WORSHIP INDIAN QUEENS

D

Deleted member 32285

Kraken
There is only one way to become the true and authentic adonissss, and this is by worshipping indian Goddesses relentlessly. Dravidian women are superior and God like

They easily fog 90% of white women

Dravidian women are superior and God like
is this a joke post?

i dont know shit about the ethniticities of india but i made a quick search on google with the term "dravidian woman" and this is what appeared
Drav

those women on the vid look mostly latina and white and they clearly dont have the common dogshit features that indians have

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, nanefer, Deleted member 32285 and 1 other person
Indian women are disgusting and who the genuine fuck would want to produce a subhuman half Indian

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fynasids dk, Kristin and Deleted member 32285
Indian women are disgusting and who the genuine fuck would want to produce a subhuman half Indian
fr i bet most of the guys that declare themselves "incel" would never reproduce with an indian woman just bc the kid has a 90% probability of being fucking horrible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Hottaco34
fr i bet most of the guys that declare themselves "incel" would never reproduce with an indian woman just bc the kid has a 90% probability of being fucking horrible

Not even Indians want eachother, Indian men and Indian women are both worshippers (Mosley women though)

Literally the most cucked race on earth.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, nanefer, Deleted member 32285 and 1 other person
is this a joke post?

i dont know shit about the ethniticities of india but i made a quick search on google with the term "dravidian woman" and this is what appeared
View attachment 2605956
those women on the vid look mostly latina and white and they clearly dont have the common dogshit features that indians have
Go spread your pakistani bangladeshi propaganda somewhere else Karachi slums dweller

Indian women are hotter and more feminine than white shemales (so called white women)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Go spread your pakistani bangladeshi propaganda somewhere else Karachi slums dweller
tf are you babbling about
Funny GIF

im not indian neither pakistani neither bangladeshi and i dont know tf do you mean with "propaganda"

im just saying indian woman are fucking ugly which is just the truth lmfao

• JFL
@kebab

you were right

this guy is a replica of ozell israelite but 10 times more retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and kebab
tf are you babbling about
Funny GIF

im not indian neither pakistani neither bangladeshi and i dont know tf do you mean with "propaganda"

im just saying indian woman are fucking ugly which is just the truth lmfao
Look at those queens I posted, do you seriously consider them ugly. India is not only jungles of Tamil Nadu, Indians living around the Ghanges river are actually quite good looking

• Love it