Would you mix your blood with a racially mixed half ethnic, white stacy ?

Would you mix your blood with a racially mixed half white half ethnic stacy

• Total voters
LOOKISM-LOGIC

LOOKISM-LOGIC

Pattern Recognition
They are stacy tier but their bloodline has some shitty detours in it, they have white admixture but some shitskin , Brazilian dna and whatnot

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Like a Hot or obviously mixed with white brazillian or indo aryan etc etc

Last edited:
  • JFL
ofc lol

• JFL
I’m lightskinned so my child would come out a PSL God

• JFL
I’m lightskinned so my child would come out a PSL God
You would mix with a hot kind of white indo aryan or hot mixed somewhat white looking brazillian mestizos, casitzo.

There are all known for white admixture but they have terrible ethnic baggage.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Half Arab or Hispanic yes, girls like that can be really hot and sometimes they freak out over me. Hapas, no, hapas are never white passing and their eye areas cap them at MTB.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and LOOKISM-LOGIC
Half Arab or Hispanic yes, girls like that can be really hot and sometimes they freak out over me. Hapas, no, hapas are never white passing and their eye areas cap them at MTB.
What you said about hapas is wrong.
So you would mix your bloodline just to breed with a hot mixed stacy.

• JFL
Yes I would, nothing would happen to the kids mate

• JFL
  • +1
What you said about hapas is wrong.
So you would mix your bloodline just to breed with a hot mixed stacy.

Alright then, hapas are capped at LTB, because I’ve never seen one with a face I really liked. And typical SFcel attitude, shit on every race and mix including white passing fully Caucasoid ones, but not the worst looking mixed people and the mixing that destroys white beauty and uniqueness, white plus Asian.

I like blondes and can have North Atlantid kids with one. But I’ve also fucked two girls who were half white half Latina, they weren’t Stacies but they were hot and they were really into me, of course I’d do it again with a Stacy like that.

• JFL
  • +1
You talk like you had options

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, GunDevilHybrid, Suns9999 and 1 other person
show an example of said described stacy

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
You talk like you had options

• JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN and Suns9999
Alright then, hapas are capped at LTB, because I’ve never seen one with a face I really liked. And typical SFcel attitude, shit on every race and mix including white passing fully Caucasoid ones, but not the worst looking mixed people and the mixing that destroys white beauty and uniqueness, white plus Asian.

I like blondes and can have North Atlantid kids with one. But I’ve also fucked two girls who were half white half Latina, they weren’t Stacies but they were hot and they were really into me, of course I’d do it again with a Stacy like that.
https://www.instagram.com/ja.dey?igsh=MWhxcjl2eXVrb2dlbw==

what’re you’re thoughts on this hapa ? i would say she’s relatively good looking

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back