Would an Indian larping as paki increase their SMV

Question in the main body

• Total voters
yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

These fools could never make me sweat
Would the Muslim falio be worth getting rid of the stereotypes associated with Hindu Indians

@Michael Myers @SidharthTheSlayer @Diarrhoea @BrahminBoss @SecularIslamist @sub5c3l @murdah @PrinceLuenLeoncur @coisbhai

I know @thebuffdon690 is an Indian larping as Pakistani so I want to know if you guys think it’s a good move

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, ReadBooksEveryday, sub5c3l and 2 others
reduce their smv, curries reputation mog pakis who are known as islamic terrorists

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
IMG 2892

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, RecessedChinCel, widdi and 16 others
reduce their smv, curries reputation mog pakis who are known as islamic terrorists
Yeah but you already know what stereotypes are associated with Indians and hindus

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, ReadBooksEveryday and borntosuffer
attraction is physical, not political

when will you incels get this

• +1
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD, sub5c3l, laaltin and 2 others
@thebuffdon690 it’s ok buddy we’ll let u slide u can live out ur fantasy on this forum pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
attraction is physical, not political

when will you incels get this
I’m aware but certain nationalities can give slight haloes and falioes to an extent,

Like if there were two girls that looked the exact same,

1 was North Indian and the other was Sicilian which one would you gravitate more towards ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, ReadBooksEveryday, Klaas Vaaker and 1 other person
Can definitely help you thugmax

Indian reputation is on thin ice. I’m not being biased since I’m neither, but Indians have it way worse. Whenever people picture India, they think of scammers, call centers, street shitters, and dung bathers who don’t wear deodorant and smell like curry. Now ask yourself: would you rather be known for this or for being an Islamic terrorist?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, rand anon, jflsnowdzz and 5 others
I’m aware but certain nationalities can give slight haloes and falioes to an extent,

1 was North Indian and the other was Sicilian which one would you gravitate more towards ?
Since North Indians look sem 2 sem to Italians and are the same race like Iranians I reckon I’d gravitate to both

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, ReadBooksEveryday and yeeyeeslayer
Indian reputation is on thin ice. I’m not being biased since I’m neither, but Indians have it way worse. Whenever people picture India, they think of scammers, call centers, street shitters, and dung bathers who don’t wear deodorant and smell like curry. Now ask yourself: would you rather be known for this or for being an Islamic terrorist?
Both suck ass, but tbh think the ones you mentioned for Indian are worse for SMV

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and borntosuffer

reputation amongst 4chan incels online doesn't matter :forcedsmile: we also have a small cultural halo among slavic foids from the hare krishna movement.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, rand anon, borntosuffer and 1 other person
I don't know but I would be curious to know

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
They're doing it as we speak.
4113672 3707686 3230263 1672596485165

I assume it works then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, RecessedChinCel and 6 others
reputation amongst 4chan incels online doesn't matter :forcedsmile: we also have a small cultural halo among slavic foids from the hare krishna movement.
Cope

Those stereotypes exist among normies too,

Just look at Reddit who are mostly liberals and yet have no qualms on being racist to Indians

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, rand anon, jflsnowdzz and 3 others
Yeah but you already know what stereotypes are associated with Indians and hindus
curry reputation is only in the dirt from 4chan incels online and radfems but their opinion doesnt matter

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, jflsnowdzz and borntosuffer

a halo very very much slight, as slight as the color of shirt you decide to wear to a date

also, using italy and india as an example is just dumb since, indians and italians looks nothing alike unlike pakistan and india which are both shitskin curry countries

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and sub5c3l
Cope

Just look at Reddit who are mostly liberals and yet have no qualms on being racist to Indians
because currycels dont fight back like other ethnicities, we need to beat them like blacks do when you say the n word and they will respect us

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
doesnt matter. med pride either way

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
Cope

This guy doesn’t even live in the west lol how would he know what normies think of Indians irl let him cope

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, rand anon and 4 others
Would the Muslim falio be worth getting rid of the stereotypes associated with Hindu Indians

