Would sleep/cold treatment fix my uee?

Chinerinooo

Chinerinooo

Knight Of Greycells
I've recently noticed my left eye has been showing more upper eyelid than my right one, this didn't use to be the case at all. Is there something I can do to fix this besides surgery? Or are more sleep and applying ice to stimulate fat growth just copes?

I get this sometimes, it's nothing serious. What I usually do is just pulling my upper eyelid down and letting it correct itself, idk why it works it just does.

• +1
Reactions: Chinerinooo
So I should pull the one with more uee down? Wouldn't that make the problem worse?
I get this sometimes, it's nothing serious. What I usually do is just pulling my upper eyelid down and letting it correct itself, idk why it works it just does.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
So I should pull the one with more uee down? Wouldn't that make the problem worse?
Idk tbh, I don't know the science behind it, but what I do is pull it down slightly, and this makes it reset itself and it's suddenly gone. This is what works for me but idk the logic behind it so wait for someone more knowledgeable than me to come.

Applying ice turns your facial brown fat cells into white cells (for heat probably). You're lowering your fat deposits boyo, beware! Not good for increasing hooding or whatnot.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Sometimes this could happen if you sleep on one side

Doe
Idk tbh, I don't know the science behind it, but what I do is pull it down slightly, and this makes it reset itself and it's suddenly gone. This is what works for me but idk the logic behind it so wait for someone more knowledgeable than me to come.
How long does it fix it? Do you need to do if often?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Applying ice turns your facial brown fat cells into white cells (for heat probably). You're lowering your fat deposits boyo, beware! Not good for increasing hooding or whatnot.
Saw some other thread claiming the exact opposite. Man this is confusing

Doe

How long does it fix it? Do you need to do if often?
I don't know never really timed it. I do it perhaps every couple of months or so. Haven't had this issue for a while though.

• +1
Reactions: Chinerinooo
Saw some other thread claiming the exact opposite. Man this is confusing
Read it topical fat exposure your body turns brown fat cells to white fat cells and then burns, probably for the sake of Thermogenesis

It may actually increase hooding more "mechanically" by drying the skin temporarily and increasing it's friction, thus making it slide less and the hooding skin appears more stable in its lowered position and slides up and down less, thus making it look like you have hooded eyes as a permanent trait. But if you move your brow enough it still moves up and goes away pretty much. Its just visual effect from drying the skin. Doesn't really do anything to increase fat in that area, and seems to be the opposite and is counterintuitive to constantly ice that area.