Workout regimen for a teen

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
You know how it is scrawny ass me needs to maximise teenage years

Think about it tho, you can gain so much confidence from a chad/jock body. Even with an average lean face the slutty beckys and maybe stacylites will still wanna fuck wit you.

Eithereya it's an essential softmax you need to have or your just a cuck ngl.

I need a plan tho.

I've read up for like the whole day, 500 kcals surpluss, consistent sessions but where should I focus for this Chad body? Got really lean body fat and I'm practically 6ft now time to fucking muscle max. Where should I focus? What muscles are essential for the Chad body and not the gym nerd with his lat syndrome

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Htobrother
Ultimate chad muscles:

1. forearm (go into pushup position and just lift your wrist from the ground, deadhang, handstand)

2. neck (neck curls)

3. glutes (deep squats)

4. Shoulders (pseudo pushups)

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Just do push pull legs or something. Doesn't have to be super complicated

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Lev Peshkov
bench press, dead lift, pull ups, neck exercises.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and SoyGune
Upper lower split this is not the place to get info since 99% of guys here are fuckin retarded

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Htobrother
You know how it is scrawny ass me needs to maximise teenage years

Think about it tho, you can gain so much confidence from a chad/jock body. Even with an average lean face the slutty beckys and maybe stacylites will still wanna fuck wit you.

Eithereya it's an essential softmax you need to have or your just a cuck ngl.

I need a plan tho.

I've read up for like the whole day, 500 kcals surpluss, consistent sessions but where should I focus for this Chad body? Got really lean body fat and I'm practically 6ft now time to fucking muscle max. Where should I focus? What muscles are essential for the Chad body and not the gym nerd with his lat syndrome
I’m using ax-1 plan rn and it’s pretty good but it’s expensive as fuck so I wouldn’t reccomend it

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Test e

• +1
I need to gymax asap
my frame is comical rn

• JFL
Chad body is first of all tall, large frame, lean. Thats #1. The gymcell idiot look is for midgets that look like shit lol.

Anyways, to achieve Chad physique, leanness is number one priority. No bulking, no overeating, none of that shit. Diet needs to focus on correct calorie management. Around maintenance most days, then have a few blowout days to be in a small surplus over time.
For the gym specifically, do this:

BROSPLIT:

1. Chest day
2. Back day
3. Leg day
4. Arm/abs

Don't do a shitton of volume, do heavy lifts with low reps and then over time (literally years) increase volume. Keep bodyfat low at all times, and you will get a "toned" look with good muscle size and definition. This is of course depending on some other factors like test-levels, sleep, consistency and so on.

Remember though, whatever you do, it has to be sustainable. Both when it comes to diet and lifting, there is no shortcuts. You literally have to keep at it essentially forever to reap the rewards. So you better love lifting weights, cause if not you're never going to go anywhere with it. In the case you do enjoy something like martial arts etc, just keep physically active and eat a good amount of protein and do calisthenics.

Remember, Chad body is primarily low bodyfat and good frame, not a ton of muscle mass. Look at Chico/Maher.

tumblr_nu9eeavYcJ1ua1nbgo1_1280.jpg

image33.jpeg.750x400_q85_box-42%2C0%2C752%2C379_crop_detail.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, a1phenohorriblebones, OhWell and 1 other person
How old are you?

• +1
Tyan
Chad body is first of all tall, large frame, lean. Thats #1. The gymcell idiot look is for midgets that look like shit lol.

Anyways, to achieve Chad physique, leanness is number one priority. No bulking, no overeating, none of that shit. Diet needs to focus on correct calorie management. Around maintenance most days, then have a few blowout days to be in a small surplus over time.
For the gym specifically, do this:

BROSPLIT:

1. Chest day
2. Back day
3. Leg day
4. Arm/abs

Don't do a shitton of volume, do heavy lifts with low reps and then over time (literally years) increase volume. Keep bodyfat low at all times, and you will get a "toned" look with good muscle size and definition. This is of course depending on some other factors like test-levels, sleep, consistency and so on.

Remember though, whatever you do, it has to be sustainable. Both when it comes to diet and lifting, there is no shortcuts. You literally have to keep at it essentially forever to reap the rewards. So you better love lifting weights, cause if not you're never going to go anywhere with it. In the case you do enjoy something like martial arts etc, just keep physically active and eat a good amount of protein and do calisthenics.

Remember, Chad body is primarily low bodyfat and good frame, not a ton of muscle mass. Look at Chico/Maher.

tumblr_nu9eeavYcJ1ua1nbgo1_1280.jpg

image33.jpeg.750x400_q85_box-42%2C0%2C752%2C379_crop_detail.jpg

[/QUO

Ty
How old are you?

Won't that stint any available growth I have left tho? I'm 6ft but my dad's 6'5 I still need to mog jfl
Don’t do testosterone in puberty. Period. It will fuck up your hormones.

• +1
is that true dr. @Strike_Poseidon
Image001

• +1
I dont know why the fucking autists are recommending bro splits, if you actually want to gain muscle as a beginner do a 5 x 5.

• +1
5 reps 5 sets . but don't lift too heavy as you are still growing
Got you, my method thatbusatrted doing was just kifinmting till I can't physically do anymore. Is 5x5 more efficient?
Don't do heavy squats and deadlifts as you're still growing
Good shit ty

Last edited: