Would you become a vampire

would you like it now?
sure besides game and being fine with slut women, i didn't even know blackpill and redpill were different there was never a conversion i already held majority of the beliefs

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
sure besides game and being fine with slut women, i didn't even know blackpill and redpill were different there was never a conversion i already held majority of the beliefs
No old women too, all forever young foids

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Only reason vampires get so much traction is because all the guys who play them have North Atlantid pheno. Every. Single. One.

• +1
  • Woah
Only reason vampires get so much traction is because all the guys who play them have North Atlantid pheno. Every. Single. One.
yep, that's the vampire pheno tbh. White skin, dark hair and blue/red eyes. So that's another plus, you become north atlantic phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
except the Jacob guy

• JFL
yep, that's the vampire pheno tbh. White skin, dark hair and blue/red eyes. So that's another plus, you become north atlantic phenotype
Ethnics should strive to get red eyes

• JFL
Nah, you'd go blind from so little melanin
Cope

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
constant racism has sucked the life out of it
Was he too racist and got exhausted or was he a victim of a lot of racism?

I pbly would If i don't end up in hell, aka being burned alive again and again then bring back to life and to revive inhuman tortures for eternity.
No deal is worth it if you end up in hell

• Woah
I pbly would If i don't end up in hell, aka being burned alive again and again then bring back to life and to revive inhuman tortures for eternity.
No deal is worth it if you end up in hell
You can avoid hell if you're careful

• Woah
Reactions: Manu le coq
I don't recall saying that. I think it's 18
nah i meant you said you live in australia and that apparently it's 16 from a google search

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Yes, but only if I get to fight an entire bloodline of buff men that have weird powers

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
ffs, niggas keep getting caught up with the semantics. The point is, shit is balanced
I’d be human Christian I’d be like the faith inquisitor build from Elden ring I’d focus on hunting vampires

• JFL
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
sure, but you get btfo in egypt
You do realise @1kisuke106 is refering to PT2 of Jojo where they fight the Pillarmen who are Aztec not Egyptian. The Egyptian one is PT3 Jojo stardust crusaders

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16853
You do realise @1kisuke106 is refering to PT2 of Jojo where they fight the Pillarmen who are Aztec not Egyptian. The Egyptian one is PT3 Jojo stardust crusaders
wtf? He was talking about dio

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
I wasn't being specific, I just named the basic plot of jojo for all 3 parts, Buff men fighting vampires

• Woah
He said buff men with weird powers that literally the pillar men of PT2 and PT1. Dio of PT3 gives out stand powers but hardly any of the enemies are buff.

• Hmm...
I wasn't being specific, I just named the basic plot of jojo for all 3 parts, Buff men fighting vampires
:eek:

best part of jojo was first three.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Only PT2 and 1 are about fighting vampires. PT3 only has Dio as a vampire but the other enemies are not

• WTF
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
:eek:

best part of jojo was first three.
First three have that og shouen feel, But I don't think stands are that bad, since even when they're overpowered, there's always another stand that can counter it

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Deleted member 17791
First three have that og shouen feel, But I don't think stands are that bad, since even when they're overpowered, there's always another stand that can counter it
tbh, the stands are alright but they get kinda retarded later on.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16853
Hey your the one with the “anime legend” sig.

He’s a real nigga but one piece is better than Jojo story wise if only one piece has the same art style as Jojo and it would be perfection
im watching vampire dairies. :feelsohh:

Hey your the one with the “anime legend” sig.

He’s a real nigga but one piece is better than Jojo story wise if only one piece has the same art style as Jojo and it would be perfection
Shiet, I kinda retired being an anime legend, nowadays im more of a manga mf

• JFL
Yes, I would drink period blood from the ethnics I go on dates with :ogre:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
tbh, the stands are alright but they get kinda retarded later on.
I agree but the author said he introduced them for their uniqueness and variability, Hamon was fully explored and couldn’t bring anything new
Shiet, I kinda retired being an anime legend, nowadays im more of a manga mf
manga is better esp for the encyclopaedia known as One piece which is older than me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Deleted member 17791