revivles
Platinum
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2026
- Posts
- 1,191
- Reputation
- 740
Would u crack a tanned, half Japanese half Italian HTB with big milk jugs and a tight puh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
@incompleteWould u crack a tanned, half Japanese half Italian HTB with big milk jugs and a tight puh
Yeah, why not?Would u crack a tanned, half Japanese half Italian HTB with big milk jugs and a tight puh
Germancels should to make the axisWould u crack a tanned, half Japanese half Italian HTB with big milk jugs and a tight puh
Even an Indian MTB?Nigga I’m fucking anything MTB+
Anything.Even an Indian MTB?
Why probably and not YesProbably.
Normal tanHow tanned and how Japanese looking is she

All u post is white girls with fat asses and im the weirdoWeirdo u goin on ignored
Looks more italianDepends how Asian she looks
25%Depends how Asian she looks
wtf?racial abomination
That probably the best ethnicity mix everWould u crack a tanned, half Japanese half Italian HTB with big milk jugs and a tight puh
Then yeah
Yes that’s goodLooks more italian
You would want her to peg u while watching anime and shietWould u crack a tanned, half Japanese half Italian HTB with big milk jugs and a tight puh
‘Best’ and ‘ethnicity mix’ in same sentenceThat probably the best ethnicity mix ever
Why are you projecting your fantasies onto other people this isn’t the first time you’ve mentioned pegging…You would want her to peg u while watching anime and shiet
Niggers when they realize other races of women exist‘Best’ and ‘ethnicity mix’ in same sentence![]()
Why?I wouldn’t.
I don’t engage in premarital sex.Why?
Well you repeatedly mention your enjoyment of being ‘dominated’ by a woman so ofc I’m gonna clown u for itWhy are you projecting your fantasies onto other people this isn’t the first time you’ve mentioned pegging…
Youre probably Indian. If you were white you would understand what im sayingNiggers when they realize other races of women exist
even std ridden?Nigga I’m fucking anything MTB+
why do so many white men mix with Latinas (brown ethnics)? and I mentioned it once but you keep dragging it...Well you repeatedly mention your enjoyment of being ‘dominated’ by a woman so ofc I’m gonna clown u for it
Youre probably Indian. If you were white you would understand what im saying
About 89%-93% white men marry within their race…why do so many white men mix with Latinas (brown ethnics)? and I mentioned it once but you keep dragging it...
I didnt say anything about pegging either, keep your weird kinks to yourself
white women keep mixing with black men and white men are mixing with latinas... the term mudshark didnt come from nowhere, you are not even white so idk why you care so muchAbout 89%-93% white men marry within their race…
Nigga you’re the one talking about wanting to be dominated not me
Weird asf user
Wydm I am an Anglo waspwhite women keep mixing with black men and white men are mixing with latinas... the term mudshark didnt come from nowhere, you are not even white so idk why you care so much
It’s weird bro men are the dominant gender, they’re assertive gender, not submissiveand whats wrong with being dominated by a hot girl
Sure you are, either way people will mix maybe in Europe most people dont but if you see the US mixing is quite common, I just think as long as it isn’t mixed with black or indian it isnt as badWydm I am an Anglo wasp
Wydm I’m not white
Ok? Just because less than 10% of whites are mudsharks doesn’t mean the majority of whites race mix..
It’s weird bro men are the dominant gender, they’re assertive gender, not submissive
To want a woman to dominate you is an inversion of nature and it’s an abomination, and it is deeply effeminate and emasculating for a male.

I’d LTR not just slayNormal tan
but she looks more Italian is that okay![]()
Better than my handWould u crack a tanned, half Japanese half Italian HTB with big milk jugs and a tight puh
Could be worse sureSure you are, either way people will mix maybe in Europe most people dont but if you see the US mixing is quite common, I just think as long as it isn’t mixed with black or indian it isnt as bad
Bet rep me not because I agree but because we agree to disagree and I repped youAnd I know men are the dominant gender I didnt say you were wrong![]()
Also could be worse you could be a full blown fagI just like the idea of an attractive or hot woman using me for her own pleasure or doing whatever she wants but besides that and for everything else men are in control
im a grey what does ltr meanI’d LTR not just slay
Long term relationshipim a grey what does ltr mean
mayne FUCK this nigga@incomplete