WORST ACNE EVER POSSIBLE

mewhentheyes

mewhentheyes

Iron
I got the most worst jaw dropping throat closing forehead acne and even if I don’t scratch or do anything to it more keeps appearing and then it leaves horrible discoloration? (It leaves my skin a whole other color makes me look like I can say the n word)

WHAT DO I DO

I got the most worst jaw dropping throat closing forehead acne and even if I don’t scratch or do anything to it more keeps appearing and then it leaves horrible discoloration? (It leaves my skin a whole other color makes me look like I can say the n word)

WHAT DO I DO
It's puberty. Use a cleanser every night to minimize breakouts. Be happy that you don't get them on your cheeks, u can easily hide forehead acne with tiktok hair/longer hairstyles.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and mewhentheyes
Take zinc and vitamin C to help it heal so you don't get scars.

It's puberty. Use a cleanser every night to minimize breakouts. Be happy that you don't get them on your cheeks, u can easily hide forehead acne with tiktok hair/longer hairstyles.
Puberty acne is normal right bc I suddenly got 5 big ahh pimples on my left cheeks

Puberty acne is normal right bc I suddenly got 5 big ahh pimples on my left cheeks
I think I overreacted cause I’ve had it for a while and I lifted up my hair and I was like god damm it has so much it looks like a ant hill

tret and blast accutane

Yes, if it gets very bad start tret/accutane

• +1
Reactions: wsada

WHAT DO I DO
squeeze it out and send us the video