Would you devour the flesh of hamlossus to look better?

• Total voters
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
[Serious] Would you devour the flesh of hamlossus to look better?
  • Thread starterRitalincel
  • Start dateMar 30, 2019
Next
Watch
Ritalincel

Ritalincel
Banned
-

JoinedNov 26, 2017Messages23,869
Mar 30, 2019
  • Add bookmark
Would you consume the flesh of hamlossus, no cooking no nothing, just chew his flesh and eat like a wild animal
to improve your looks by 2 psl both height and face?
Eat all of his flesh like you would eat a chicken wing; that only the bone is left with maybe a little bit of remaining flesh.
You have only three days to finish him up, but you don't have to eat his organs.

LgkvFk4.jpg
gifflip-gif.100000

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tsukuyomi 🌙, Deleted member 1680 and fukmylyf
that would bump me up to 11psl

that would bump me up to 11psl
D̵̡̧̢̨̧̡̢̛̼͔̞̞̣̥̟̞̜͖̭̮̲̪̠̦̯̞͕̫̘̩̻͈̩̳̝̮͇̣̯̺͈͉̦͍͇͍͔̳̟̫͔͚̲̳̊̒̒͌̈́́̎̀̾͗̒͋͑̎̀̏͂̃̃́̇̈͋́͋̎̒̈̔͂͊̊́̇̿̈́̋͊̇̈̀͆̂͌̌͆͊́̈́̾́͑͐̀̄̄͑͑͂̿̏́̆͛̀͛͆̍͒͌̌̃̈̈͂̌̈́͗͌̀͋̅̏͑̆̑̊̈́̔̆͐̄͂͑̇̀̿̓͑̇͊̆̌̊̈́̽̀͋̄̇̌̔̊̈́̌̉̀̈̉̈́̍̋͋̂͌͂͗̋̓͋̍̆̎̆̏̽͌͂̓̀́̌̍̿̐͛͆͋̈̂̎̈̏̾̑͒̄́̂̓̌̇͗̇͂̕̚̚̕͘̚̕̕͘͘͘͘̕̕̚͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅE̷̡̧̡̛̛̛̱͚̱̰̝̖̳̞͔͓̤̝̯̫̯̙̗̟̣͖̪̫̦̬̘̰͖͉̫̳͍͍̣̙̳̜̗̠͕̰͕̰͈̘͒̅̆̈́͂̔̉͛̽̅̓͋̀̈́̈̒́̈́̿͌̿̿̾̓̈͆̂̈͑͒̄̾̔̾̈́̃̓̀̒̈̃̐͑͐̇̓̎̿̃͊̅̒̐̈́͋̇́͌̋̈́͑͒̅̏̑̊͗̃̔̍͊̔̏͌̓̌͐͐͒̈́̒̆̑̅͋̈̐̍͐̃͋̒̀̅̏̌͐͑̅͛̿͋͌͆̈́̍̍̇̓̈́̑̾̃̋̿̈́̔̒͑̓̈̃́̒̆͗͂̽̓̀̀͛͂̎̓̿̽̄̾͆̎̈́͗̑̆͂̊͌̀̍̅̎͗͛̌̾͗̂̔̈́̐̿̿͋̑̋̋͂̉̎̅̋̽́͒͂̎͐̋̚̚͘͘̚̚̚̕͘͘̕͘̚͘̚͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅD̶̢̢̨̨̨̢̧̢̡̧̨̨̢̧̢̡̢̨̛̛̰͍͖̝̯̮̥̝̮̜͉͓̦̖͖̟̯̣͓͎̜̦̯̮̪͚̹̮͈͚̜̲̠̩͉͕̣͈͚̻̞̩͖̬͓̝͍̯͍̺̣̭͖̙͓͖̱̦̙̭̜͓̖̱̯̯͚̱̭͕̩̫̠̜͎͚͇͉̙͉̦̪̪̬̣͚̻͖͙̤̯̗͖͈̝̻̩͖̰͉̞͕͙̫̹̞̹̮̻̼̘̼̤̯̫͖̥͕̺̙͉̜͖̜̦̞͖̮̱̼͉̘͕̩̖̗̥̣̭̞̫̤̻̳͕̮̼͉̭̪̀̔̃̃͋̀̍̀͒́͋̒͌̈͑͊͆͂̇͛͊̆͑̿͑̿̈́͒̉̎́̑̃͗̏͗̏͒͊̈̅̑̉́́̿̎̀̊̿̎̌̿̅̅̈́͐͌͗̔̈͊̇͛͊̄̍͂͛̽̊̈́͂́̂̈̎̓͊̒͛̋̋̋̉͗̍́̇̏͌̃̑͆̃͛͋́̌͂̄͗̃̒̀͌̏̍́̆̾̋̀̐͌͊̃́̎̈́̍̈̂̒͋̐͐͗̅͋́͐̀͆͂͊̋͆̿͑̓͋͛̊͑̇̇̇͗́̉̓͑̊̇̎̃̉͂̓́̓̈́̅̀͂̉̅͋̅́̅̚̕̕̕̚͘̕͘͘̕͘͘͘̚̕͜͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅ ̴̡̨̧̧̢̢̡̢̧̨̨̢̢̢̡̨̢̛͖̱̟̙̩̙̥͎̲̪̗͉̳͈̳̝̣̹͇̗͍̣̟͚͈̪̖͍̪̬̤͍͎̻̝̜̖̘͕̪̻̮̠̙̻̼͎̝̻͖͙̱̱̺͙̰̪͍̼̲͙̩̟̭̻̥͍̯͎͇͎̼̗͓̙̙̲̻̺̪̭̗̲͚͓̞̹̠͈͈̗̼͙̙̦͇̭̳̝̹͕͉͚͍̞̭̱̬̳̩̰̝̤͙̗̯̞͇̳̬͎̲͙͉̳̼̫͙̪͚̹͈̤̻̠̜̥̻͙̺̙̦̜̯̗̖̟̘͎̰̰͓̹̳̝̣͎̜̤̟̳͍͔̱̲̰̤͙̥͕̰̹̻̮̩͇̰̣̝͔̙̼̯̲͉̘̭̳̥̹̱̳̖̮͚̐̽̿̂̀͗̑͊̽̍̈́̀̅̃̂̿̊̿̀̏̔̆͆̂̾̈́̐͌̔̀̾̑͌̈́̄̃̒͆͊̅̇͒̋̇̊͌̂̏̂̌̈́̊́͛̃̑͌̉̔͊̈̋͐̀̓́̀̂̀̽̔͐͌̿́̈͑͂̀͊́͌̈̈͆̅̾̈́̏̔̏̿̽̍̔̋̀͆̒̓̈̿̿͂́̍͒͗͘̕̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅS̷̢̧̡̡̢̡̢̢̡̢̨̨̛̲͖͉͓͍̜̙̹͖̙̘̠̺̱̬̣͍͚̞̫̜̦̘̜̝̩̩̥̜̲̮̤̰͕̜̹͕͉̯̰̠̮̲̝̱͕̮̝̺̜̙͕̝͉̩͇̬̣̳͎̺͍̟̻͙̘̩͍̖̹̝̜̙͚̣͉͕̬͚̭̦͉̩͈̣̯̾̓͑̾̊̉̉̒͐͆̉̂̀̀́̓́͒͌̔̂̃́̂̅̈́̓̀͗̊̋̎̔̍̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅR̷̢̧̧̢̡̡̢̡̨̡̡̢̢̧̢̧̡̢̢̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛͍̭̹̠̤̹̳̖͍̳̬̣̲̼̳͚̫͉͓̼̪̯̭̤̥̗͔̠̞̪͚͓̲̻̘̤͓͓̠̹̬͙̞̰̤̭̲̰̻̗̻̻͈̹̟͍̮̖̜͉̺̠͈̜͍͙̬̦͈̟̻̪̻̟̮̘̥̝̹͕̗̖͚͕̠̥͉̙̬̖͖̣͈̹̼̖̯̭̞̥̦͇̙̹͙̮̳̮̯̣̖͓̯͔̹̻͕͓̝̩̳̜̟̩̲̦̹̼̪̲̘̻̘͓̺̱̥̱̼̖̩̣̼̮̤̞͗̍̽̊̎̀̍̓͐̐͂͂͛̈́̑̽́̿͗̍̈́͂̓̓͑̽̈́̐̈́͆̇̄̉̔́͛̃̀̍̑̐̒͌̿̇̈̉̾̌̎̈͂̃͆̍͐̾̿͆̋̒͌̂̾͛͆̇͐̊͒̀͌̃͋̇́̃̈́̀̋͒̂͛̅̒́͋̄́͊͒͆͑͌̓͒̚̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅS̴̡̢̡̡̡̢̡̢̡̡̧̡̧̡̡̡̧̨̛͈̭̰̮͕̹̖̻̻̦̬̜̲͍̤̬̣̻͍͉͕̠͖̗̙̟͍̳͇͚̜̩̙̠̘̯̳̱̖̺̰̳̲̣̲̮̞͈̗̫̱͍̼̦̦̮̙͉̩̫̱̺̠͎̣̙͙͓̭̱̗̘̳̞̬̪̫̟̦͉̗̥̲͖͉̫̟͕̙͔̖̲̥̮̺̫̞̼͚͕̝̝̣̲͖̜̹̼̼̼͙̹̣͓̮͙̼͈̺͔͈̯͓̟͕̞̭̞̫͉͖̲̝̲̜̥͙̮̹̤̩̳̦͕̤̫̭̙̥̍̇͗̊̀́̐̑́͊̐͋̎̈̉̂̽̽́͆̾̈́́͂̔̃̂͊͂͋̇͆̍̐́̓́́̐̍̓̈́̄̏͆̽͛̓̉̇͆́̈́̍̏̒̅͗͂̍̚̚̚͘̕̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅ?̵̧̧̡̧̧̨̨̡̛̛̛̦͈̦͓̘̫͚̻̩͕̦̣̩̯͖̩̮͇̣̲̳͕͓̫̗̪̰̞̖̲̠͖̦̦̰̺̥̤̩̱̳͚̫͙̞͎͓̬̣̻̝̱̼̫̹͎̝̯̜̯͇̻̗͔̟̠̝̳̩͚̮͚̳͍̳̪̗̮͙̳̈́͌̔̎͌̾̒̉̄͌̂̇̒̈͑̀̌̊̎̊͌̇̏̄̍͐̌̇̊͂̄̇͑̀͌̑͌͊͊̔̓̆̂͛́͆̂̽̉̋̄́͒̉̉̒̈́́̓̈́͒̽̎̌͗̇̒̐͊̆̂̆̀͋̅̏͑̅̀̾͌̃͒̇̉̏͋̓̿̿̇̿͂́̐̐̋̑͌͆̈́̊͑̋̽̓́̔̈́͒̒̔̊͊̐̐͑̉̐̊̅́̀͆́̓̆͗̿̅̎̔̍̏͌̏͗̈́̀̓̌͆̉̂̂̅̉̑̃͗͌͑̀̐̎̌̉͘͘͘͘̕̕͘̚̕̕͘̕͜͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅ?̴̧̡̨̡̨̢̧̢̢̧̢̨̡̨̨̧̨̧̡̛͖̼̗̟̤͙̯̺̯̻̺̯̬̥͇̩͚͎̭̪͍̘͔̩͖̜̖̝͉̭̜̼̼͉̲͔̺̙̺̰͓̝̫͓̹͇͓̗̮̠͕̳͙̺̮̬̱͎̟̗͈̙̩̬̜͈̱͔͔̞̰͓̗̼̮̩̙̟̤̬͎͚̗̬̱̞͙̠̫͉̜̫̼͕̞̙̱͎͚͔͎͎̖͙̹͉͚̟̠̟̦̼̻̪̦̫͙͓̯͔͇͈͕͚̪͔̭͕͖̲͉̠̬̱͖͚̟̼̯̪͙̣͙͉̤͍̬͈̦͓͖̰͔͕̬̻̱͇͖̺̟̥͖̱̫̱͚̤̬̞̟͓̝̠̤̼̻̝͖̳͕̤̮̤̝̠͙̭͈̦̃̅̔͗͗͆̌̈̾̅͛͒͑̒̊̀͋̉̓̃͛̔̾̒̊̇́̑̀̀̍̓͆̅̇́́͌̏̒̑͌̾̈͋̀̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅ?̴̧̨̡̡̧̡̡̧̧̨̡̨̡̨̨̢̨̫͍̫͖̣̲̮͉̲̖̘̲͔͎̟̻͇̩͙̜̜̳̫̫̳̝͍̭̦̘̠͓͓̞͇̗̲̮̣̥͚̞̪̬͕̮͙͚̻̤̱̥̬̗̝͉̭̻̪͍̫̯̦̯̫̺̻̲̲̭͚̳̪͍̥̼̮̦̟̩̰͕͚͓͕̣̳͔͉̯̤̘̬͙̹̣͈̘̜̭͖͙͍̙̳̮̹͎̯̳͖̰̹̯̖̰̰̯̤͎̜͙̯̬̻̺̤̹̩̤̯̜̩̙̜͕̘͎͓̼̠͇̹͔̰̠̰͎̘̜̫̪͇̤̫̳̺̟̯̑̓̐̏͒̐̌̈́̑̌̄͒̇́̋̂̑̄͒̀̅͛̀̓̎̀͐̚͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ

Attachments

• calllossus.png
    calllossus.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 25
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1560, Krezo and 2 others
@fukmylyf @Tony Tell me

yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
no cunt

• +1
Suicide_Flyer_Poster.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
cel calling from the cellphone in my cell to tell me about cells

• So Sad
I would do eyerytjing to be 6psl

• +1
Tony = low t

• WTF
Reactions: pisslord
That would be mutation into slayer. Like that witcher mutations

3 days isn't enough time. Give me two weeks.

• +1
TheNEET
School of Friendship dropout

-
Mar 30, 2019
I'm vegan; can't I eat some soy hamlossus substitute?

Yes bro.

I've always wondered how people taste anyways. Jeffrey Dahmer ate an almost all human meat diet for a year, he must have really enjoyed it.

Edit: and look what it did for his PSL.
Jeffrey Dahmer Milwaukee Police 1991 mugshot

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: Krezo
[IMG alt="Tony"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/0/50.jpg?1551528370[/IMG]
Remove formatting

BoldItalicUnderlineStrike-through

Text colorFont familyFont size

Insert linkInsert imageInsert videoSmiliesInsert

AlignmentListInsert table

UndoRedo

DraftsToggle BB code

I would have to do it. I would hate it.

• +1
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/4/4159.jpg?1564833968
Chris_Jones
An outcast among outcasts
-

JoinedMar 1, 2018Messages7,968
Apr 5, 2019
  • Add bookmark
At the end of the day, we're all meat eating cannibals (vegancels in tears).

Would do everything for 2psl points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Ritalincel