Would I survive prison?

Would I survive prison?

• Total voters
Yes but unless you want to be raped daily you'd need to be strong and jacked to beat off other horny men and even then they could try to rape you while you sleep

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes but unless you want to be raped daily you'd need to be strong and jacked to beat off other horny men and even then they could try to rape you while you sleep
Is it enough to keep alone?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
You’ve been told on multiple occasions exactly why how many fucking times does it have to be beaten in your head 5,9 manlet making you less threatening feminine face to appeal to the prisoners thick booty to make them desire clapping you ect

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Xangsane
You’ve been told on multiple occasions exactly why how many fucking times does it have to be beaten in your head 5,9 manlet making you less threatening feminine face to appeal to the prisoners thick booty to make them desire clapping you ect
What if I took a shit in front of them?

• JFL
Reactions: mecha72
@Primalsplit

Taking a pic of your ass and applying an anime filter and then asking if it looks high T is an extremely low T in and of itself.

But to answer your question, the very fact I wasn't sure whether it belonged to a man or woman (normally I'm good at this), is the very proof your ass looks very low T as well.

Like, your ass would be sold for a pack of cigarettes not on your first day but on the very first 10 minutes, if you were to end up in jail. It's absolutely brootal man.

You would survive. But your asshole wouldn't.

• JFL
Thoughts on this body?
I never analyze body parts. I always view the body as a whole.

It looks good. But why the gay poses with a fucking woman's underwear?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
def because u have feminine/ethnic features like big ass/big lips/short height

• So Sad
That soap....better be dropping.

• Ugh..
def because u have feminine/ethnic features like big ass/big lips/short height
if I were white this wouldn't happen?