Would my gook classmate do well in the west?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
6E78CC87 12D7 4400 AC44 8AD0C28A4581

Highschool kid

• +1
Reactions: horizon
He looks tall. Could just be that he's a framelet with a small skull though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
  • +1
Reactions: horizon
looks central asian

Needs to vpopmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
no he wouldnt do well at all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, GuyFromSingapore, thereallegend and 1 other person
i think you just doxxed him

he looks decent tho. Maybe HTN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and thereallegend
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and thereallegend
  • JFL
Oh I have got another close friend absolute mogger facial bones developement, got it from his dad.

He won't suffer. Don't think he'll necessarily slay. He could get a few women if he played a numbers game

Btw guys whats his haircut called?

You need to stop making threads about "would this person do well in the west?" The West is a big place. Are we talking Stockholm Sweden? Midwest USA? Canadian Territories? London? San Francisco?

My point is they each have VERY different dating markets and requirements. You gotta be more specific.

You need to stop making threads about "would this person do well in the west?" The West is a big place. Are we talking Stockholm Sweden? Midwest USA? Canadian Territories? London? San Francisco?

My point is they each have VERY different dating markets and requirements. You gotta be more specific.
Stockholm, LA are the same

Nobody cares about London

• JFL
Stockholm, LA are the same

Nobody cares about London
LA and Stockholm not same. He would probably do fine in LA because it's more accepting of Asians than other places in the West.

• +1
LA and Stockholm not same. He would probably do fine in LA because it's more accepting of Asians than other places in the West.
Ok you are right on this since it’s Cali

@LiteralCaucasian

High 5/10 gookie. Invisible suicide tier in the West. Above average in Asia perhaps.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry