Would you ever work for a boss who isn’t blackpilled or at least redpilled?

Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
Like a new grad college student who went straight from undergrad to masters but never worked in the real world long enough to see how things actually are

I wouldn’t.

I worked for a few bosses who had been around a while and were blackpilled beyond belief and it was actually a pleasure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, BigBoy, Hades and 4 others
Like a new grad college student who went straight from undergrad to masters but never worked in the real world long enough to see how things actually are

I wouldn’t.

I worked for a few bosses who had been around a while and were blackpilled beyond belief and it was actually a pleasure
What traits did the few bosses have for example please elab further

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, turkproducer, RAITEIII and 1 other person
jfl imagine working for a boss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, PubertyMaxxer and Hepatologyscribe
My last boss tried molesting my female friend /coworker at the time. She always came up to me and told me that he wanted to touch her tits and kept asking her sexual questions. She expected me to whiteknight and stick up for her but I didn't. Instead I did the same thing as him and ended up blocked on Instagram

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 2607, john2 and 15 others
What does having a blackpilled boss have the benefit of?

more objective and performance based?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BackFromTheMogging, Hepatologyscribe and 1 other person
How does it benefit us? And why do you even think they're blackpilled in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
What traits did the few bosses have for example please elab further

Example: once in one shift (over working there for 7 years so it really was just bad luck) I had THREE frivolous complaints in one day/shift 2 from entitled black people and 1 white trash.

I thought about how bad it looked and thought I must be done for. I might get fired or at least written up. Then the owner talked to me about it the next day in private which I was dreading.

We ended up basically having a good and funny conversation about how they were ghetto trash who don’t spend anything here anyway so he doesn’t care and don’t worry about. He ended up blackpilling me on customer profiling and told me the difference between nice black people and true nigs (he said the n word JFL but I don’t want to write it)

What does having a blackpilled boss have the benefit of?

more objective and performance based?

No cunty corporate bullshit. To the point and you know exactly what’s expected of you and like I said up there frivolous complaints brought against you don’t matter.

Also it was great seeing new employees who worked for bluepilled companies before come in expecting a paycheck and (and expecting their poor performance won’t catch up with them, expecting to be counseled and written up countless times) get fired immediately and not in a nice way (they would cry) (bluepilled companies don’t fire immediately they write you up 3 times)
How does it benefit us? And why do you even think they're blackpilled in the first place?

Another example - when I was a manager there in the last 3 years the owner let me do all the hiring with the other manager. We all openly agreed behind closed doors on at least 20 different hires that the attractive candidate was getting hired.

In my management years there I also locked myself in the office and drank on the job and kept 1 or 2 bad employees around at I time just so I could blatantly bully them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Halotestin
My last boss tried molesting my female friend /coworker at the time. She always came up to me and told me that he wanted to touch her tits and kept asking her sexual questions. She expected me to whiteknight and stick up for her but I didn't. Instead I did the same thing as him and ended up blocked on Instagram
tales from the nearby lake

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Vermilioncore and Hepatologyscribe
I wonder if a blackpilled boss would treat you bad if you looksmog him?

• +1
I wonder if a blackpilled boss would treat you bad if you looksmog him?

If he was in the same age bracket who knows.

But this was a cool old man. He had lived his chad life and now was miserable with having a family and a business.

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin
But this was a cool old man. He had lived his chad life and now was miserable with having a family and a business.
take over his business man. buy him out, or whatever.

Nigga that’s easy manipulation instead you’re a retard

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Hepatologyscribe
Another example - when I was a manager there in the last 3 years the owner let me do all the hiring with the other manager. We all openly agreed behind closed doors on at least 20 different hires that the attractive candidate was getting hired.

In my management years there I also locked myself in the office and drank on the job and kept 1 or 2 bad employees around at I time just so I could blatantly bully them.
jfl. Why?

jfl. Why?

Because we want to be around attractive people.

We were a close knit workplace, my best friends were from that job. So whenever we hired people we were definitely thinking “is this someone who I’d wanna hang out with outside of work?”

Used to go out and get drinks after work and had a blast

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and turkproducer
Because we want to be around attractive people.

We were a close knit workplace, my best friends were from that job. So whenever we hired people we were definitely thinking “is this someone who I’d wanna hang out with outside of work?”

Used to go out and get drinks after work and had a blast
idk i just find it pretty sad that someone on these blackpilled sites is partaking in backstabbing normie behaviour like this.

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, BigBoy and Hepatologyscribe
idk i just find it pretty sad that someone on these blackpilled sites is partaking in backstabbing normie behaviour like this.

It’s blackpilled behavior lol

Normies do it subconsciously and deny they are doing it. We knew exactly what we were doing.

