face for anything a PSL 7 5'8 guy will outslay an average tall guy. You need good face thats the bare minimum, height is a bonus. Im not disagreeing with tall being better but need face for it to work. Women imagine a tall GOOD looking guy not a subhuman/average guy at a tall height which is most tall guys. I've seen it, youll have wide appeal to most women because most women in the world arent above 5'8, I'm looking at it statistically, I've seen many short guys do well with women and outperform tall ogres. But I have never denied the importance of height, a 5'8 chad might hve a tougher time in some nordic countries and netherlands but rest of the world in North America he'll slay and do fine. If you think O'pry who is PSL 7-7.75 at a 5'9-5'10 average height (he frauds 6'1) would struggle with women in any part of the world you are deluded, same with jeremy meeks who is 5'9, same with many good looking guys. If you believe women in tiktok, ur living in another world

I guess it comes down to how we imagine the face of each guy to look. An average face genetically doesn't look too bad, assuming low bodyfat percentage and so on. An average face on a tall body will look very good and dimorphic.

However if we say an average face as in what is average in the world today (chubby, unkept, acne and other real world factors in what is truly average), then I agree, that is a downright ugly person which height won't save him.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 6273

I guess it comes down to how we imagine the face of each guy to look. An average face genetically doesn't look too bad, assuming low bodyfat percentage and so on. An average face on a tall body will look very good and dimorphic.

However if we say an average face as in what is average in the world today (chubby, unkept, acne and other real world factors in what is truly average), then I agree, that is a downright ugly person which height won't save him.

Face is VITAL, you need a good face. no height will save an average or subhuman face. And yes most average people are mildly recessed, have flat maxillas, bad eye areas, zero dimorphism, you are overestimating a 4.5 PSL guy a lot. Having a low set prominent browridge is already rare, having a good jaw, maxilla is even rarer. @Effortless threads are so good about face, no matter what you can't save a bad face. I don't disagree women want tall men but a good face is rare enough for them to ditch that requirement or w/e, Dimorphism is important as well, being a tall guy with dogshit frame is bad becuase you look like a pencil, 5'9 5'10 guy with good frame will look more aesthetic. Taller is better but within a good face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless

Face is VITAL, you need a good face. no height will save an average or subhuman face. And yes most average people are mildly recessed, have flat maxillas, bad eye areas, zero dimorphism, you are overestimating a 4.5 PSL guy a lot. Having a low set prominent browridge is already rare, having a good jaw, maxilla is even rarer. @Effortless threads are so good about face, no matter what you can't save a bad face. I don't disagree women want tall men but a good face is rare enough for them to ditch that requirement or w/e, Dimorphism is important as well, being a tall guy with dogshit frame is bad becuase you look like a pencil, 5'9 5'10 guy with good frame will look more aesthetic. Taller is better but within a good face.
1. Yeah I agree, I'm probably overestimating what 4.5 PSL realistically looks like
2. I definitely agree that face matters more than height once a certain height is attained, however many women will deny guys for their height (the same way they do with face)
3. The Bateman/Somerhalder example is bad because Somerhalder is an actor and more famous which is the most powerful halo that exist in the entire universe. Beyond that, I think from 5'9 and up, you're close enough to average that a good face will easily make up for the height disparity, however once you get down to 5'8-5'7 and below, you will lack so much masculinity and be heightmogged by so many men and women that it becomes a larger issue.

1. Yeah I agree, I'm probably overestimating what 4.5 PSL realistically looks like
2. I definitely agree that face matters more than height once a certain height is attained, however many women will deny guys for their height (the same way they do with face)
3. The Bateman/Somerhalder example is bad because Somerhalder is an actor and more famous which is the most powerful halo that exist in the entire universe. Beyond that, I think from 5'9 and up, you're close enough to average that a good face will easily make up for the height disparity, however once you get down to 5'8-5'7 and below, you will lack so much masculinity and be heightmogged by so many men and women that it becomes a larger issue.
The somerhalder example is that no women commented on a height difference they all talked about face, he skullmogged bateman, I agree with actor halo, but you can clearly see the difference between your generic chad (bateman) vs giga chad Somerhalder, and bateman posted that on his OWN account which is even more brutal. 5 PSL is already decently rare to see out in the wild, let alone 6 and 7, 7 you are a model and those guys have extremely high standards when it comes to women I.E they only do LTR'S with other models, O'pry only does LTR'S with models, Gandy same shit, Chico married an easy high tier becky so he didnt have to bother, etc. PSL 6 is a true chad and you will slay if not within manlet height. I'm not exactly coping either about the 5'8 and 5'7 shit as I'm 5'10, I just think that past 5'8 face takes over in most aspects, its just a bonus at that point just like dick size. I dont agree they will deny, but a 5'9 5'8 chad will slay far more than any normie or HTN that is tall because his face is far above. The difference between faces in men is massive in distribution.
chadlites, chad and GIGAchad. O'pry looks like a morph compared to them. These guys arent even ur average joe, your average joe is usually recessed, has a low hyoid, bad maxilla, bad eye area etc.

