Working out cures my depression

Sir Galachad

Sir Galachad

Untermensch
Even when I just take a long walk, I feel so much better.
Lifting hard is the best for my mood though, probably due to the testosterone spike.

Reminder for you rotters to get down right now and do as many push ups as possible.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, advancevision, Broski and 2 others
Even when I just take a long walk, I feel so much better.
Lifting hard is the best for my mood though, probably due to the testosterone spike.

Reminder for you rotters to get down right now and do as many push ups as possible.
gymcelling for one year and bulking could ascend me literally

but i don't have time and i don't have a good program and don't know what to start with my skinny ass smh

i grew some muscle and felt like a god just from that

but i don't have time and i don't have a good program and don't know what to start with my skinny ass smh
start with calisthenics and buy a pair of dumbbells and some exercise mats that will grip the floor

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad and alriodai

start with calisthenics and buy a pair of dumbbells and some exercise mats that will grip the floor
i already bought some dumbells, i don't know what to do
i'm skinny bro

i seen some push pull program dumbbells only but i don't know what to exactly do
i need a good program

At first I just chose a few exercises that I like, did as many reps as possible, took a break and then went for the next one.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
At first I just chose a few exercises that I like, did as many reps as possible, took a break and then went for the next one.
do you have good dumbbells exercises that will fix posture and forward head posture?

I have a mat as well, really helps with all sorts of exercises that would hurt your joints otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
do you have good dumbbells exercises that will fix posture and forward head posture?
Not really, I just train my back with callisthenics and look for good posture during my dumbell exercises. This alone reverted my arching back.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
its true anytime im having a bad day or feeling lazy i hit the gym and feel much better

even cardio at gym makes me feel better, I feel exercice needs to be hard enough if you want the mental benefits