Worst food everyone eats daily

but why say the other shit is unhealthy when they all have their benefits and negatives, it was always about moderation, shouldn't stop people from eating a balanced diet
Balanced diet doesnt exist, its all about thermodynamics, nutrition and digestion.
If somethings like fiber fucks up ur digestion or sugar cause inflammation it is bcs it isnt meant for consumption

• Hmm...
Reactions: gooner23
Balanced diet doesnt exist, its all about thermodynamics, nutrition and digestion.
If somethings like fiber fucks up ur digestion or sugar cause inflammation it is bcs it isnt meant for consumption
same goes for high fat diets... like id personally get brain fog if all i ate was red meat and eggs

coffee is nt

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
1.Bread
Full of antinutrients and gluten that wont make u absorb minerals and will damage ur gut
2.Coffe
Weakens suprarenal glands, gives you diarrea and can be deadly at high doses due to beta agonist interactions with heart and lungs
3.Artificial sweetners
One way ticket to diabetes, free inflammation with 0 gain just some masturbation for ur taste buds.
4.Leafy greens
Spinach, kale, brocolli, etc full of toxins like oxalates or endochrine disruptors that will give you hypothyroisdism or low testosterone, also ruins ur gut due to being so hard to digestive bcs they have mostly fiber and you need to cook them to hell so it becomes eatable.

fuck you colombian coffee makes me wanna fuck

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
I love coffe, i also love cigs, but i acknowledge they are bad for my health
very based

same here two of my favorite vices by far

i try to avoid other more unhealthy things so that i can enjoy the actual unhealthy things i like to do

• Love it
are hazelnuts good? @ConfusedBolivian

what is good to eat then except raw meat
Fruit in moderate amount, some veggies like tomato avocados raw dairy raw eggs raw or slightly cooked meat and thats it to be honest, also raw organs but hard to find healthy ones due to poisons and chemicals

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Fruit in moderate amount, some veggies like tomato avocados raw dairy raw eggs raw or slightly cooked meat and thats it to be honest, also raw organs but hard to find healthy ones due to poisons and chemicals
i live near a farm that sells fresh raw milk and fresh cow meat. which fruits?

• Love it
i live near a farm that sells fresh raw milk and fresh cow meat. which fruits?
Amazing, i would go for fruits with lower sugar and higher water like papaya and watermelon

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31329 and viniciz
3.Artificial sweetners
One way ticket to diabetes, free inflammation with 0 gain just some masturbation for ur taste buds.
4.Leafy greens
Spinach, kale, brocolli, etc full of toxins like oxalates or endochrine disruptors that will give you hypothyroisdism or low testosterone, also ruins ur gut due to being so hard to digestive bcs they have mostly fiber and you need to cook them to hell so it becomes eatable.
yep
small amounts are fine, plus it has antioxidants
1.Bread
Full of antinutrients and gluten that wont make u absorb minerals and will damage ur gut
true, sourdough mogs though cause it's fermented

1.Bread
2.Coffe
Weakens suprarenal glands, gives you diarrea and can be deadly at high doses due to beta agonist interactions with heart and lungs
3.Artificial sweetners
4.Leafy greens
>food
>coffee

Pick one.

• +1
@Costcosuperstore username mogs hard, I love costco :Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
These foods are generic nomalfag diet.
Worse food is anything aspie, all of these meme diets which deviate from normalfag diet, I would say low carb ones are the worse.

• JFL