Won a 1v2 gym fight today

Introduce me to your female friends nigguh I know you have a lot of em
I have zero female friends IRL. Only online. Most are in the States, and one in the UK and one in Brasil.

• So Sad
Reactions: seethe
I’m not usually in London during semesters, I’m here now cus the term ended and I’m just chilling here before I fly back home
I don't know exactly when I will come but I'll let you know. :ogre:

• +1
Fuaaark serieus? Hahaha volgens mij heb je me dan gezien. Woon je in zuid, oost, noord of west?
Pm, wil niet hier doxxen

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
at least you won the fight bro

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I don't know exactly when I will come but I'll let you know. :ogre:
rate me hitting a freestanding bag , I won't be able to train for at least 50 days becuase of the fracture, over

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe and gooner23
then he'll just beat they asses too

plot armor is gonna run out eventually

• JFL
Reactions: Bojack
rate me hitting a freestanding bag , I won't be able to train for at least 50 days becuase of the fracture, over

Mirin video, I am imagining the free-standing bag to be a poojeet. And fuaaark that sucks to hear bhai. Be careful next time and try to avoid fighting with bare knuckles. Use weapons instead so you don't damage yourself. :feelshah:

• JFL
yes 5'10.5, with a wing span of 74 inches, I can beat up most bigger gymcels if they are untrained humble yourself
Im 6’3. Just pack it in.

• JFL
Manlet cope
bro didn't you randomly fight someone wtf are yall doing to get into these altercations, maybe im too high trust lookin for these encounters :forcedsmile: london blokes must be violent

you're from netherland? me and @Gengar are meeting up you can come along and we'll find out together lol
If the three of us are coming out, the only physical contact you two should be going for is a warm hug. :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
you're from netherland? me and @Gengar are meeting up you can come along and we'll find out together lol
I live in the same city as him.

• +1
If the three of us are coming out, the only physical contact you two should be going for is a warm hug. :feelsgood:
we could spar it's nothing personal

• JFL
  • Hmm...