HGH_
Involuntary volcel
- Joined
- Jun 14, 2025
- Posts
- 296
- Reputation
- 258
I’ll start with mine:
I was in middle school (14 yo), and there was this girl in my class. I’m not exaggerating or anything : she was genuinely stacylite.
My shy ass took every bit of courage I had, and we started talking. We eventually became friends. We started hanging out, but always with some friends, never just the two of us. I knew from the start that she was a professional manipulator and that she liked playing with people’s feelings, just from the way she acted, but she was stacylite, so I ignored all the red flags.
I believe she knew I loved her from the start, but she wanted to play with me anyway.
I made a lot of very bad moves during the friendship because I am severely autistic.
After a year of friendship, I decided it was time to express my feelings to her. I wrote the WORST message known to man. I remember writing, “If I come to class, it’s only to see you,” along with some other bullshit like that. She hit me with the classic “Unfortunately, I only see you as a friend” blah blah blah.
One week after that, I came back to class. After telling me she wasn’t interested, she asked me to show her my abs because I was already hitting the gym at the time. Imagine the level of evil it takes to pull shit like that.
After school ended, we eventually stopped talking.
I was in middle school (14 yo), and there was this girl in my class. I’m not exaggerating or anything : she was genuinely stacylite.
My shy ass took every bit of courage I had, and we started talking. We eventually became friends. We started hanging out, but always with some friends, never just the two of us. I knew from the start that she was a professional manipulator and that she liked playing with people’s feelings, just from the way she acted, but she was stacylite, so I ignored all the red flags.
I believe she knew I loved her from the start, but she wanted to play with me anyway.
I made a lot of very bad moves during the friendship because I am severely autistic.
After a year of friendship, I decided it was time to express my feelings to her. I wrote the WORST message known to man. I remember writing, “If I come to class, it’s only to see you,” along with some other bullshit like that. She hit me with the classic “Unfortunately, I only see you as a friend” blah blah blah.
One week after that, I came back to class. After telling me she wasn’t interested, she asked me to show her my abs because I was already hitting the gym at the time. Imagine the level of evil it takes to pull shit like that.
After school ended, we eventually stopped talking.