Would it be Wrong to talk to my Friend's Crush to Motivate him to focus on Himself?

liberiangrimreaper

liberiangrimreaper

#StacyOnly
She's not attractive at all imo, HTB including body halo at best, but she unfollowed him and followed me, and liked all my selfie pics.

He's completely pussy-whipped and cares about women too much -- So I believe flirting w/ her and sending him the dms will get him right.

I like the idea but it looks like an excuse just to cuck him, just get her to admit shes not interested in him then ss and show him

• +1
Reactions: greycel and liberiangrimreaper
I like the idea but it looks like an excuse just to cuck him, just get her to admit shes not interested in him then ss and show him
Problem is he knows that she doesn't want him. The girl has given him multiple signs like leaving him on read and ignoring him irl yet he still obsesses over them.

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices
Problem is he knows that she doesn't want him, she's given him multiple signs like leaving him on read and ignoring him irl yet he still obsesses over them.
in that case you should flirt with her but don't make it obvious you are, so when you show him it looks like shes the one pushing

• +1
Reactions: greycel, justropemaxbro and liberiangrimreaper
in that case you should flirt with her but don't make it obvious you are, so when you show him it looks like shes the one pushing
That's the plan

He'll probably be mad at me but some men need a little cucking to truly ascend

• +1
That's the plan

He'll probably be mad at me but some men need a little cucking to truly ascend
hate men who are obsessed like that, since its for a good cause I don't think its malicious. Make sure to explain to him that his mindset surrounding women needs to change.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
hate men who are obsessed like that, since its for a good cause I don't think its malicious. Make sure to explain to him that his mindset surrounding women needs to change.
Update - Didn't take that long lol -- talked on IG for a bit then transferred to Imessage.

Will feel bad sending something like this to him but It's for his growth, he will grow into a better man bc of me

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and i hear voices
holy fuck so this is how it looks for Chad on the receiving end. "don't leave me on read" "Im perfect for you". I envy you, I hate you a little bit but I envy you my friend.
All you need is High Mtn - HTN+ and act innocent and most women show their true hornball thoughts. + She's latina and on average they have high sex drive from my experience talking to them

I believe this will happen for you too bhai ;)

• Love it
i need to see your face. can you pm pics
Not trying to promo but you can easily find my socials if you want to see my face

I'm not anything crazy either -- Personally believe im MTN with negro halo

Not trying to promo but you can easily find my socials if you want to see my face

I'm not anything crazy either -- Personally believe im MTN with negro halo
yes, drop ur socials, pls.

ofc, you have bbc halo.

• +1
boost to brag about the success :feelshah:

All you need is High Mtn - HTN+ and act innocent and most women show their true hornball thoughts. + She's latina and on average they have high sex drive from my experience talking to them

I believe this will happen for you too bhai ;)
How do you make the conversation that sexual by acting innocent?
I agree btw, I acted not really innocent, but not in a sexual manner whilst making flirtacious jokes with a girl and she caught feelings
But that took a few days of seeing the girl in person. How do you do it over text? Also would u change approach for in person?

I can't find ur Insta btw, @liberiangrimreaper doesn't exist

• +1
How do you make the conversation that sexual by acting innocent?
I agree btw, I acted not really innocent, but not in a sexual manner whilst making flirtacious jokes with a girl and she caught feelings
But that took a few days of seeing the girl in person. How do you do it over text? Also would u change approach for in person?

I can't find ur Insta btw, @liberiangrimreaper doesn't exist
To be honest I believe it all depends on the woman and how much she’s into you sexually, not just romantically.

Might be a silly theory, but the way I text I feel like plays a major part in it. I typically don’t use emojis and type with proper grammar, avoiding informal abbreviations which I believe gives a more serious, masculine tone, characteristics that might turn a woman on

I was surprised myself that it got to this point in a short amount time. It also usually takes a few days - weeks for a woman to be like this using the clueless innocent act with subtle compliments and flirting.

In person I usually act the same compared to via text messaging (masculine, calm), but also implementing alluring body language i.e eye contact (works better if you’re substantially taller) and jokes here and there to potentially turn them on. It’s always been a natural thing I’ve done.

don’t take me as a sex God though, personally just think i’m an MTN a good way with words 🤷🏽‍♂️

+ She was already blatantly obsessed with me so I think that was the main reason she got so horny so quick.

Also, I changed my IG user to @salonegrimreaper

• Woah
Reactions: greycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back