Would I look uncanny if I gymcell? (Framecel)

Quantumphysics

Quantumphysics

Bronze
I’m 180cm in the morning and 178cm at night. I just started gymceling a month ago and couldn’t find the right routine. Right now im doing a 4 day routine mainly for basketball because my main sport is basketball.

I think Im at 20% ~ 25% bodyfat. I’m mainly looking to be one of those basketball athletes bodies (not as good as them).

a month ago: 58DF1ED0 FB7E 4E96 82B7 0A1ED9253B95

Now:
4B2289CE F413 415B 8BBF FC391EF3787A

a month ago pr:
Deadlift: 100kg.
squat: 70kg.
bench: 35kg.

now:
Deadlift: idk.
squat: 80kg.
bench: 45kg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Looking to get advices from experienced gymcels.

You would look better if you gymaxxed bro. In fact everybody does. But I do see your frame is pretty good actually clavicle wise. Gymaxx asap, focus on upper body and cut down fast bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, noodlelover, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Dont overanalyze it, just keep going, it will help in your ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Quantumphysics
Upper body yes,you'd look short if you train legs, you proportions are not that good, i would've guessed you at 5'6 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Quantumphysics
You would look better if you gymaxxed bro. In fact everybody does. But I do see your frame is pretty good actually clavicle wise. Gymaxx asap, focus on upper body and cut down fast bro
I get compliments about my shoulders, but my frame is small, it just looks bigger because of my small waist. Thanks. am cutting rn.

I get compliments about my shoulders, but my frame is small, it just looks bigger because of my small waist. Thanks. am cutting rn.
Good. Bro the small waist is overpowered. If you cut down now through omad or water fasting, in like 4-5 weeks you'd be wayyy leaner. Then bulk properly using good food. Train your upper chest and shoulders a LOT. But have an arm day every week too. Never train legs. It's cope.

• +1
do you know what uncanny means?

• +1
Upper body yes,you'd look short if you train legs, you proportions are not that good, i would've guessed you at 5'6 tbh
Probably because of my low ass shorts but my legs are longer than my torso.

stop with the deadlift, squat and flat bench press cope, did those exercises for years, and it did jack shit, only ruined my joints and back

do you want to get big and bulky, then do weight lifting

you want to get lean/model body type

do calisthenics, it allows you to push yourself further, it's harder to overtrain when your only using your body weight, and calisthenics is more suitable in a real world situation, fighting, more flexible, and having more controll, balance over your body.

all you need is a lean low body fat percentage body with some muscle mass

i do FB Calisthenics + Dumbbells (3 sets per exercise , AMRAP) Monday-Friday
Add this with running 5x a week and you will see change in your physique.

• Woah
do you know what uncanny means?
Considering my small frame, I don’t wanna look like those people floating around the internet getting mocked because of their frame even though theyre gymcelled.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Considering my small frame, I don’t wanna look like those people floating around the internet getting mocked because of their frame even though theyre gymcelled.
don't bloat but it's always good to get a lean body.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Quantumphysics
stop with the deadlift, squat and flat bench press cope, did those exercises for years, and it did jack shit, only ruined my joints and back

do calisthenics, it allows you to push yourself further, it's harder to overtrain when your only using your body weight, and calisthenics is more suitable in a real world situation, fighting, more flexible, and having more controll, balance over your body.

I’m actually really weak because of not playing sports as a child, my chest is my weakest. im adding weights right now so when I become stronger I can be able to do calisthenics.

Gym max natty. Otherwise you'll look like a balloon.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Quantumphysics

bruv I just saw ur physique post and you should not be giving advice like this especially considering ur roiding at 130lbs. Why tf would you avoid the most important compound lifts when they are the 3 best exercises for hypertrophy and progressive overload. If you wanna look like a twink with no legs then do calisthenics but if u wanna have a god like physique like zyzz or jeff seid then stop being a retard and lift heavy with progressive overload and get shredded, simple

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
the fact that u know your morning and night height make me conclude it's over for u

• Hmm...
the fact that u know your morning and night height make me conclude it's over for u
been here since lookism died, ofc ik a lot of autism shits.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863