The somerhalder example is that no women commented on a height difference they all talked about face, he skullmogged bateman, I agree with actor halo, but you can clearly see the difference between your generic chad (bateman) vs giga chad Somerhalder, and bateman posted that on his OWN account which is even more brutal. 5 PSL is already decently rare to see out in the wild, let alone 6 and 7, 7 you are a model and those guys have extremely high standards when it comes to women I.E they only do LTR'S with other models, O'pry only does LTR'S with models, Gandy same shit, Chico married an easy high tier becky so he didnt have to bother, etc. PSL 6 is a true chad and you will slay if not within manlet height. I'm not exactly coping either about the 5'8 and 5'7 shit as I'm 5'10, I just think that past 5'8 face takes over in most aspects, its just a bonus at that point just like dick size. I dont agree they will deny, but a 5'9 5'8 chad will slay far more than any normie or HTN that is tall because his face is far above. The difference between faces in men is massive in distribution.
View attachment 1057027 chadlites, chad and GIGAchad. O'pry looks like a morph compared to them. These guys arent even ur average joe, your average joe is usually recessed, has a low hyoid, bad maxilla, bad eye area etc.
Let me attempt to boil it down:

I follow your argument IF we assume that a good face is the type of face that really stands out - not just generic "good looking" but the type of face girls fawn over. At that point, even 5'8 is likely to be tall enough. However just as being 6'7 athletic is extremely rare, so is being truly good looking (let alone PSL god)

They are talking about Somerhalders face because 1. face obviously matters more than height, as I completely agree with, 2. Somerhalders face is his strong point, i.e if they are fawning over him, why would they talk about him being shorter than Bateman, right? and 3:

actor halo is INSANE, it will turn anyone into Chad - Rami Malek or whatever is being fawned over, and that guy is literally sub human. You could put this guy besides Nick Bateman and women would be creaming their pants over him instead of Bateman:

a3fbe43336a921879674b1c06dc8392d.jpg

Purely because of actor halo.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
Let me attempt to boil it down:

I follow your argument IF we assume that a good face is the type of face that really stands out - not just generic "good looking" but the type of face girls fawn over. At that point, even 5'8 is likely to be tall enough. However just as being 6'7 athletic is extremely rare, so is being truly good looking (let alone PSL god)

They are talking about Somerhalders face because 1. face obviously matters more than height, as I completely agree with, 2. Somerhalders face is his strong point, i.e if they are fawning over him, why would they talk about him being shorter than Bateman, right? and 3:

actor halo is INSANE, it will turn anyone into Chad - Rami Malek or whatever is being fawned over, and that guy is literally sub human. You could put this guy besides Nick Bateman and women would be creaming their pants over him instead of Bateman:

a3fbe43336a921879674b1c06dc8392d.jpg

Purely because of actor halo.
At least from my own experience pretty much every single 17 year old woman thinks somerhalder is the best looking man alive because of that vampire diaries series. Agree tbh actor halo is good but within boundaries, malek has some redeemable features like good jaw but if you put a subhuman actor next to him, bateman will take over. And yeah generic good looking is usually htn, striking starts at chadlite and very striking is Chad, gigachad is only found in modeling and looks like a morph irl. Good discussion tbh. And I don't disagree below 5'7 it gets hard but with a good face you can still have decent ish success not slay but be popular with shorter women and able to do LTRs which is more than what most forum could do.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 5185
Muh tiktok, 15% of the male population is 6ft and above yet most men have sex/are in relationships

5’8 in London has no issues with slaying as long as you have decent face
My 2 cents but I am 5'10 in the morning and I live in germany and girls have called me short or didnt believe that I am 5'10 although my doctor has measured me correctly. To have sex, maybe a smaller height is sufficient, but to slay and make a women pursue a relationship based only on sex, you have to be at least 5'10 with perfect posture, good shoes and widish frame.

When women think of their ideal partners they dont actaully think of the typical chad that's only for.club sex.

They think of some mature brad pitt type looking guy whos like 32. Like they all love harry styles and he looks like 35 now. And cillian Murphy aswell whose 43. But ideal is 32 ish

For some reason that's the way it is I suppose cause of the maturity and you would have more money at this age. The point is to looksmax and money max to your prime starting even when you're 18.
who the fuck cares what womyn think you gynocentric beta cuck?

Truly brutal, they only see highest value men as those for club sex, then lower their standards massively for LTR.

The pill that broke me...