Won a 1v2 gym fight today

seethe

seethe

人間のクズ
Was doing pull-ups , mid set some inbred ethnic filth approached and went like :mate where are those joggers from? and I was like “no joggers for a face like that”

, he got mad and said: you boy band twink or something , I said: what you gonna do Arab monkey?

he looked away and I can sense a sucker punch coming so I quickly threw a right straight lead hook wobbled the cuck while he’s friend shoved me, so I gave him a huge teep to the stomach while he’s coming forward,

I can see his face twitching in pain, then a gym staff came and broke it up, think I’m getting banned lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sasha777, sportsmogger, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
inb4 dnr 0 tales etc I will find you

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Michael Myers

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, TheRagingBull, ascension and 1 other person
Was doing pull-ups , mid set some inbred ethnic filth approached and went like :mate where are those joggers from? and I was like “no joggers for a face like that”

, he got mad and said: you boy band twink or something , I said: what you gonna do Arab monkey?

he looked away and I can sense a sucker punch coming so I quickly threw a right straight lead hook wobbled the cuck while he’s friend shoved me, so I gave him a huge teep to the stomach while he’s coming forward,

I can see his face twitching in pain, then a gym staff came and broke it up, think I’m getting banned lol
Tales from the toilets of sahiba gokcen airport.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, 5'7 zoomer, SoundnVision and 4 others
Tales from the dirtiest slums of Kolkata

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, 5'7 zoomer, Michael Myers and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and anthony111553
Tales from the maximum security ward of Arkham Asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, 5'7 zoomer, Michael Myers and 7 others
No tales for your 170 degree gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Tales from the kung fu adventures of Ching Chong Wang

• JFL
Reactions: seethe

High T

• JFL
how's my nose?
Nose doesn’t matter that much tbh. Your ratios look a bit off but that might be shadowing from the down light.

Nose doesn’t matter that much tbh. Your ratios look a bit off but that might be shadowing from the down light.
I love you moggathon

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, seethe, Clark69 and 1 other person
WHY AM I TOO PUSSY TO EVER GET IN A FIGHT :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Coping faggot. The sandnigger in the gym fucked u hard and made you chew his sweaty ball hair
Are you from London by any chance? Come down and spar me if you think it’s tales jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I'd believe your story if you didn't have "Purchased upgrades" on your profile

I'd believe your story if you didn't have "Purchased upgrades" on your profile
It takes nuts n guts to openly spend money on a forum owned by an obese nigger pedophile

• JFL
It takes nuts n guts to openly spend money on a forum owned by an obese nigger pedophile
I can literally buy the forum if I want if the nigger put it up for sale jfl

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890
小孩不要编故事

• JFL
wtf bro is looking for a joust at the local sweat box

• JFL

Absolutely based. :love::love:

Deathnik scumbags always fight unfair, so they deserved this. :feelsgood:

• JFL

• JFL
Are you from London by any chance? Come down and spar me if you think it’s tales jfl
Are you in London? I'm coming to the Greater London area next year. Let's meet (no fighting pls, you'd kick my ass anyway).

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Are you in London? I'm coming to the Greater London area next year. Let's meet (no fighting pls, you'd kick my ass anyway).
I'll go to Netherlands and fight you

• Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • Woah
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Luffymaxxing
Come then. I live in Rotterdam (you will beat my ass too btw).
Introduce me to your female friends nigguh I know you have a lot of em

• JFL
Chad chronicles mirin bro

I’m not usually in London during semesters, I’m here now cus the term ended and I’m just chilling here before I fly back home

• Woah