Would you become a vampire

I agree but the author said he introduced them for their uniqueness and variability, Hamon was fully explored and couldn’t bring anything new

manga is better esp for the encyclopaedia known as One piece which is older than me
I wish they kept going with the vampire/pillarmen lore. :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I wish they kept going with the vampire/pillarmen lore. :feelswah:
The author said he did all he wanted for hamon and vampires that’s why he introduced Stands

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
I agree but the author said he introduced them for their uniqueness and variability, Hamon was fully explored and couldn’t bring anything new

manga is better esp for the encyclopaedia known as One piece which is older than me
Manga is usually superior, The only context it isn't superior is if the manga is ass and the anime does it absolute justice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17791
Manga is usually superior, The only context it isn't superior is if the manga is ass and the anime does it absolute justice
Japanese know how to draw one thing correctly at all times and that’s ass/tits it’s their special ability mirin the horny Japanese bad boys who wanna just a big nut to anime at all times

• JFL
Japanese know how to draw one thing correctly at all times and that’s ass/tits it’s their special ability mirin the horny Japanese bad boys who wanna just a big nut to anime at all times
they have inferior physiognomy.:ogre:

they have inferior physiognomy.:ogre:
🧢 japs are bad boy moggers who know how to draw gigga Stacies who mogg real life hypergamous women into another realm of existence

• WTF
🧢 japs are bad boy moggers who know how to draw gigga Stacies who mogg real life hypergamous women into another realm of existence
nah fuck that. I don't trust their look, they're all rapists inside.:ogre:

nah fuck that. I don't trust their look, they're all rapists inside.:ogre:
They draw women who is like to jack off 2 I have nothing but love for the bad boys for making 2D stacies

• WTF
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
I actually don't like how they draw ass most of the time, But the hips and thighs are usually nice

• +1
  • Woah
a few draw them decently, like seikon no qwaser and manyuu hikenchou, also kagaku na yatsura, also maken ki, but regular anime, draw them petite to the point where it makes me sick

• Woah
a few draw them decently, like seikon no qwaser and manyuu hikenchou, also kagaku na yatsura, also maken ki, but regular anime, draw them petite to the point where it makes me sick
I like the cuter designs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
I like the cuter designs
I don't mind the cute ones, but I like the more mature evil looking women in anime
Revy

• Woah
I actually don't like how they draw ass most of the time, But the hips and thighs are usually nice
Those niggas know how to draw tits and hips very well makes sense asian men are low T so they prefer tits to Ass. I’d prefer if women irl looked like anime chicks instead though I just despise real life women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16853
Those niggas know how to draw tits and hips very well makes sense asian men are low T so they prefer tits to Ass. I’d prefer if women irl looked like anime chicks instead though I just despise real life women
The women in Western countries right? Most of them are over weight

• +1
The women in Western countries right? Most of them are over weight
Yes this but I think anime women have better bodies and faces and no hypergamy. I wish god just remade the world into anime that way I could use some bullshit like friendship to become OP like Natsu from fairytale 🤣

• JFL
Yes this but I think anime women have better bodies and faces and no hypergamy. I wish god just remade the world into anime that way I could use some bullshit like friendship to become OP like Natsu from fairytale 🤣
anime is actually pretty blackpilled, Most of the mc's are good looking and have parents with influence, Also any anime character thats get bullied, usually looks like what you'd expect them to look like, weak

• +1
  • Woah
anime girls only go for Goku and Jotoro

anime girls only go for Goku and Jotoro
If women are willing to simp for a big eyed boneless stretchy 19 year old manlet known as Luffy then I know that’s a huge cap

• Woah
  • JFL
anime is actually pretty blackpilled, Most of the mc's are good looking and have parents with influence, Also any anime character thats get bullied, usually looks like what you'd expect them to look like, weak
Legit tbh, I mean name me one anime protagonist that didn’t have a legendary family or race or ability. I think only Deku is the only normie anime protagonist but Goku is sayain, Luffy is well grandad is Garp and his dads fucking Dragon, Ichigo is mixed with hollow,reaper,fullbring,Quincy. Natuto is the biggest offender of this as it made out that naruto was the weakest link but that faggot had hand me downs and ended up being a reincarnation of gods child wtf asspull, if natuto wanted to be based on hard work ethnic then rock lee should have been the protagonist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Deleted member 17791
Legit tbh, I mean name me one anime protagonist that didn’t have a legendary family or race or ability. I think only Deku is the only normie anime protagonist but Goku is sayain, Luffy is well grandad is Garp and his dads fucking Dragon, Ichigo is mixed with hollow,reaper,fullbring,Quincy. Natuto is the biggest offender of this as it made out that naruto was the weakest link but that faggot had hand me downs and ended up being a reincarnation of gods child wtf asspull, if natuto wanted to be based on hard work ethnic then rock lee should have been the protagonist
Naruto is based show tbh. Lazy Aryan pride of Hitler shoots past subhuman ricecel in skill.

• JFL
Yep, all of them have op families Or aren't a regular human, and even if they didn't they were given their powers, the only true mc now is Kenichi

• JFL
Naruto is based show tbh. Lazy Aryan pride of Hitler shoots past subhuman ricecel in skill.
Legit caged irl @ this. Even sasGAY is a reincarnation of gods kids. Both were destined for greatness fuck Natruo which ended up becoming weak DBZ with instead of planetary beams it is village level beams

• JFL
Legit caged irl @ this. Even sasGAY is a reincarnation of gods kids. Both were destined for greatness fuck Natruo which ended up becoming weak DBZ with instead of planetary beams it is village level beams
What are you gonna do once one piece reaches that level?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 17791
Yep, jfl at that fight between neji and naruto. Neji thought he was the prodigy:feelskek:

it would mog then
Depends, I don't mind them getting stronger(especially ussop) but I don't want it to become a battle shounen where the fights don't make you think at all, and its just who has a stronger nuke tier attack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
What are you gonna do once one piece reaches that level?
It’s already on the level of island busting Luffy is a small island buster in G4. In G5 he is prob Britian level island destroyer. One piece won’t surpass country level destruction the world isn’t that strong but I like it as it makes the story at least more intresting instead of it being like DBZ where there’s 0 threats in the universe so they have to asspull 7 universes and a courrpted Kai.
Yep, jfl at that fight between neji and naruto. Neji thought he was the prodigy:feelskek:
yeah there’s even a video on YouTube mocking naruto saying that Rock lee and Neji were ironically correct about everything. Well rock lee failed because he isn’t “special” and neji was proven right that greatness is born not made

• +1
  • JFL
yeah there’s even a video on YouTube mocking naruto saying that Rock lee and Neji were ironically correct about everything. Well rock lee failed because he isn’t “special” and neji was proven right that greatness is born not made
and that fact that Neji wasn't able to change his destiny, Jfl at naruto saying he was gonna do something about it

• JFL
It’s already on the level of island busting Luffy is a small island buster in G4. In G5 he is prob Britian level island destroyer. One piece won’t surpass country level destruction the world isn’t that strong but I like it as it makes the story at least more intresting instead of it being like DBZ where there’s 0 threats in the universe so they have to asspull 7 universes and a courrpted Kai.

yep, naruto is too based

Depends, I don't mind them getting stronger(especially ussop) but I don't want it to become a battle shounen where the fights don't make you think at all, and its just who has a stronger nuke tier attack
dbz fights are cool but I like the other kinds of fights too. Yeah, I wouldn't want it to just become like dbz and lose it's style

• +1
yep, naruto is too based
They tried to bluepilled us with that “no I’ll become homage despite being a retard” whislt neji said “hokages are born not made”. It’s bluepilled bullshit ofc minitos child with demon fox powers and reincarnation of gods child would become OP.
and that fact that Neji wasn't able to change his destiny, Jfl at naruto saying he was gonna do something about it
Neji couldn’t do shit it’s ironic becuwse his cousin ended up marrying this cancer busted Mary Sue of a protagonist in the end whislt neji ended up 6 feet under… a shame as neji was my fav character as a kid I loved his fighting style

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Deleted member 17791
They tried to bluepilled us with that “no I’ll become homage despite being a retard” whislt neji said “hokages are born not made”. It’s bluepilled bullshit ofc minitos child with demon fox powers and reincarnation of gods child would become OP.

Neji couldn’t do shit it’s ironic becuwse his cousin ended up marrying this cancer busted Mary Sue of a protagonist in the end whislt neji ended up 6 feet under… a shame as neji was my fav character as a kid I loved his fighting style
So many shows are black pilled like this. Jfl at people coping at marry sues when that's real life. Chad is op because genetics and everyone else rots

• +1
dbz fights are cool but I like the other kinds of fights too. Yeah, I wouldn't want it to just become like dbz and lose it's style
This is why I like jojo fights, they're so stupid and random, The fact that they were playing card games in the middle of the desert, is so... Bizzare

• +1
  • Woah
This is why I like jojo fights, they're so stupid and random, The fact that they were playing card games in the middle of the desert, is so... Bizzare
That was a good episode. The poker game fight

• +1
So many shows are black pilled like this. Jfl at people coping at marry sues when that's real life. Chad is op because genetics and everyone else rots
It makes sense tbh, Can you really call yourself the "Main character" If you happened to be anything less than a demi-god

• JFL
It makes sense tbh, Can you really call yourself the "Main character" If you happened to be anything less than a demi-god
Yeah, every protagonist has a bunch of plot armour, so they're either reality warpers or have god keeping them safe.

• +1
Yeah, every protagonist has a bunch of plot armour, so they're either reality warpers or have god keeping them safe.
There are a few good ones, ONLY a few, Like Kazuma from Konosuba

• Woah
Whats that one about?
It's one of the only decent Isekai anime to ever exist, but here's the mc
Kazuma my goat lmaooo

Context: He stole a girls panties and is doing this with it

• Woah