work is literally hell

IRL_Reject

IRL_Reject

Zephir
Literally have no idea how anyone does this for their entire life. my off day is over and I have to go in tomorrow and work over fucking night. Literally want to kill myself just thinking about this. How the fuck does anyone endure this complete and utter misery for years on end? LOL what the fuck
I should become a neet again, this is horseshit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Weed, hiwasuwor, NotoriousLoser and 8 others
if ur parents luv'd u they wouldve gotten rich b4 breeding

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, Lirevk, FloppaFlops and 1 other person
It’s like grinding in a video game tbh. You get used to it after awhile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Sprinkles
if ur parents luv'd u they wouldve gotten rich b4 breeding
Depends. Women should have kids as early as possible. If a woman breeds at 30 or somehing, she definitely doesn't love you, she doesn't even have the capacity for love at such an age.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
It’s like grinding in a video game tbh. You get used to it after awhile
i feel constantly miserable and just daydream about when i get off and neglect all of my duties LOL

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Depends. Women should have kids as early as possible. If a woman breeds at 30 or somehing, she definitely doesn't love you, she doesn't even have the capacity for love at such an age.
Women can have healthy kids w/o complications up to 45 or menopause

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bonecel01 and IRL_Reject
Women can have healthy kids w/o complications up to 45 or menopause
yeah I don't buy that. 19 year old wife max or death

i feel constantly miserable and just daydream about when i get off and neglect all of my duties LOL
Fek keep your eye on the goal bro. You got to make enough money to retire or start a business n shut.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
think about this braindead statement while you're at work tomorrow
if i had a young wife at least i could be happy working this dogshit job

Fek keep your eye on the goal bro. You got to make enough money to retire or start a business n shut.
making money is fucking impossible though

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Better than being broke and having to ask people for stuff

Only advice I can offer is to try saving your Money like at least 20% of your income each payday for about
6 Months, this will give you momentum to keep going rather than just wasting it all away whenever you get
paid which is what a lot of people do.

Wage slaving is only supposed to be a means to and end like for example you have a Goal or want to take
a Course in order to get a higher paying Job etc working the wage Job gives you the experience and seed
money to invest in your Goal Career

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
Better than being broke and having to ask people for stuff

Only advice I can offer is to try saving your Money like at least 20% of your income each payday for about
6 Months, this will give you momentum to keep going rather than just wasting it all away whenever you get
paid which is what a lot of people do.

Wage slaving is only supposed to be a means to and end like for example you have a Goal or want to take
a Course in order to get a higher paying Job etc working the wage Job gives you the experience and seed
money to invest in your Goal Career
i am trying but i had a lot of unexpected big expenses that wiped out my savings...

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
making money is fucking impossible though
I did the math in a previous thread. But if you’re making like 20 bucks/hr and you shovel all the money you get into a hysa. You can make a million dollars in 14 years—which may come sooner than you think. If I was smarter in the past I could’ve been a millionaire by now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and IRL_Reject
I did the math in a previous thread. But if you’re making like 20 bucks/hr and you shovel all the money you get into a hysa. You can make a million dollars in 14 years—which may come sooner than you think. If I was smarter in the past I could’ve been a millionaire by now
in 14 years i dont even give a fuck if im still alive LOL wtf id be 39

You can never get used to wageslaving and waking up early, never.

Wageslaving is a permanent misery. It is the most unnatural way a human can live. Those who constructed this wagelsaving system are truly diabolical.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Yliaster and IRL_Reject
in 14 years i dont even give a fuck if im still alive LOL wtf id be 39
Yes true, but if you don’t rope you’ll still need money to survive n shut right

Wageslaving is a permanent misery. It is the most unnatural way a human can live. Those who constructed this wagelsaving system are truly diabolical.
What is the alternative ?

I should quit my nigger job. I hate this place. I hate my boss.

What is the alternative ?
NEETing, being born rich, owning and renting real estate.

If those are not possible then just rope, life is literally not worth living.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, autistic_tendencies and IRL_Reject
NEETing, being born rich, owning and renting real estate.

If those are not possible then just rope, life is literally not worth living.
Sheit I’m just gonna keep grinding until I reach the first million in 2039

• +1
4115977 3703890 1697369683159

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and IRL_Reject
I'm gonna quit this job after this week or next week I think.

That is not even accounting for inflation. is 1 million even gonna be anything in 14 years?

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
i hate jobs that make u work for hours with NO PAUSE and no room too even think. Dumbs u down badly

That is not even accounting for inflation. is 1 million even gonna be anything in 14 years?
No but your gains will start to exponentially explode after the first million. For example within 6 years after your first million; you should be around 2 million. The curve lessens. This is provided you live a minimalist lifestyle n shut

The struggle makes life worth living

• JFL
people work because low mortality salience, they believe either a real or symbolic immortality so they don't care about what happens in this life as long as they keep making money to support themselves/their family and do what everyone else is doing(which is wageslaving). they are in utter denial of death, they just put off thinking about it and push it into their subconscious. they are content to spend over 60% of their existence sitting at a desk under artificial lighting, working on things of no particular importance. their minds have essentially already died. they're just following the crowd like ants in a death spiral

• +1
people work because low mortality salience, they believe either a real or symbolic immortality so they don't care about what happens in this life as long as they keep making money to support themselves/their family and do what everyone else is doing(which is wageslaving). they are in utter denial of death, they just put off thinking about it and push it into their subconscious. they are content to spend over 60% of their existence sitting at a desk under artificial lighting, working on things of no particular importance. their minds have essentially already died. they're just following the crowd like ants in a death spiral
Very legit. Admittedly I don't even really know what I'm working for. I'm just doing something and hoping that it will be helpful somehow. I don't make much. I don't have a future or any ambitions. I don't know what I should do though. Money does make life a whole lot easier when you have it.

Very legit. Admittedly I don't even really know what I'm working for. I'm just doing something and hoping that it will be helpful somehow. I don't make much. I don't have a future or any ambitions. I don't know what I should do though. Money does make life a whole lot easier when you have it.
this is just what happens when you're still young and think there's a chance you might get lucky and become rich, famous, and successful. once you get to my age there's no more denial, it's absolutely over, and all that time spent working towards muh success was a massive waste of time. it was never in the cards. develop legendary mortality salience, risk everything because you only get one chance

• +1
this is just what happens when you're still young and think there's a chance you might get lucky and become rich, famous, and successful. once you get to my age there's no more denial, it's absolutely over, and all that time spent working towards muh success was a massive waste of time. it was never in the cards. develop legendary mortality salience, risk everything because you only get one chance
Thanks. I needed that. I want to live a real life. What I’ve been doing just has no point.

I guess if you are progressing through your job and getting things done then it can be worth it.

• +1
I guess if you are progressing through your job and getting things done then it can be worth it.
I feel 0 fulfillment there it is a waste of time.