Would you fight and possibly die for your country if there was a war?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Inspired by @turkproducer 's thread about how society shits on men.

Imagine if there was a war, we all know that the strong independent queens would refuse to be drafted and of course they would be exempt. Gender equality is somehow not important anymore when it's time for actual hardships.

All sub8 men would be drafted immediately. Would you fight or become a deserter?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
i would not fight for a country and world that doesn’t care about me🤣🤣

i owe these people nothing. If you fight you are cucked unless it’s for your family or close relatives and MAYBE your country in specific circumstances. i definitely would not fight for some jewish elitist tycoon

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 4310

i owe these people nothing. If you fight you are cucked unless it’s for your family or close relatives and MAYBE your country in specific circumstances. i definitely would not fight for some jewish elitist tycoon
correct

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 4310
Deserter, obviously

I am not going to fight and die in a war just to make another Jew richer than he already is JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and turkproducer
I would fight, not for my country but for my values and community. I would find peace in a lifetime of war

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Fight ofc, you cant forgive yourself if youre a deserter. Even if you would lose, you know that you did the right thing.

• +1
Yes, I'd fight and be willing to die if WW3 broke out. Not to "serve my country", but for entirely personal reasons

• +1
Fight ofc, you cant forgive yourself if youre a deserter. Even if you would lose, you know that you did the right thing.
I mean, why fight for a society that despises you and consider you to be nothing more than canon fodder?

I mean, why fight for a society that despises you and consider you to be nothing more than canon fodder?

Idc about society either. But MY freedom is threatened too, so i see it as a war for myself. If there were no consequences for me, i wouldnt care either, i just dont like the thought that some fucking randoms have control/power about me and iam sitting around doing absolutely nothing.

• +1
Idk bro people in sweden are nice tbh and show respect at least the lads my age

• +1
Yes, I love war

Are you a Swecel?
I’m not cel (i’m none of the ppl i’ve made rate me about) but yes i live in Stockholm won’t tell you district thougj

• +1

I will just to chill and if you die who care nigga you will don’t know

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I’m not cel (i’m none of the ppl i’ve made rate me about) but yes i live in Stockholm won’t tell you district thougj
Det är sannerligen över

That's a good point.

The only reasons I'd want to fight is to: defend my immediate family (I don't care much about anyone else), and to experience war. I've always wanted to be a trained killer sent out to fight.

Id run or join the underground

Inspired by @turkproducer 's thread about how society shits on men.

Imagine if there was a war, we all know that the strong independent queens would refuse to be drafted and of course they would be exempt. Gender equality is somehow not important anymore when it's time for actual hardships.

All sub8 men would be drafted immediately. Would you fight or become a deserter?
Nope