Facepulling discussion

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Bronze
I’m 18btw

MY EXPERIENCE:
I have tried facepulling to some extent and have had mixed results, i made my ramus longer and made my bite angle rotated clockwise more when I do it I can tell it works because my bite won’t line up properly for a few minutes becouse my maxilla is more rotated and projected, I’m also trying to figure out exactly what sutures are split during the process becouse I can feel it all through my nasion zygos and back maxilla/sphenoid area, unfortunately it made my assymetry worse but I was able to mostly fix this by pulling at an angle that corrected some of the problem, I’m guessing different sutures are open and split on different sides one side has slightly longer ramus and the other sides zygo is more projected foreword and has slightly more under eye support, it’s always been like that since years ago but when I facepulled it accentuated the problem, it’s mostly something only I notice ngl but if I facepulled a lot without bieng carefull it would get significantly worse. It does prove that this works to some extent tho because I have defiantly seen permanent changes however I would only recommend if you are high iq and don’t have BDD otherwise try it out I guess if you have done it I want to hear your experience, the other problem is that in my case it moves my entire maxilla and zygos like a lefort 3 this might seem like a good thing but I would rather have just the maxilla to the nasion advanced like lefort 2 given my existing bone position however I don’t think this is possible with this method

MY METHOD:

I use a looped rope that I bite on over a doorframe and use my body weight(150lbs) to apply force by hanging from it anywhere between around .5x body weight to 1x body weight (very dangerous always keep feet on ground or hands on door in case your bones split open) I used to use towel also but I don’t anymore I can hear and feel something happening and when I release the pressure I feel a faint rushing sound in my head like after a hard physical exertion I try to do it at a time where I can mew for the next few hours to try to maintain the movement and “lock in” the results per day

U could probably also injur your neck or get Tmj but i dident and I did hella chewing while a face pulled at one point

It also might look uncanny or unnatural ur basically trying to fraud a mogger sphenoid but if your other bones don’t match it might look like your facial growth is worse than when you started it also leverages your zygos around your nasion basically making them farther foreword but potentially making your orbitals vertically larger

Facepulling TLDR:
Pros:
-muh ramus
-Muh foreword growth
-muh cw rotation

Cons:
-muh assymetry

Sorry for low effort and no pics i wrote this in like 10min

if you have tried any facepulling method please explain method and results

Scull side profile diagram with sutures for you \/

I believe splitting happens between the two processes of the zygomatic bone and between the maxilla and sphenoid but I am just speculating currently and I’m not sure yet

I’ll try to answer question but I got lots of stuff going on so I can’t guarantee anything

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: triggr, LooksThinker, iLoveTapWater and 4 others
I don't wanna fuck my teeth up

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, triggr, LooksThinker and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist
No pic no care.
Maybe try larping on insta. Normies there are dumb enough to even believe you

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 51465, LooksThinker and 1 other person
I’m 18btw

MY EXPERIENCE:
I have tried facepulling to some extent and have had mixed results, i made my ramus longer and made my bite angle rotated clockwise more when I do it I can tell it works because my bite won’t line up properly for a few minutes becouse my maxilla is more rotated and projected, I’m also trying to figure out exactly what sutures are split during the process becouse I can feel it all through my nasion zygos and back maxilla/sphenoid area, unfortunately it made my assymetry worse but I was able to mostly fix this by pulling at an angle that corrected some of the problem, I’m guessing different sutures are open and split on different sides one side has slightly longer ramus and the other sides zygo is more projected foreword and has slightly more under eye support, it’s always been like that since years ago but when I facepulled it accentuated the problem, it’s mostly something only I notice ngl but if I facepulled a lot without bieng carefull it would get significantly worse. It does prove that this works to some extent tho because I have defiantly seen permanent changes however I would only recommend if you are high iq and don’t have BDD otherwise try it out I guess if you have done it I want to hear your experience, the other problem is that in my case it moves my entire maxilla and zygos like a lefort 3 this might seem like a good thing but I would rather have just the maxilla to the nasion advanced like lefort 2 given my existing bone position however I don’t think this is possible with this method

MY METHOD:

I use a looped rope that I bite on over a doorframe and use my body weight(150lbs) to apply force by hanging from it anywhere between around .5x body weight to 1x body weight (very dangerous always keep feet on ground or hands on door in case your bones split open) I used to use towel also but I don’t anymore I can hear and feel something happening and when I release the pressure I feel a faint rushing sound in my head like after a hard physical exertion I try to do it at a time where I can mew for the next few hours to try to maintain the movement and “lock in” the results per day

U could probably also injur your neck or get Tmj but i dident and I did hella chewing while a face pulled at one point

It also might look uncanny or unnatural ur basically trying to fraud a mogger sphenoid but if your other bones don’t match it might look like your facial growth is worse than when you started it also leverages your zygos around your nasion basically making them farther foreword but potentially making your orbitals vertically larger

Facepulling TLDR:
Pros:
-muh ramus
-Muh foreword growth
-muh cw rotation

Cons:
-muh assymetry

View attachment 2742772
I believe splitting happens between the two processes of the zygomatic bone and between the maxilla and sphenoid but I am just speculating currently and I’m not sure yet

I’ll try to answer question but I got lots of stuff going on so I can’t guarantee anything

Attachments

• A21F569A-992B-413D-A874-9035B6449E73.jpeg
    A21F569A-992B-413D-A874-9035B6449E73.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and albe.ORG
I’m 18btw

MY EXPERIENCE:

MY METHOD:

Facepulling TLDR:
Pros:
-muh ramus
-Muh foreword growth
-muh cw rotation

Cons:
-muh assymetry

View attachment 2742772

Before continuing check out my thread
I think facepulling misses the point of "foreward growth."

You might be making your face longer as pulling just brings things downwards despite it technnically being "foreward."

If you're gonna pull, pull upwards at the very minimum.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, triggr and LooksThinker

You might be making your face longer as pulling just brings things downwards despite it technnically being "foreward."
View attachment 2754044
it made mine shorter by 0:04

• +1

View attachment 2754044
Iv read your thread and looked at sutures and what nought but yes I pull up and foreward my main concern is not midface or downward growth of my palate because my mid face is 1.1 and my palate is very high, instead my concern is it will bring my infra orbitals down making my under eye sopport worse

• +1
Iv read your thread and looked at sutures and what nought but yes I pull up and foreward my main concern is not midface or downward growth of my palate because my mid face is 1.1 and my palate is very high, instead my concern is it will bring my infra orbitals down making my under eye sopport worse
only way to know is a skull scan

only way to know is a skull scan
Dude I wish I could do real testing, I feel like it works but I gave up on doing it because I’m afraid it will have adverse results, i would love to scan sutures but I cant, also you should not do this if you are a puberty cell it might mess up your sutures and prevent growth

• +1
Dude I wish I could do real testing, I feel like it works but I gave up on doing it because I’m afraid it will have adverse results, i would love to scan sutures but I cant, also you should not do this if you are a puberty cell it might mess up your sutures and prevent growth
Im an oldcel. Youngcels should at minimum make sure theres upward force. Backward or foreward force is open to experimentation.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and LooksThinker
you mean this facepulling method might mess up and prevent growth, right? not getting a scan

you mean this facepulling method might mess up and prevent growth, right? not getting a scan
I’m not sure but if your are pulling sutures apart repeatedly you would expect it might mess up their natural growth

a user posted his experience of facepulling and having great results then his maxilla collapsed and made him more recessed than before

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BWC_virgin
  • +1
Reactions: BWC_virgin
a user posted his experience of facepulling and having great results then his maxilla collapsed and made him more recessed than before
Yeah who nigga

• +1
ill try and find it hold on

maybe not as intense as belt face pulling but still face pulling

maybe not as intense as belt face pulling but still face pulling
nah how the hell did he managed to change his canthal tilt???💀💀💀 that’s bs fr

View attachment 2754044
Dnr belt pull still cole btw

nah how the hell did he managed to change his canthal tilt???💀💀💀 that’s bs fr
Kinda legit in my case actually, but i think it’s Mostly becouse of different head posture after like more angled down

nah Bro how explain please?????
When you are recessed your jaw is closer to your neck so your head points up which makes you have nct (also you have shit orbitals so it’s over for you)

when your face is really projected and you have ccw rotation of your jaws your face can naturally rest pointed down more with your neck straighter (better posture) ideally if you develop like this your orbitals are also father foreward and upward, but they rotation of your head posture (neurocranum) makes your eyes have more positive tilt and upper hooding becouse you are essentially looking up