Would you guys appreciate an ultra-autistic detail framemaxxing guide or no?

AverageTevvezFan

AverageTevvezFan

Future Narcissist
I've been researching the different factors in building bone and the different nutrients/hormones which it requires, and I've also bought some eBooks and programs about broadening the skeletal frame itself, which is based on guys like Steve Reeves and theories such as Wolfe's Law.

It would go into to the movements/exercises required, the hormone profile and diet needed, whether you are a good contender based on your age and x-ray results, the drugs you would use, the dosages of these drugs and how/when to inject them, sources for drugs, supplements, and also the surgeons I know for CL and how much they charge.

I might also include some stuff on more general framemaxxing in terms of the muscle side of it as well as the bone side of it, as I have developed an unorthodox method of gymcelling which you might find interesting.

Let me know if you would read this giga-essay if I wrote it.

Thank you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, downwardGod and 14 others
yes tag me if you do it pls

I read every autistic guide I find here

• +1
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and jabaduk
everything for frame. tag me

I've been researching the different factors in building bone and the different nutrients/hormones which it requires, and I've also bought some eBooks and programs about broadening the skeletal frame itself, which is based on guys like Steve Reeves and theories such as Wolfe's Law.

It would go into to the movements/exercises required, the hormone profile and diet needed, whether you are a good contender based on your age and x-ray results, the drugs you would use, the dosages of these drugs and how/when to inject them, sources for drugs, supplements, and also the surgeons I know for CL and how much they charge.

I might also include some stuff on more general framemaxxing in terms of the muscle side of it as well as the bone side of it, as I have developed an unorthodox method of gymcelling which you might find interesting.

Thank you.
I’d appreciate it if u tag me

Alright I'll try to get it out in the next week.

Definitely save it because if I ever get a big following on social media I'll probably sell this info as an online course, so I'll have to take the post down (if the site is still up by then lol).

I'll tag the guys who ask for it.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Schönling, Chintuck22 and 2 others
Yes yakhi tag me :love::love::love:

Definitely save it because if I ever get a big following on social media I'll probably sell this info as an online course, so I'll have to take the post down (if the site is still up by then lol).

tag me too

please tag me

Tag me :Comfy:

go fast im getting old

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Please tag me. And as an oldcell, please give me hope! (I've heard that Reeves deadlifts only expand the clavicles until mid 20's for most guys)

Please tag me. And as an oldcell, please give me hope! (I've heard that Reeves deadlifts only expand the clavicles until mid 20's for most guys)
I'm going to help you skip the wait for my guide and tell you now that if you're older than around 27, getting clavicle lengthening surgery is the only way to broaden the shoulder frame.

It costs $24k with Eppley and around $55k with Leif Rodgers, these are the only surgeons I know who do it.

Other than that, just build up your side delts, rear delts and lats as much as possible, and then cut down to 10% bodyfat.

I'll go into a lot more detail about the muscle side of it at some point so I'll tag you in that one.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and mvp2v1
This is retarded. Get to 20 kg lateral Raises and chinups with 3 plates and youre wide

• JFL
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan

Thank you.
Yes tag me

This is retarded. Get to 20 kg lateral Raises and chinups with 3 plates and youre wide
Tell that to the guy on the left.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
Now show The picture where Guy on The right is taken a similiar picture

This isn't an argument. Frame defines how aesthetic your physique can be via gymcelling. Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Tag me too bud

Tag me buddy

Thank you.
Yes tag me please

tag me pls

Thank you.

We all support this Chad. Yes please

No. It's OCD, just hop on roids, train your neck and BACK. And you will be good to go. Nobody needs to obsess over details that won't move the needle.