Would you become a vampire

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • Woah
it's funny, but the mc carries the show, he's gotta be one of my favorites of all time
So he becomes fun character?

I was watching that other anime with the femboy felix. The main character is such a cuck, holy shit, I stopped watching after he get beat up by that redhead guy.

• +1
So he becomes fun character?

I was watching that other anime with the femboy felix. The main character is such a cuck, holy shit, I stopped watching after he get beat up by that redhead guy.
He's way better than subaru, they're both weak, But kazuma happens to have high intelligence, so He's rather undefeated

• Woah
He's way better than subaru, they're both weak, But kazuma happens to have high intelligence, so He's rather undefeated
So he's not a bumbling retard throughout the show? Thats good news

• +1
So he's not a bumbling retard throughout the show? Thats good news
I'd say he's the smartest one there, Gives me hope if I ever get isekaied

• Woah
  • +1
Yeah, I wonder what i'd be like tbh.
it'd be scary tbh, But if its like konosuba and you can take anything you want with you, that'd be pretty nice

• Woah
it'd be scary tbh, But if its like konosuba and you can take anything you want with you, that'd be pretty nice
I'd also be cool to be a giga slayer and have a huge harem of women following you.

• +1
I'd also be cool to be a giga slayer and have a huge harem of women following you.
I wouldn't want a harem, i'd prefer 1 girl. Wait why do you dislike subaru? His choice with rem? He gets beat up all the time?

• Hmm...
I wouldn't want a harem, i'd prefer 1 girl. Wait why do you dislike subaru? His choice with rem? He gets beat up all the time?
He's always crying and complaing and shit. Bro, I got up to the part where the albino elf girl was in the castle and they had a bunch of candidates to become king or whatever. Subaru acted like a retarded and got kicked out, he got beat up by the redhead guy.

Yeah'd just like having a elf gf, no group shit tbh but it's good ego boost.

• JFL
He's always crying and complaing and shit. Bro, I got up to the part where the albino elf girl was in the castle and they had a bunch of candidates to become king or whatever. Subaru acted like a retarded and got kicked out, he got beat up by the redhead guy.

Yeah'd just like having a elf gf, no group shit tbh but it's good ego boost.
Oh you're at the part where he gets beat by the knight, you have 2 seasons of him getting his ass kicked left:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Oh you're at the part where he gets beat by the knight, you have 2 seasons of him getting his ass kicked left:ROFLMAO:
you telling me he's gonna get btfo like this for two seasons? I really fucking hate him. I actually had yo quite, it was that cringe.

• +1
@PCT01
My Romanian brother
Tu este vampiro by defaulto

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 17791
you telling me he's gonna get btfo like this for two seasons? I really fucking hate him. I actually had yo quite, it was that cringe.
He gets a few W's but he wasted his chance to get easy pussy a good amount of times

• JFL
He gets a few W's but he wasted his chance to get easy pussy a good amount of times
autism at the highest order. Really annoying, holy shit, I like to imagine how I would have reacted if in his place. I would have mogged.

• JFL
Of course. I rarely leave my house so avoiding the sun is no issue for me. I can also consume human blood that will empower me which is the cherry on top. :ogre:

• Woah
Of course. I rarely leave my house so avoiding the sun is no issue for me. I can also consume human blood that will empower me which is the cherry on top. :ogre:
I'd do it probably tbh

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 19499