Would I survive prison?

• Total voters
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Xangsane
I guess that award goes to bvnny.
I think a 4 page thread on sharing your ass to homosexual Indians in is far more gay than fucking dude.

Between that and how this is pretty much exhibition you are literally gay.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
I think a 4 page thread on sharing your ass to homosexual Indians in is far more gay than fucking dude.

Between that and how this is pretty much exhibition you are literally gay.
Alright man it's not a raw image but an anime filter.

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Pretty please?
Best girl

• JFL
I'm not. I used an anime filter...
So now instead of taking physique pics, you just created Yaoi.

Even more gay. It's artsy gay.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
@bwrauycnee why would I have a hard time?

Norwegian prison? For sure, you’d live a very comfortable life, a lot better than a lot of users here. Just make sure not to get raped by Gunnar
do u feel safe given how safe prisons are?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Can you post a pic of your booty im tryna see

From what I have heard countless times, most gay stuff is consensual. No affiliated person is associating themselves with gay stuff because it can get them killed.

So if you want to get your ass pounded, just download grindr, OP.

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
From what I have heard countless times, most gay stuff is consensual. No affiliated person is associating themselves with gay stuff because it can get them killed.

So if you want to get your ass pounded, just download grindr, OP.
No I don't. I'm getting married by the end of next year to a wonderful lady (going to see her next week since she lives in a different town a couple hours away from me).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29796
>go into thread
>everybody talking about gay rape
The West has been mindbroken alTHOUGHeverbeit

• +1
In the USA you would get raped.
In Latin america they would stab you with a makeshift knife just for some pair of blankets
In Asia you would get tortured for the slightest mistake.

• So Sad
  • So Sad
The current reported rate of rape in prison is about 2%. This doesn’t sound like a lot until you compare it with the rate outside prison which is about 0.1%. The chance of you being raped is high unless you rape them first with your fists.

View attachment 2238301

The jailers will beat and torture you if they don't like you or if you don't give a bribe.
look at the two HTNs are the bottom though I think Xangsane would fit right in

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
The current reported rate of rape in prison is about 2%. This doesn’t sound like a lot until you compare it with the rate outside prison which is about 0.1%. The chance of you being raped is high unless you rape them first with your fists.

View attachment 2238301

The jailers will beat and torture you if they don't like you or if you don't give a bribe.
Why is the chance I'd get raped high?

@jesuschrist Why?

look at the two HTNs are the bottom though I think Xangsane would fit right in
Thos are not HTN's. They are MTN, some would argue because of pheno they might be LTN or weak MTN

Why is the chance I'd get raped high?
Handsome and because they always pick on fresh meat (new prisoners) You have to show them from the beginning to not fuck with you, pun intended.

• So Sad
Handsome and because they always pick on fresh meat (new prisoners) You have to show them from the beginning to not fuck with you, pun intended.
Is staying away from them enough?

• +1
Is staying away from them enough?
Don't provoke anything, but be firm and effective when they test you. They will seek you out even if you try to stay away from them. Also you will need to have a group that will defend you. In prison being a loner is not optimal, you will be an easy target.

• +1
Don't provoke anything, but be firm and effective when they test you. They will seek you out even if you try to stay away from them. Also you will need to have a group that will defend you. In prison being a loner is not optimal, you will be an easy target.
I don't want to go to prison anyway.

• +1
I don't want to go to prison anyway.
I know, but it is always handy to know the rules. Life is random and you dont know what can happen in the future.

• +1
  • WTF
You would get rape everyday by ugly bbc

• JFL
Reactions: 7ft