Worst food everyone eats daily

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
1.Bread
Full of antinutrients and gluten that wont make u absorb minerals and will damage ur gut
2.Coffe
Weakens suprarenal glands, gives you diarrea and can be deadly at high doses due to beta agonist interactions with heart and lungs
3.Artificial sweetners
One way ticket to diabetes, free inflammation with 0 gain just some masturbation for ur taste buds.
4.Leafy greens
Spinach, kale, brocolli, etc full of toxins like oxalates or endochrine disruptors that will give you hypothyroisdism or low testosterone, also ruins ur gut due to being so hard to digestive bcs they have mostly fiber and you need to cook them to hell so it becomes eatable.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Gargantuan, thereallegend and 15 others
1.Bread
Full of antinutrients and gluten that wont make u absorb minerals and will damage ur gut
2.Coffe
Weakens suprarenal glands, gives you diarrea and can be deadly at high doses due to beta agonist interactions with heart and lungs
3.Artificial sweetners
One way ticket to diabetes, free inflammation with 0 gain just some masturbation for ur taste buds.
4.Leafy greens
Spinach, kale, brocolli, etc full of toxins like oxalates or endochrine disruptors that will give you hypothyroisdism or low testosterone, also ruins ur gut due to being so hard to digestive bcs they have mostly fiber and you need to cook them to hell so it becomes eatable.
Iz protein powder bad it contained flavour

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Just go away as much as possible from jews endocrine disruptors and you should be good

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, watah, Deleted member 60051 and 6 others
1.Bread
2.Coffe
3.Artificial sweetners
4.Leafy greens
Worst things I eat are bread occasionally when I make BLT sandwiches and occasionally diet soda

Just go away as much as possible from jews endocrine disruptors and you should be good
Raw meat raw dairy raw organs, some fruit here esporadically and thats it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, viniciz, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
schizo tier diet advice as usual

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thereallegend, XtrovertNTnormalfag, lemonnz and 3 others
Why it tastes good and everyone takes it
It addictive it contains so much shit chemicals to make it addictive, also they use it bcs of the lazyness they would get way more protein eating a raw or rare cook steak and it will be cheaper overall

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
Broccoli fr?
Eat raw broccoli then, lets see if you can eat 200grams of it a day raw for a week and not go to a medical center care afterwards

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Mongol warrior diet tbh, except soup with a bunch of plants is replaced by fruit
I eat alot of fruit due to living in amazonas. They dont have fruit so they cope with the plants for extra carbohydrates

• +1
Reactions: boxface34
I don’t plan on living past 22 so idc about health, I eat whatever taste good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spongebob, ConfusedBolivian and BrahminBoss
bread is delicious

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and DelonLover1999
bread is so good tho

and european ppl have been eating it for centuries bro

I'm a narcy gymcel so I have an autistically clean diet
Yeah ur oatmeal and baked potatoes are "clean diet" try to eat that in amazonas bolivian forest i dare you, you would go full raw primal keto if you were in nature and not in ur comfy first world household

bread is so good tho

and european ppl have been eating it for centuries bro
Yes bcs of famine, they used to be hella poor back in the medieval age

Eat raw broccoli then, lets see if you can eat 200grams of it a day raw for a week and not go to a medical center care afterwards
Why have the Jews always lied to us then? I was eating shit ton of broccoli few years ago

Yeah ur oatmeal and baked potatoes are "clean diet" try to eat that in amazonas bolivian forest i dare you, you would go full raw primal keto if you were in nature and not in ur comfy first world household
You're right. I'm not bolivian forestmaxxed.

Why have the Jews always lied to us then? I was eating shit ton of broccoli few years ago
Bcs they want you sick and docile obviously, this is why steroids are illegal and why they are banning shit like raw organs or raw milk in some countries like canada

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, boxface34 and viniciz
Bcs they want you sick and docile obviously, this is why steroids are illegal and why they are banning shit like raw organs or raw milk in some countries like canada
Should I roid at 16?

1.Bread
2.Coffe
3.Artificial sweetners
4.Leafy greens
Only pussy ass niggas fear coffee :feelsuhh:

I think youre totally wrong with #4…like who tf hates on veggies nigga:lul:

Agree with #1 & #3 tho, nasty ass shit who tf takes sweeteners

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Currently drinking lemon juice

Only pussy ass niggas fear coffee :feelsuhh:

I think youre totally wrong with #4…like who tf hates on veggies nigga:lul:

Agree with #1 & #3 tho, nasty ass shit who tf takes sweeteners
Coffe is just burnt seed soup, it is no different then inhaling burnt leaves (smoking)
And veggies are not ment to be eaten by carnivores like us

1.Bread
Oh darn since I'm Moroccan 50% of my diet is bread thanks a lot bro this explains my issues

