Would this hairtransplant be possible and what would it cost

D

Deleted

Lurker
Its at the temples so doesn’t have yo be as thick as at the top of ur hairline and i don’t think it would require that many grafts? But it has a Huge impact imo.
5E2C8678 97AF 4783 B9DE EDDB651FEEBB
B788AB0D 43CA 4380 A920 E756EB33C71E

it basically covers the same area curtains does but with this i will be able to have what ever haircut i want instead of having to capmaxx . Also yes i know my hairline is still megamind high but i genuinly don’t mind the height only how high my temples points are.
9002F3EA 2A6D 4581 824C 7BFFD34A15B5

@Kingkellz @Thongmaster @Swolepenisman

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, Kingkellz, owlofathena and 3 others
lol arvid balding

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 5180, TheEndHasNoEnd and 8 others
if i posted my hairline i would get called a balding cuck but i hide it well
Most ppl i’ve seen irl with buzz have the same situation as me with the hair color shit and it looks like nw2 in some light

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Most ppl i’ve seen irl with buzz have the same situation as me with the hair color shit and it looks like nw2 in some light
i'd rather cut my dick short than cut my hair short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
No im not balding my hairline has been equally shit since i was born

giphy.gif

I've heard this exact cope so many times from so many different people, it's almost as common as the "I look good for my age because the store clerk asked to see my ID one time" cope.
Also no, clinics don't like to do transplants until you are past nw2, which is what you currently are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted
giphy.gif

I've heard this exact cope so many times from so many different people, it's almost as common as the "I look good for my age because the store clerk asked to see my ID one time" cope.
Also no, clinics don't like to do transplants until you are past nw2, which is what you currently are.

giphy.gif

fuck off Nigger many scandinavians especially with light hair have naturally garbage hairlines myself and my father included

• +1
giphy.gif

I was balding at 14 aswell?
AB35E094 05BC 48F1 BA6B 8EDA2B4CEE7A
D2DAFEAC 0152 4B45 BCF7 CFEE6C6D62D4

This hairline crap is genuinly you coping to feel less subhuman about yourself. Also it doesn’t make sense they’d do anything for the right price

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and kuroganeikki
@Baldingman1998 do you know anything about temple ht?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I was balding at 14 aswell?
View attachment 828011View attachment 828012
This hairline crap is genuinly you coping to feel less subhuman about yourself. Also it doesn’t make sense they’d do anything for the right price
It makes a lot of sense when you consider that the reputation of a company is worth a whole lot more than the cost of a single hair transplant.

fuck off Nigger many scandinavians especially with light hair have naturally garbage hairlines myself and my father included
any more cope?

It makes a lot of sense when you consider that the reputation of a company is worth a whole lot more than the cost of a single hair transplant.

any more cope?

All posts on this account are strictly satirical, I am mentally ill so nothing I say should be taken seriously.

bro u could’ve draw it on ur phone... this nigga really draw on himself for a looksmax post

i think u cant transfer hair if it wasn’t there previously unsure thought lol.

• So Sad
bro u could’ve used drew it on ur phone... this nigga really drew on himself for a looksmax post
It was because im Serious about getting the surgery so i wanted to see how it would look. If you just draw it on a picture it won’t look the same and you can’t see if it would look stupid from 3/4 and side

bro u could’ve draw it on ur phone... this nigga really draw on himself for a looksmax post
is face mask cope please answer this time lol.

i have the same hairline as you
its not bad

• WTF
if i posted my hairline i would get called a balding cuck but i hide it well
I don't have an hairline no more so you hairmog me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte and Deleted
microneedle+minox in that area

There isn’t any hair there to begin with i haven’t lost that hair i just never had it
Not even like micro hair? Anyways still try, I had growth in areas where I didn't have hair, that is lowered hair line to some extent

• Love it
Not even like micro hair? Anyways still try, I had growth in areas where I didn't have hair, that is lowered hair line to some extent
You don’t need preskription for minox right?

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Depends on your country, some have it OTC. Some have OTC at 2% and prescription for 5%
Ngl it’ll be brutal going to the store buying minox but tbh they’ll think im trying to get a beard jfl

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
You don’t need preskription for minox right?
You can fraud it with SMP(scalp micropigmentation)
Astrosky used it for his eyebrows and hairline and it looked pretty legit

You can also try talking to docs like Dr bauman who specialize in temporal point restoration & hairline augmentation
You can also look into prp injections to benefit your current hair density.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Deleted