Would u crack a Half Japanese Half Italian HTB

revivles

revivles

Platinum
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Posts
1,191
Reputation
740
Would u crack a tanned, half Japanese half Italian HTB with big milk jugs and a tight puh
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilikefish, buccalfatremoval, nestivv and 1 other person
welcome to my ignore list brother
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rambo339, supershocked123, h82love and 4 others
Nigga I’m fucking anything MTB+
 
  • +1
Reactions: cortisolman2, buccalfatremoval and nestivv
Probably.
 
  • +1
Reactions: buccalfatremoval
How tanned and how Japanese looking is she
 
OP has a serious obsession with half Italian half Japanese big titty foids.

threads​

[IMG alt="revivles"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/518/518367.jpg?1789833970[/IMG]
NSFW HOT HALF ITALIAN HALF ASIAN FOID
Replies 59
Today at 2:15 AM
[IMG alt="revivles"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/518/518367.jpg?1789833970[/IMG]
NSFW BIG TITTY HALF ITALIAN HALF JAPANESE FOID WITH PINK NIPPLES
Replies 16
Sunday at 7:34 PM
[IMG alt="revivles"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/518/518367.jpg?1789833970[/IMG]
buccalfatremoval

NSFW BIG TITTY HALF ITALIAN HALF JAPANESE FOID WITH PINK NIPPLES
Replies 14
Saturday at 3:02 PM
[IMG alt="revivles"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/518/518367.jpg?1789833970[/IMG]
NSFW HALF WHITE HALF JAPANESE FOID PINK PUSSY (MEGATHREAD)
Replies 6
Today at 5:24 AM
[IMG alt="revivles"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/518/518367.jpg?1789833970[/IMG]
NSFW BIG TITTY HALF ITALIAN HALF JAPANESE FOID WITH PINK NIPPLES
Replies 44
Friday at 10:35 PM
 
  • +1
Reactions: h82love and anaverageman
Weirdo u goin on ignored
 
  • +1
Reactions: h82love and anaverageman
The fucks the matter with you and half italian half japanese foids?
 
  • +1
Reactions: h82love and Blondepawg'sDildo
You would want her to peg u while watching anime and shiet
Why are you projecting your fantasies onto other people this isn’t the first time you’ve mentioned pegging…
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jr49506
Why are you projecting your fantasies onto other people this isn’t the first time you’ve mentioned pegging…
Well you repeatedly mention your enjoyment of being ‘dominated’ by a woman so ofc I’m gonna clown u for it
Niggers when they realize other races of women exist
Youre probably Indian. If you were white you would understand what im saying
 
  • +1
Reactions: revivles
Well you repeatedly mention your enjoyment of being ‘dominated’ by a woman so ofc I’m gonna clown u for it

Youre probably Indian. If you were white you would understand what im saying
why do so many white men mix with Latinas (brown ethnics)? and I mentioned it once but you keep dragging it...

I didnt say anything about pegging either, keep your weird kinks to yourself
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jr49506
why do so many white men mix with Latinas (brown ethnics)? and I mentioned it once but you keep dragging it...
About 89%-93% white men marry within their race…
I didnt say anything about pegging either, keep your weird kinks to yourself
:sick: Nigga you’re the one talking about wanting to be dominated not me

Weird asf user
 
  • +1
Reactions: revivles
About 89%-93% white men marry within their race…

:sick: Nigga you’re the one talking about wanting to be dominated not me

Weird asf user
white women keep mixing with black men and white men are mixing with latinas... the term mudshark didnt come from nowhere, you are not even white so idk why you care so much

and whats wrong with being dominated by a hot girl
 
  • +1
Reactions: jr49506
white women keep mixing with black men and white men are mixing with latinas... the term mudshark didnt come from nowhere, you are not even white so idk why you care so much
Wydm I am an Anglo wasp

Wydm I’m not white

Ok? Just because less than 10% of whites are mudsharks doesn’t mean the majority of whites race mix..
and whats wrong with being dominated by a hot girl
It’s weird bro men are the dominant gender, they’re assertive gender, not submissive

To want a woman to dominate you is an inversion of nature and it’s an abomination, and it is deeply effeminate and emasculating for a male.
 
  • +1
Reactions: revivles
Wydm I am an Anglo wasp

Wydm I’m not white

Ok? Just because less than 10% of whites are mudsharks doesn’t mean the majority of whites race mix..

It’s weird bro men are the dominant gender, they’re assertive gender, not submissive

To want a woman to dominate you is an inversion of nature and it’s an abomination, and it is deeply effeminate and emasculating for a male.
Sure you are, either way people will mix maybe in Europe most people dont but if you see the US mixing is quite common, I just think as long as it isn’t mixed with black or indian it isnt as bad

And I know men are the dominant gender I didnt say you were wrong😂

I just like the idea of an attractive or hot woman using me for her own pleasure or doing whatever she wants but besides that and for everything else men are in control
 
  • +1
Reactions: jr49506
Sure you are, either way people will mix maybe in Europe most people dont but if you see the US mixing is quite common, I just think as long as it isn’t mixed with black or indian it isnt as bad
Could be worse sure
And I know men are the dominant gender I didnt say you were wrong😂
Bet rep me not because I agree but because we agree to disagree and I repped you
I just like the idea of an attractive or hot woman using me for her own pleasure or doing whatever she wants but besides that and for everything else men are in control
Also could be worse you could be a full blown fag
 
  • +1
Reactions: revivles
prob not i only go for stacylites and up
 

Similar threads

revivles
Replies
59
Views
324
erikt7
erikt7
revivles
Replies
16
Views
236
IronMike
IronMike
revivles
Replies
14
Views
197
pony
pony
revivles
Replies
6
Views
107
revivles
revivles
revivles
Replies
44
Views
458
Hernan
Hernan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top