Did a landwhale ever hit on you?

supergoat972

supergoat972

Luminary
Joined
Oct 27, 2025
Posts
6,229
Reputation
7,515
I deal with this issue.

I work with some of the fattest and ugliest group of "people" on planet earth. Pretty much every foid I work with is obese. Many try to get with me :ROFLMAO:

For example, there is this morbidly obese landwhale, freak at my office. She is married to some obese ethnic guy. But every time she passes by my cubicle, she looks into it.

She's probably wondering if I like her or not. Like ofc I don't like you , you ugly ass piggy :ROFLMAO: Thinking that she can get with me (mtn-htn, 16.5% BF, workout a lot etc.) is like some homeless guy on the street thinking that he can become a CEO of a fortune 500 company :lul:.

Yeah..... good luck with that you fat pig :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: o_Owtf, truechangstatus and Sean O’Pry
There’s no saving you. Kys
 
  • +1
Reactions: LA_vxmpk1NG
I deal with this issue.

I work with some of the fattest and ugliest group of "people" on planet earth. Pretty much every foid I work with is obese. Many try to get with me :ROFLMAO:

For example, there is this morbidly obese landwhale, freak at my office. She is married to some obese ethnic guy. But every time she passes by my cubicle, she looks into it.

She's probably wondering if I like her or not. Like ofc I don't like you , you ugly ass piggy :ROFLMAO: Thinking that she can get with me (mtn-htn, 16.5% BF, workout a lot etc.) is like some homeless guy on the street thinking that he can become a CEO of a fortune 500 company :lul:.

Yeah..... good luck with that you fat pig :forcedsmile:
dude I get no IOI’s, I would deadass settle for a fat bitch 😭😭
 
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and LA_vxmpk1NG
Oh and for the record.... I don't mind if a non-fat ugly, woman hits on me.

Once this 1/10 Pakistani woman hit on me , and I just smiled and talked back. No insults or anything. She can't can't control her face. No issue there.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
Im the only one who likes them fat ?
 
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Splinter901 and Sean O’Pry
all in his head?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and LA_vxmpk1NG
Oh and for the record.... I don't mind if a non-fat ugly, woman hits on me.

Once this 1/10 Pakistani woman hit on me , and I just smiled and talked back. No insults or anything. She can't can't control her face. No issue there.
“hey white saar, do you want to have a biriyani date tonight?”
 
  • JFL
Reactions: supergoat972
No but I don't post over 100 times obsessing over them.
I work in a government office in the deep south with mostly obese women. 80% obesity rate among women. Probably the fattest people on planet earth. In fact, American women are the fattest people on planet earth (source)

If I did not live around these animals, I would not "obsess" over them.

Its like telling a cancer patient to stop "obsessing" with cancer. Its not the patients fault that he GOT the cancer in the first place.
 
  • +1
Reactions: o_Owtf and Sean O’Pry
tales from bangladesh
 
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LA_vxmpk1NG and Sean O’Pry
I work in a government office in the deep south with mostly obese women. 80% obesity rate among women. Probably the fattest people on planet earth. In fact, American women are the fattest people on planet earth (source)

If I did not live around these animals, I would not "obsess" over them.

Its like telling a cancer patient to stop "obsessing" with cancer. Its not the patients fault that he GOT the cancer in the first place.
Yes you've told me this 3 times already with the cancer comparison.
 
You just wanted to brag and switched "stacy" with "landwhale" in your story to make it believable
 
I deal with this issue.

I work with some of the fattest and ugliest group of "people" on planet earth. Pretty much every foid I work with is obese. Many try to get with me :ROFLMAO:

For example, there is this morbidly obese landwhale, freak at my office. She is married to some obese ethnic guy. But every time she passes by my cubicle, she looks into it.

She's probably wondering if I like her or not. Like ofc I don't like you , you ugly ass piggy :ROFLMAO: Thinking that she can get with me (mtn-htn, 16.5% BF, workout a lot etc.) is like some homeless guy on the street thinking that he can become a CEO of a fortune 500 company :lul:.

Yeah..... good luck with that you fat pig :forcedsmile:
mf im crine at u calling them landwhales :lul:
 
Haha yeah
 
  • +1
Reactions: supergoat972
Then why the FUCK do you keep asking you fucking retard?
1392
1393
1391
1394
1395
1396
1397
1398
1399

Bc u tweaking gng
 
  • +1
Reactions: o_Owtf
this dude thinks women like him because they stare at his ugly ass
 
  • JFL
Reactions: LA_vxmpk1NG
I deal with this issue.

I work with some of the fattest and ugliest group of "people" on planet earth. Pretty much every foid I work with is obese. Many try to get with me :ROFLMAO:

For example, there is this morbidly obese landwhale, freak at my office. She is married to some obese ethnic guy. But every time she passes by my cubicle, she looks into it.

She's probably wondering if I like her or not. Like ofc I don't like you , you ugly ass piggy :ROFLMAO: Thinking that she can get with me (mtn-htn, 16.5% BF, workout a lot etc.) is like some homeless guy on the street thinking that he can become a CEO of a fortune 500 company :lul:.

Yeah..... good luck with that you fat pig :forcedsmile:
Y randomly so many posts on fat asses
 
  • +1
Reactions: LA_vxmpk1NG
İt's over for everyone who clicked this thread
 
I deal with this issue.

I work with some of the fattest and ugliest group of "people" on planet earth. Pretty much every foid I work with is obese. Many try to get with me :ROFLMAO:

For example, there is this morbidly obese landwhale, freak at my office. She is married to some obese ethnic guy. But every time she passes by my cubicle, she looks into it.

She's probably wondering if I like her or not. Like ofc I don't like you , you ugly ass piggy :ROFLMAO: Thinking that she can get with me (mtn-htn, 16.5% BF, workout a lot etc.) is like some homeless guy on the street thinking that he can become a CEO of a fortune 500 company :lul:.

Yeah..... good luck with that you fat pig :forcedsmile:
A land whale rejected me without me asking out, or having any interest in them. I literally walked past them and they just said “NO”. Idk who the fuck these fat bitches think they are to reject a guy minding his own business :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: subhumanandrew
Yeah, I was actually kind of in a relationship with one. This was back when I was 16-17 I think, and I was still pretty inexperienced with women. Back then I used to have this loosely knitted friend group of acquintances and mutual friends whom I used to party with, but not being friends outside of that. One of these people was a 188cm, >40% bf, >100kg landwhale that I had sex with once. I wanted to keep her close because I was inexperienced and desperate for sex, but not so close so she'd think of me as a boyfriend. Unfortunately through a series of unfortunate events she started pursuing me romantically.

What eventually sealed the deal was that one time me and her were meeting up with somewhere and there was this douchebag on the train playing loud music so I asked him to turn it down. He came over and sat beside me, and started threatening me saying things like "so you wanna die or something? is that what you're saying?" he looked really rough, kind of like he was at rock bottom and wouldn't mind go to prison for some stupid shit, so I got a bit nervous honestly, but just kept my composure and asked him to turn it down again, which he did. I think it must've it looked really impressive, cause she started making out with me publically and wanted to hold hands all the time.

She said that we had to be in a relationship to continue having sex, so I said maybe. Unfortunately she completely cockblocked me one night soon after so hard that I still feel sad about it 6 years later. In the end it was not worth it. Lesson is don't fuck with the fridge that protects the snacks.
 
  • +1
Reactions: supergoat972
There’s no saving you. Kys
Some time ago (like 3 months maybe) I pointed to a morbidly obese landwhale in her early 20s (she's young , so she's vulnerable lol :feelsshh:) plate, which had a 2 doughnuts and a hot dog and said "wow, seems like you never had breakfast today" :feelsgah: she said "yep" (almost about to cry it seemed) and then I said "I can tell" and laughed. :forcedsmile:

Seems I made her cry :feelskek: thehehehehhe
 

Similar threads

hate
Replies
34
Views
192
Griev
Griev
S
Replies
15
Views
61
lacobus
lacobus
2s2f
Replies
19
Views
88
sie
sie
truesub5--
Replies
53
Views
137
truesub5--
truesub5--
vitobassu
Replies
6
Views
45
eye-area
eye-area

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top