• +1
1.Bread
2.Coffe
3.Artificial sweetners
4.Leafy greens
You forgot to list the benefits of each for people to weight the odds, every food has a good and bad

Oh darn since I'm Moroccan 50% of my diet is bread thanks a lot bro this explains my issues
Yes morrocans are subhuman baldies

• WTF
Reactions: wsada
  • +1
You forgot to list the benefits of each for people to weight the odds, every food has a good and bad
What is the good about bread? Empty calories and sugar? You have the same benefits from candy or table sugar.
Then coffe, energy boost just like you can get with any drug that will also ruin ur health
Artificial sweetners only benefit is taste then all is bad
Veggies dont have shit benefits for a few exceptions, but leafy greens are the worst veggies coupled with lentils due to being the most difficult to digest and have the highest amounts of anti nutrients and toxins

ok this is actually wrong

Its pretty much been sorted out that we are omnivores

Need to have a balanced diet innit
Looool you are so ignorant, every animal can be omnivore if you didnt know.
You never saw a monkey eating raw meat? I did
I also see chickens eating worms or mosquitos in the daily
Those that mean they are omnivores? Yes bcs every animal is actually an omnivore.
Can you eat a plant based diet, for say a omnivore diet and live till ur 80s? Yes but is that optimal for health and well being is another topic lol

What is the good about bread? Empty calories and sugar? You have the same benefits from candy or table sugar.
Then coffe, energy boost just like you can get with any drug that will also ruin ur health
Artificial sweetners only benefit is taste then all is bad
Veggies dont have shit benefits for a few exceptions, but leafy greens are the worst veggies coupled with lentils due to being the most difficult to digest and have the highest amounts of anti nutrients and toxins
all vegetables that are cruciferous are probably much worse, all teas and caffeine products cause suprarenal glands problems by your logic, artificial sweetners are an alternative to something bad

all red meats are known to be cancer risks
chicken and eggs cause lipid peroxidation

is this gonna stop me from eating anything if nothing is purely positive?

• JFL
U take that back right now..
Images   2024 03 29T153442183

LTN pheno and they are short.
They live in dessertic areas so no wonder they had famine and lack of food

• WTF
Reactions: wsada
all vegetables that are cruciferous are probably much worse, all teas and caffeine products cause suprarenal glands problems by your logic, artificial sweetners are an alternative to something bad

all red meats are known to be cancer risks
chicken and eggs cause lipid peroxidation

is this gonna stop me from eating anything if nothing is purely positive?
Just quote some payed studies and ignore the thousand years of raw meat eating theory, it is just common sense that we are carnivores if you cant get this simple fact into ur head it is over for your subhuman iq

Looool you are so ignorant, every animal can be omnivore if you didnt know.
You never saw a monkey eating raw meat? I did
I also see chickens eating worms or mosquitos in the daily
Those that mean they are omnivores? Yes bcs every animal is actually an omnivore.
Can you eat a plant based diet, for say a omnivore diet and live till ur 80s? Yes but is that optimal for health and well being is another topic lol
The way you said it made it sound like we’re supposed to be eating 90% meat or something

I see it as around 70% plants 30% animal meat

Thats opitmal

• +1
Just quote some payed studies and ignore the thousand years of raw meat eating theory, it is just common sense that we are carnivores if you cant get this simple fact into ur head it is over for your subhuman iq
soooo you didn't look at studies before making the post, i don't need to read more i guess

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ConfusedBolivian
noooooooooo not the heckin antinutrients

• +1
off topic but, what do you use for daily hygiene? like deodrant shampoo etc those fuck u up too

soooo you didn't look at studies before making the post, i don't need to read more i guess
I dont need to read that shit i know if i eat raw meat i feel amazing and alive and if i eat raw organs even more, it is just my experience so no study is going to say that that shit is unhealthy, also we always ate raw meat that is common sense

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23
Have been watching Eddie abew lately, maybe I will try only eggs and meat no carbs diet to see where it will go

• Love it
I dont need to read that shit i know if i eat raw meat i feel amazing and alive and if i eat raw organs even more, it is just my experience so no study is going to say that that shit is unhealthy, also we always ate raw meat that is common sense
but why say the other shit is unhealthy when they all have their benefits and negatives, it was always about moderation, shouldn't stop people from eating a balanced diet

off topic but, what do you use for daily hygiene? like deodrant shampoo etc those fuck u up too
I domt brush my teeth, no need if ur buccal ph is well balanced from a healthy diet.
Also i didnt used deodorant i used baby shampoo bcs it has less chemicals then generic ones and i used artesanal soup.
If ur diet is right you dont fart or smell bad ur ph is neutral in a constant homeostasis

• +1
Reactions: john788
Leafy greens alkalinize the body and give you greater longevity

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag