Would I survive prison?

Would I survive prison?

• Total voters
@klip11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 15854
i would purposely kill my sister and then frame you for it so u go to jail and die

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Tell what?

They could find someone else with a big ass.
Nop you would be the primary target for a while cuz you'd be fresh meat, then once they get a taste of your big booty they'll probably move on

in pirson, i would be the oneitis lol

Nigga you’d get raped so fast it’s not even funny

You’re a big booty DSL prettyboy in an environment with horny low inhib violent and aggressive men, niggas much uglier than you get raped constantly in prison so imagine what would happen to someone like you

what is this thread

• Love it
@flippasav

Too high inhib

Norwegian prison? For sure, you’d live a very comfortable life, a lot better than a lot of users here. Just make sure not to get raped by Gunnar

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Xangsane
Why would I be the target?

By who, the prison nurse?
I would pimp your pretty little ass for cigarettes, one smoke for a blowjob, two for a fuck. But don’t worry, I would take real good care of you, not sell you to niggers or anything.

Norwegian prison? For sure, you’d live a very comfortable life, a lot better than a lot of users here.
Yay! Why would I? Don't know why people are saying I'd have a hard time in the comments.
Just make sure not to get raped by Gunnar in the bathroom
Should I go to the bathroom at odd hours?

I would pimp your pretty little ass for cigarettes, one smoke for a blowjob, two for a fuck. But don’t worry, I would take real good care of you, not sell you to niggers or anything.
I don't smoke and never will.

Yay! Why would I? Don't know why people are saying I'd have a hard time in the comments.

Should I go to the bathroom at odd hours?
Yes when Gunnar is in his cell
4148130B 50E8 472E 994E B138FE04A2C4

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why would I be topped non stop?

I could looksmin myself.

What would happen to me?
Cause every man would want a taste of that sexy ass of yours, starve maxxing is your only salvation

I'd hide my ass with a longer and larger t shirt
Cope not in prison, they'd force you to wear what they want and men in prison have no standard, niggas uglier than you get touched constantly. Imagine what would happen to you. Don't commit any crimes if you don't wanna get destroyed by multiple Tyrone's

Cope not in prison, they'd force you to wear what they want and men in prison have no standard, niggas uglier than you get touched constantly. Imagine what would happen to you. Don't commit any crimes if you don't wanna get destroyed by multiple Tyrone's
What would be my body count after 1 day and 1 year?

What would be my body count after 1 day and 1 year?
The first day no one would try anything. Now the second day and beyond all BBCs are gonna fight for you so by the first week maybe someone will make you his bitch already so maybe you'd have a body count of 3 max

A year after that the men rotting there would get tired of you and if they didn't have you before they would just move on to other fresh meat probably so maybe a body count of 14 max

• Ugh..
The first day no one would try anything. Now the second day and beyond all BBCs are gonna fight for you so by the first week maybe someone will make you his bitch already so maybe you'd have a body count of 3 max

A year after that the men rotting there would get tired of you and if they didn't have you before they would just move on to other fresh meat probably so maybe a body count of 14 max
Not gonna happen when I tell them I'm a practicing Muslim.

• JFL
  • +1
if i was a prisoner with no girls to smash id open your little butt every day no homo

• So Sad
I don't smoke and never will.
Cigarettes are currency in prison. I’d pimp you in exchange for smokes. I would then trade those cigarettes for sexy underwear for you. Make you a real pretty bitch.

• Ugh..
Cigarettes are currency in prison. I’d pimp you in exchange for smokes. I would then trade those cigarettes for sexy underwear for you. Make you a real pretty bitch.
I wouldn't ever smoke as it's bad for your health.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
@sinn @buckchadley31 @mecha72 @bishōnenmaxxer @Bvnny. @apemaxxed @ShowerMaxxing

Got Mum to take my physique from the back but cropped it out to show upper legs only as a frontal view rather than the side or a 3/4 view. Added an anime filter as raw images are gay. Would I still be a prison victim even if I wore a long shirt?

IMG 20230603 142052
IMG 20230603 141530
IMG 20230603 141516

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bvnny., buckchadley31 and pentamogged9000
THIS NIGGA

I JUST FUCKING WOKE UP

NIGGA SAW MY NAME ON THE FOURM LIST AND PINGED ME INSTANTLY

Anger

STOP MAKING ME MORE GAY @Xangsane AHAHGAHHGHAHGHAH

• So Sad