working on hairmaxxing does it look good, do they count has curtains?

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
need opinions

Attachments

• lolll.jpg
    lolll.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 205
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
they look greasy or wet

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 1464
looks good, wanna see it dry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Looks good

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
  • Hmm...
Looks like shit, sorry bro
This or death

Attachments

• 1583300564031.png
    1583300564031.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 190
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, CristianT and turkproducer
Ik I’m just trolling you lmao you do be doing that too sometimes jfl
We need some looksmaxer to find the secret behind Noen's hair and actually get the same hairstyle

We need some looksmaxer to find the secret behind Noen's hair and actually get the same hairstyle

You do realize that girls dont actually care about that hair? Like its fine its your fetish but its not like some objectively great goal to aim for hair wise lol

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
You do realize that girls dont actually care about that hair? Like its fine its your fetish but its not like some objectively great goal to aim for hair wise lol
Cope bro bitches care about hair or else balding wouldn’t be an issue
Long thin straight hair along with some products I’m pretty sure just dm him on tik tok or sum bro 💀

Cope bro bitches care about hair or else balding wouldn’t be an issue

I mean first of all, thats besides the point. Even if balding men might as well commit suicide because they were so unattractive, that doesn't go in favor of nosecels' favorite haircut being optimal or even very attractive to girls.

Further, its all about face. Yeah hair is a factor in terms of aesthetics, but less than height, and way less than face. If you are a 5'11 dude with average face and nosecels favorite hair vs a bald 6'4 Chad face you're getting mogged hard.

Looks gay . Leo mogs
In alternative universe maybe
I know and I am the who spreads this idea, but I wasnt talking about attraction
Long thin straight hair along with some products I’m pretty sure just dm him on tik tok or sum bro
Some products.....and that is the problem
Lol I think he is too busy fucking our oneitises

Last edited:
I mean first of all, thats besides the point. Even if balding men might as well commit suicide because they were so unattractive, that doesn't go in favor of nosecels' favorite haircut being optimal or even very attractive to girls.

Further, its all about face. Yeah hair is a factor in terms of aesthetics, but less than height, and way less than face. If you are a 5'11 dude with average face and nosecels favorite hair vs a bald 6'4 Chad face you're getting mogged hard.
Nose is pretty boy maxing (I’m guessing) so he’s going for that look usually looks good on most guys if you have the face ofcourse but it is a halo to have hair like that with a good face

Nose is pretty boy maxing (I’m guessing) so he’s going for that look usually looks good on most guys if you have the face ofcourse but it is a halo to have hair like that with a good face

Its not that the hair is bad, its more that its a very specific niche hair with a certain appeal to younger girls, and on top of that most guys can't pull it off. Especially older guys appealing to older women (23+ age) and guys with high T features like for instance Tyler Maher in my avi just looks way better with short sides, its also way lower maintenance.

Its a good look for some, but I just think Nose overhypes it. Same with curtains. Its a halo but not any more than other good haircuts that fits your face imo

• +1
Its not that the hair is bad, its more that its a very specific niche hair with a certain appeal to younger girls, and on top of that most guys can't pull it off. Especially older guys appealing to older women (23+ age) and guys with high T features like for instance Tyler Maher in my avi just looks way better with short sides, its also way lower maintenance.

Its a good look for some, but I just think Nose overhypes it. Same with curtains. Its a halo but not any more than other good haircuts that fits your face imo
Yeah u right but props to who ever can pull it off tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
literally useless to post after a shower when its wet

you arnt meeting women looking like that

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Uglyandfat and Deleted member 3043
Looks like shit, sorry bro
This or death
His hair is shit, his face bones are 10/10. Stop falling for hair bias. You are missing what makes him attractive.

His hair is shit, his face bones are 10/10. Stop falling for hair bias. You are missing what makes him attractive.
You are such an idiot
I AM THE GUY WHO SAYS THIS
IM THE ONE WHO TELLS PEOPLE THAT HAIR IS COPE
I LITERALLY WAS THE ONE WHO FOUNDED THE IDEA THAT HAIR IS COPE
BUT THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT ATTRACTIVENESS GOD DAMN IT
THATA THE SQME THING IF YOU TOLD HITLER THAT JEWS ARE ACTUALLY EVIL
WOW HE WOULD BE SO SURPRISED

literally useless to post after a shower when its wet

you arnt meeting women looking like that
You right bro I was just feeling it I’m a dumbass lol

You are such an idiot
I AM THE GUY WHO SAYS THIS
IM THE ONE WHO TELLS PEOPLE THAT HAIR IS COPE
I LITERALLY WAS THE ONE WHO FOUNDED THE IDEA THAT HAIR IS COPE
BUT THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT ATTRACTIVENESS GOD DAMN IT
THATA THE SQME THING IF YOU TOLD HITLER THAT JEWS ARE ACTUALLY EVIL
WOW HE WOULD BE SO SURPRISED
umad

Of course Im mad
Im literally a blackpill martyr, who gets banned for being too blackpilled and you tell me shit THAT I FUCKING FOUNDED
so dumb

Of course Im mad
Im literally a blackpill martyr, who gets banned for being too blackpilled and you tell me shit THAT I FUCKING FOUNDED
so dumb
Get your emotions under control and stop acting like a girl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Your hair should be 3 and longer than your eye when it's all down dry

• +1

Attachments

• 8A15FBA0-33AA-4E67-AADB-DE5F3E80A983.jpeg
    8A15FBA0-33AA-4E67-AADB-DE5F3E80A983.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 81
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 1464
Too short to be considered curtains imo

Good hair, keep it somewhat short so that the subhumanity of curly hair does not rear its ugly head

• +1
Looks good bro, the wet look style suits your hair. Get yourself a nice pomade, it’ll get that rough and nice look, are you going to keep growing it?

looks really good tbh good job. keep it wet looking with some product.

• +1
looks really good tbh good job. keep it wet looking with some product.
I agree here is another photo with mike a morph and it looks rly good wet compared to dry to bad I’m still average either way JFL

Attachments

• 394653E3-4F95-4D0B-833C-54699D3FC299.jpeg
    394653E3-4F95-4D0B-833C-54699D3FC299.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 16
I agree here is another photo with mike a morph and it looks rly good wet compared to dry to bad I’m still average either way JFL
nice hair mate morph is gl imo

• +1
rate my shower hair JFL

rate my shower hair JFL

Not terrible but have u tried black or brown coloring for hair and brows? Try to get someone to morph you

Not terrible but have u tried black or brown coloring for hair and brows? Try to get someone to morph you
color is off in the mirror tbh, irl its like this but yeah could go darker tbh. also i wanna thin my brows outside so theyre more upwards tilted

color is off in the mirror tbh, irl its like this but yeah could go darker tbh. also i wanna thin my brows outside so theyre more upwards tilted

Yeah softmaxx first get that shit sorted also ur bones don’t look bad but ur eye area looks uneven a bit

your lower third needs to be fixed. psl 5+ if you do that.

Yeah softmaxx first get that shit sorted also ur bones don’t look bad but ur eye area looks uneven a bit
ill post a head on later i need money to go gigachad

• +1
In morph or before or both?

Cause I’m bloated rn so lower third could be not bad for all I know
real one is really bad, morph is average. if you are younger than 18 it will probably get better. you look slightly fat like 25% bf ish. lose weight. other than that you have no major failos.

• +1