Would these edits of my side profile be somewhat realistic results of BSSO/Bimax + rhino?

D

Deleted member 11610

Zephir

Are these realistic? Could I expect better or worse results from orthognathic surgeries + rhinoplasty? On a side note if anyone can make better morphs/edits of these pics please do.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Looks feasible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, subhuman incel and Deleted member 11610
you can do better with a blackpilled surgeon...
like this (will send in dm)

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Probably

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
No. Rhinoplasty won't set the nose closer to your face like that. I assume your maxilla is recessed causing your paranasal area to be hollower and your nose to appear bigger on your face. Bimax + genio is the solution, no rhino needed. The genio morph looks good though.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and ChristianChad
No. Rhinoplasty won't set the nose closer to your face like that. I assume your maxilla is recessed causing your paranasal area to be hollower and your nose to appear bigger on your face. Bimax + genio is the solution, no rhino needed. The genio morph looks good though.
My maxilla isn't recessed I'm pretty sure, I grew to my potential but I just have a genetically recessed/weak chin I think

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Deleted member 15595
My maxilla isn't recessed I'm pretty sure, I grew to my potential but I just have a genetically recessed/weak chin I think
Sure, get genioplasty then. Rhinoplasty won't look good with your base. Your nose isn't a big failo atm anyways, at least from this angle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
Sure, get genioplasty then. Rhinoplasty won't look good with your base. Your nose isn't a big failo atm anyways, at least from this angle.
I’ve been told it’s my worst failo others say my jaw though too, I think I’ll just get bimax or BSSO and then rhino, I don’t see why rhino wouldn’t look good after I get orthognathic surgery(s)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595
I’ve been told it’s my worst failo others say my jaw though too, I think I’ll just get bimax or BSSO and then rhino, I don’t see why rhino wouldn’t look good after I get orthognathic surgery(s)
You'd have to deproject your entire nose, which is very risky to do on men. Get bimax and/or BSSO then reevaluate.

my profile is kinda similar, but i already did rhino, i would like to have a result similar to the morph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
my profile is kinda similar, but i already did rhino, i would like to have a result similar to the morph
Only way afaik is a paranasal implant or lefort 1. I also already did rhino but have an overly projected nose due to a hollow paranasal area. Planning on getting LF1 soon.

• +1
Reactions: altereg0
Only way afaik is a paranasal implant or lefort 1. I also already did rhino but have an overly projected nose due to a hollow paranasal area. Planning on getting LF1 soon.
yeah im thinking of getting bimax+genio too, later ill do cantho+uee fat grafts, thats my plan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
You'd have to deproject your entire nose, which is very risky to do on men. Get bimax and/or BSSO then reevaluate.
Yeah I will likely go for bimax as the results of lefort 1 may help my nose a little bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595 and Deleted member 7725