It’s blackpilled behavior lol

Normies do it subconsciously and deny they are doing it. We knew exactly what we were doing.
idk i’d feel bad for refusing subhumans/normies jobs if they were more qualified

i understand wanting fun people though

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, BigBoy and Hepatologyscribe
idk i’d feel bad for refusing subhumans/normies jobs if they were more qualified

i understand wanting fun people though

The thing is, subhumans were never qualified and almost always a nightmare.

Facial ugliness (and obesity) translates to bad sales people and overall dysfunctional people/unreliable employees. Also a future sexual harassment case waiting to happen.

We hired a few ugly’s over the years because they seemed qualified. They were always socially stunted and would even cry/have temper tantrums on the sales floor for customers to see.

I had great pleasure firing them. Especially Justin and Courtney, who’s firing write up is framed on my wall to this day.

We had two incel men who worked there for a few months because one blatantly sexually harassed my cashier in a back room and blocked her exit to intimadate her (I fired him and he cried) and another was just a desperate incel who I think was handled harshly and unfairly but that was before I was a manager. All he really did was ask her out over text and said “I got your number from the employee phone number directory so you couldn’t reject me lol” and the pretty cashier cried harassment.

Last edited:

Facial ugliness (and obesity) translates to bad sales people and overall dysfunctional people/unreliable employees. Also a future sexual harassment case waiting to happen.

We hired a few ugly’s over the years because they seemed qualified. They were always social stunted and would even cry/have temper tantrums on the sales floor for customers to see.

I had great pleasure firing them. Especially Justin and Courtney, who’s firing write up is framed on my wall to this day.

We had two incel men who worked there for a few months because one blatantly sexually harassment my cashier in a back room and blocked her exit to intimadate her (I fired him and he cried) and another was just a desperate incel who I think was handled harshly and unfairly but that was before I was a manager. All he really did was ask her out over text and said “I got your number from the employee phone number directory so you couldn’t reject me lol” and the pretty cashier cried harassment.
can’t blame them, they’ve been treated like shit their whole life

you sound like a bit of a prick ngl Lol

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, BigBoy and Stingray
imagine working

• +1
B229BE0B 5D6F 4F96 B35F D32A7FBB4B9F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Hepatologyscribe and Vermilioncore

We hired a few ugly’s over the years because they seemed qualified. They were always socially stunted and would even cry/have temper tantrums on the sales floor for customers to see.

We had two incel men who worked there for a few months because one blatantly sexually harassed my cashier in a back room and blocked her exit to intimadate her (I fired him and he cried) and another was just a desperate incel who I think was handled harshly and unfairly but that was before I was a manager. All he really did was ask her out over text and said “I got your number from the employee phone number directory so you couldn’t reject me lol” and the pretty cashier cried harassment.
JFL you’ve made the most autistic threads as a greycel now you claim to be some big shot blackpilled manager who gets off to bullying his own employees. You’re nothing more but an aspie twink faggot who id relentlessly bully irl. Keep projecting your fantasy hate towards incels you literal pussy

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
JFL you’ve made the most autistic threads as a greycel now you claim to be some big shot blackpilled manager who gets off to bullying his own employees. You’re nothing more but an aspie twink faggot who id relentlessly bully irl. Keep projecting your fantasy hate towards incels you literal pussy

Time online 1327 hours.

Last edited:
Example: once in one shift (over working there for 7 years so it really was just bad luck) I had THREE frivolous complaints in one day/shift 2 from entitled black people and 1 white trash.

I thought about how bad it looked and thought I must be done for. I might get fired or at least written up. Then the owner talked to me about it the next day in private which I was dreading.

We ended up basically having a good and funny conversation about how they were ghetto trash who don’t spend anything here anyway so he doesn’t care and don’t worry about. He ended up blackpilling me on customer profiling and told me the difference between nice black people and true nigs (he said the n word JFL but I don’t want to write it)

No cunty corporate bullshit. To the point and you know exactly what’s expected of you and like I said up there frivolous complaints brought against you don’t matter.

Also it was great seeing new employees who worked for bluepilled companies before come in expecting a paycheck and (and expecting their poor performance won’t catch up with them, expecting to be counseled and written up countless times) get fired immediately and not in a nice way (they would cry) (bluepilled companies don’t fire immediately they write you up 3 times)

What is the difference between nice black people and true nigs?

What is the difference between nice black people and true nigs?

Nice black people are like anone else. The difference is truelly just the color of their skin.

True nigs has all the bad stereotypes like chip in shoulder, stealing, expecting to be fuckers of the system and hurt the business, just terrible customers.

Of course there are white trash customers just as bad
GO BACK TO YOUR FANTASTY LIFE ON SIMS 3 YOU FAGGOT TWINK

No u

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Hepatologyscribe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back