This is POLITICS between countries U IDIOT
ask how the residents feel about indian people jfl

india = indian people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: matka and Deleted member 67869

Saar we indian well behaved pls white Saar don’t deport Saar
[USER=4591]@CFW432
Ngl feel bad for them, they’re so well behaved, contribute well to society and commit no crimes yet white westerners still hate them LOL

Just look at right wing Canadian accounts and see how white ppl in the comments feel about Indian immigrants

All in all, this is kind of a relief because I used to worry about Muslim falio in the west but now Ik that they would dislike me either way because I’m not white so what does it matter

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
@Indracelly

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and yeeyeeslayer
To answer the title, yes
Ngl feel bad for them, they’re so well behaved, contribute well to society and commit no crimes yet white westerners still hate them LOL

Just look at right wing Canadian accounts and see how white ppl in the comments feel about Indian immigrants
Can’t blame native Canadians for the way they feel tbh, their immigration “policy” is clown tier

As for curry rep in the US, joo media and our token curry “reps” like Mindy kaling, the guy from parks and rec, etc are to blame

bengali, paki, sri lankan, indian, same shit.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
"i am literally salludon!!"
View attachment 2995197
I am literally rishabh sawhney
3808343 Screenshot 2023 12 02 143022

it would lower it, pakis and indians are considered the same thing but more pakis are considered terrosits in normie mind

Last edited: