would you ever cheat on him?

S

sonic55555

Fire
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Posts
20,829
Reputation
25,798
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shortmanlett, Blasian-K, Blondepawg'sDildo and 1 other person
I thought this would be a gay post for a second, phew
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raeeeeeeeeeeeee, Blasian-K, Blondepawg'sDildo and 1 other person
that streamer pisses me off hes retardeed low iq disgusting and has wrong views on the world s
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Blasian-K
God I hate caked on makeup ltbs
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
that streamer pisses me off hes retardeed low iq disgusting and has wrong views on the world s
i dont even know what streamer it is i just saw this clip
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Blasian-K

"You can't do shit," said Asmongold, and all I have to say is preach, brother.

Idk what to say; sonic. It's funny how people in chat will spam the stunned frog memeoji like he just explained astrophysics.

Also, idk if that happened, just making it up so I could type more. @Iacobus thoughts?

Can’t tag 🏷️…
 
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus and sonic55555
"You can't do shit," said Asmongold, and all I have to say is preach, brother.

Idk what to say; sonic. It's funny how people in chat will spam the stunned frog memeoji like he just explained astrophysics.

Also, idk if that happened, just making it up so I could type more. @Iacobus thoughts?

Can’t tag 🏷️…
Yo why cant you tag? :PeepoAngy:

Asmongold always seems to hit the nail right on the head dont he
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus and Blasian-K
@lacobus plz come help @Blasian-K because he can't tag :cry: and it's very sad:PeepoAngy:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K and lacobus
Yo why cant you tag?

It's because he changed his name. I think that's what's causing it, as his new user won't pop up when I try to @ it.​

always seems to hit the nail right on the head dont he
Also, idk why my message is stuck in bold right now either, but whatever.

He can be a political grifter like every steamer, so I kind of agree with @jc0. I'm not as passionate about it, though, lol.

But yes, he is right here, but this is pretty surface level…
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555 and lacobus
"You can't do shit," said Asmongold, and all I have to say is preach, brother.

Idk what to say; sonic. It's funny how people in chat will spam the stunned frog memeoji like he just explained astrophysics.

Also, idk if that happened, just making it up so I could type more. @Iacobus thoughts?

Can’t tag 🏷️…
Bump the @sonic55555 thread if you have ideas!
 
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus
"You can't do shit," said Asmongold, and all I have to say is preach, brother.

Idk what to say; sonic. It's funny how people in chat will spam the stunned frog memeoji like he just explained astrophysics.

Also, idk if that happened, just making it up so I could type more. @Iacobus thoughts?

Can’t tag 🏷️…
Kind of agree with him to an extent, but there’s nothing that’s cope about bettering yourself by hitting the gym.

Sure it won’t change your bone structure but it can give you a physique halo with women.

About about the tom brady topic, not only is he the most famous football player. He’s also 6ft+, millionaire, and an HTN.

You can be a man like Tom Brady but you will never be able to please your wife, it’s the sad truth!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K
Bump the @sonic55555 thread if you have ideas!
Kind of agree with him to an extent, but there’s nothing that’s cope about bettering yourself by hitting the gym.

Sure it won’t change your bone structure but it can give you a physique halo with women.

About about the tom brady topic, not only is he the most famous football player. He’s also 6ft+, millionaire, and an HTN.

You can be a man like Tom Brady but you will never be able to please your wife, it’s the sad truth!
I must sleep :PeepoAngy:

trve sonic out
 
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus and Blasian-K
Guy in the video unironically terra’s her brutally aswell! You can’t ever make a foid happy.
.
IMG 5515
 

Similar threads

sørenyuko
Replies
2
Views
43
TGUN.
TGUN.
skool
Replies
9
Views
53
ezet
ezet
BraveCake
Replies
8
Views
56
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
arlo_420
Replies
43
Views
154
_Jason_
_Jason_
supergoat972
Replies
38
Views
122
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top