would more forward growth or widening ruin my face? especially coz my lower third is small

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
was thinking of removing my fixed bonded retainer on upper 6 teeth on the 18th october as ive worn them for 2 yrs now after the completion of my extraction ortho to do hard mewing. but i feel more forward growth and widening of upper arch could worsen my face esp coz my lower third is small, like it could make it look even worse and id need to make lower third even bigger to compensate. i think i just need bigger lower third from bonesmashing, hormones, skinmaxx, leanmaxx, improve zygos a bit with bonesmashing and that should be pre good. models like chico, opry, gandy etc dont have too much forward growth either, just have right and optimal amount. too much of anything is bad. those native ppl with traditional hard diet and natural mewing usually dont look that good imo despite their wide and forward grown asf faces

how i look, i think i could look better with flatter maxilla like delisola, chico etc

you could also click link on my sig and see recent video, i feel thats a good depicition of my current face as its changed a bit from prior months

thnx yakhis 😻😻🤙🤙

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
old imgur but u can see how dirty they did me with those extractions. 4 incisor, 2 canine and 6 molars on upper arch bruh :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad
tagging high iq who seem to have relevant knowledge pertaining to my regard @mvp2v1 @MakinItHappenReturn

Fix your recessed mandible and you'll be ok.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 15854
You have great base for ascension. You need genio., Your maxilla looks fine.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 15854
You have great base for ascension. You need genio.,
yeah i think my lower maxilla is a bit recessed ngl, thats why i was thinking of removing the retainer and hard mewing to possibly replicate lefort 1 as im late bloomer but idk coz i dont wanna widen my face more or move upper maxilla more forward

or idk, that could chimpmaxx me maybe and make lower third look eve smaller
WTF? Genio does not put your maxilla forward. Its jsut make your chin more forward which you need because it is recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
The weak chin is caused by recessed mandible. Moving it forward will widen your lower third and improve your chin.
is there a way to do that non surgically? like this maybe

is there a way to do that non surgically? like this maybe

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854