@Michael Myers @SidharthTheSlayer @Diarrhoea @BrahminBoss @SecularIslamist @sub5c3l @murdah @PrinceLuenLeoncur @coisbhai

I know @thebuffdon690 is an Indian larping as Pakistani so I want to know if you guys think it’s a good move
Yeh I’m a Hindu not an ex muzzy

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
This guy doesn’t even live in the west lol how would he know what normies think of Indians irl let him cope
He doesn’t even have to live there, anyone whose on the internet would know 😭

Just look at all the ‘what race would you not date’ TikTok’s, theyre suifuel

are normie girls who answer Indian basement dwelling 4channers too😭😭

Man the cope is too much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, rg1235, borntosuffer and 1 other person
When you say your hindu you mean your of a Hindu background not religiously Hindu correct
Nigga I’m not a Hindu or Indian I’m PaKi idk why you don’t wanna believe this lol

• +1
Nigga I’m not a Hindu or Indian I’m PaKi idk why you don’t wanna believe this lol
Cuz I saw you say you were Indian on one thread a long time ago when you first joined, then later you started telling everyone you were paki

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, rg1235, The Grinch and 3 others
Cuz I saw you say you were Indian on one thread a long time ago when you first joined, then later you started telling everyone you were paki
Ok find that thread lol I wanna see it.

• +1
66563c65bd332

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: widdi, yeeyeeslayer, The Grinch and 2 others

lol i live in the west dumb paki

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, borntosuffer and Diarrhoea
Ofc, even normies hate on indians

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
@thebuffdon690 i always knew u were a hindu larping as somethinh else explains alot of ur hate threads retars

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and yeeyeeslayer
coping paki spotted
Not paki jfl
Im just saying they both are hated but pakis arent as hated cause of muslims
Indians are hated literally everywhere on earth except INDIA JFL

Not paki jfl
Im just saying they both are hated but pakis arent as hated cause of muslims
Indians are hated literally everywhere on earth except INDIA JFL
cope

nearly 70% of americans put down "mostly unfavorable" or "very unfavorable" for their opinion on pakistan but 70% put down "very favorable" or "mostly favorable" for their opinon on india

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
@thebuffdon690 i always knew u were a hindu larping as somethinh else explains alot of ur hate threads retars
Go and suckle on your 5 year old child bride dude. She’s waiting

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu
nearly 70% of americans put down "mostly unfavorable" or "very unfavorable" for their opinion on pakistan but 70% put down "very favorable" or "mostly favorable" for their opinon on india
We’re talking about SMV retard not their general view of a country which involves politics and other complex dynamics

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, rg1235 and jinnu
We’re talking about SMV retard not their general view of a country which involves politics and other complex dynamics
all of that is relevant for our SMV, status is very important for SMV

cope

coping hindu dindus like you make me mad
Why do u indians cope so much without admitting ur country is garbage
Users like n9wiff are based cause they admit the truth while ur a coping pajeet
Just accept the fact nobody on earth likes india
Ur smv is in the negatives
Street shitter falio tech scammer falio hygiene falio cow worshipper falio cow piss falio its too much
Kys coping dindu

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
coping hindu dindus like you make me mad
Why do u indians cope so much without admitting ur country is garbage
Users like n9wiff are based cause they admit the truth while ur a coping pajeet
Just accept the fact nobody on earth likes india
Ur smv is in the negatives
Street shitter falio tech scammer falio hygiene falio cow worshipper falio cow piss falio its too much
Kys coping dindu

exposed yourself as one of those anti indian 4chan incels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Diarrhoea
exposed yourself as one of those anti indian 4chan incels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@yeeyeeslayer feel bad for u for having this coping Indian rambling in ur thread rambling on about 4 chan , literally pakis and Bengalis have bad rep too along with Indians

Saar we indian well behaved pls white Saar don’t deport Saar
@CFW432

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, rg1235 and yeeyeeslayer
How am i anti indian
When i only said the truth
Tell me where i said a lie
Keep coping

and the only ones who have a negative opinon of indians are the lefties

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz