Would you LTR a low tier MTB but five years younger, or mid tier MTB but same age as you.

Which one

• Low tier MTB who is five years younger

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Mid tier MTB that is the same age

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Context: I matched with two girls. One is a low tier MTB however she's 24. The other one is mid tier MTB (maybe even/high tier MTB) however she's 29 - same age as me. Both are very similar in characteristics as well.

I'm surprised at how responsive they are. I'm usually ghosted / left on read. I'm not getting excited because I know sooner or later they'll block me. But in case they don't I will marry one of them.

So help me make my decision incels. My life choice depends on what you random stranger say. I need your validation!

Both is the only correct answer.
My high libido coupled with my sheer masculinity makes me a full blown Chad in any realm of human attractiveness.

• Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Show their pictures in PM.

• Hmm...
i would ltr whoever’s willing to give up their pussy for a real nigga!

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and GabachoCopium
I mean is it not obvious? Post-wall MTB vs younger post wall LTB

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, SecularIslamist and Ricky212
autism

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
I mean is it not obvious? Post-wall MTB vs younger post wall LTB
24 is okay. Yes she's probably past peak, but women lose looks MASSIVELY from 30+

Show their pictures in PM.
I never want to show my future wife here. But I'm pretty certain it won't work out because they're from abroad so will PM.

24 is okay. Yes she's probably past peak, but women lose looks MASSIVELY from 30+

I never want to show my future wife here. But I'm pretty certain it won't work out because they're from abroad so will PM.
Are u virgin only

I would understand if you already sealed the deal, but until then it’s fine to show, I guess.

• +1
Context: I matched with two girls. One is a low tier MTB however she's 24. The other one is mid tier MTB (maybe even/high tier MTB) however she's 29 - same age as me. Both are very similar in characteristics as well.

I'm surprised at how responsive they are. I'm usually ghosted / left on read. I'm not getting excited because I know sooner or later they'll block me. But in case they don't I will marry one of them.

So help me make my decision incels. My life choice depends on what you random stranger say. I need your validation!
if i was 25 or 30 I’d pick the mtb as neither are virgin. im 19 so the ltb would be 14 meaning there is a chance of her being a virgin and even if she isn’t virgin her only experience would be with retarded ugly short 13yo boys. i pick the ltb

Are u virgin only
Yes. Idk how to ask this question.... Plenty of girls say they're "never married" on Muzz but that doesn't mean they've not fucked. These girls are nafris btw not curry.

if i was 25 or 30 I’d pick the mtb as neither are virgin. im 19 so the ltb would be 14 meaning there is a chance of her being a virgin and even if she isn’t virgin her only experience would be with retarded ugly short 13yo boys. i pick the ltb
Let's assume both were virgins.

Yes. Idk how to ask this question....
simple, ask them.. ‘are you a virgin?’ If they say get offended by that question then they’re whores who aren’t worth marrying anyways, a virgin would have no problem with that question and would just say yes

• +1