Would you pay $90-100 for a gym that’s extremely overcrowded ?

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
I used to workout snd was jacked and lean and despite what some incels say girls do care about body

I haven’t been to a gym in a year and have lost almost all of it

I don’t go anymore bcz gyms in my area are extremely overcrowded (mass immigration) and cost around $100/mo , I can’t justify myself paying that much just to wait for 5 poojeets ahead of me trying to use a bench

Might’ve paid that much if gyms weren’t so crowded

Thank you trudeua @Piratecel

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, dannydipss, The Grinch and 1 other person
Cope, too many chads and you don't wanna get mogged. Fess up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, klamus, lebronjames23 and 5 others
Paying for a gym membership is so slave-ish, doesn't get more matrix than that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, med, Deleted member 19453 and 3 others
you can build your own with 300 euros, all you need is a bar, plates, some dumbbells, and make a rubber platform to lift on, maybe a rack and a bench.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mosh12, datboijj, socialcel and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 51781
Its disturbing that there are women in the gym, what has happened to this planet? I remember when i used to go back in 2019-2020 it was grunty ball sweat smelling nw3 ogres and roidcels, the vibe was very brocel. Now its nerdy zoomers and narcissist women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Debetro, blatonslatt and 3 others
Those numbers will be bumped to $150 by 2025 just wait

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
yes now it will be easier to watch girls sweaty asses

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
It’s disturbing that there are women in the gym, what has happened to this planet? I remember when i used to go back in 2019-2020 it was grunty ball sweat smelling nw3 ogres and roidcels, the vibe was very brocel. Now its nerdy zoomers and narcissist women
There are less women at gyms here in 2024 compared to 2019

I stopped going to the gym over 1.5 years ago, there is no gym for my face, also I can regain nearly all I lost in around 3-4 months cuz of muscle memory

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 7580
Depends on u
I personally dont like waiting for ppl to finish their sets

• +1
I used to workout snd was jacked and lean and despite what some incels say girls do care about body

I don’t go anymore bcz gyms in my area are extremely overcrowded (mass immigration) and cost around $100/mo , I can’t justify myself paying that much just to wait for 5 poojeets ahead of me trying to use a bench

No found another gym

home workouts are the future

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
you can build your own with 300 euros, all you need is a bar, plates, some dumbbells, and make a rubber platform to lift on, maybe a rack and a bench.
The hard part is having the space for it if you're a citycel.

• +1
There are less women at gyms here in 2024 compared to 2019
Yeah, I've noticed this as well. Guess they realized they were wasting their time.

The hard part is having the space for it if you're a citycel.
20240203 220049

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
mmy planet fitness is fucking empty and i live in a highly populated environment

During Covid I bought a barbell and 120kg weight for myself, a bench and a barbell rack for squats used on ebay. I could train my whole body with it. For abs and calves you dont need weights. I payed maybe 400-500 euro for everything. If gym is too expensive, just buy it yourself and in a few years you can sell it again. You just look for excuses to justify your laziness.

where do you live that a regular gym is 90$ a month? in Houston its like 40-50$ a month for a more expensive gym. I go to a boxing gym that has coaching included and they are 90$ a month

I had to stop going to my gym because too many guys were having sex in the showers and pool area

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and SoundnVision
Its disturbing that there are women in the gym, what has happened to this planet? I remember when i used to go back in 2019-2020 it was grunty ball sweat smelling nw3 ogres and roidcels, the vibe was very brocel. Now its nerdy zoomers and narcissist women
Faggot

Just build a home gym, will cost you 500 dollars but worth it in the long run

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
No found another gym
they’re all like that in my area jfl
where do you live that a regular gym is 90$ a month? in Houston its like 40-50$ a month for a more expensive gym. I go to a boxing gym that has coaching included and they are 90$ a month
Avg gym cost in any city in Canada tbh
Planet fitness is like $25-35/mo but they don’t have barbells

• So Sad
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
He-hell naw.

Btw as long as you can workout and it has good machines/cables go for it.

they better be sucking me off post workout in the sauna for that price

• JFL
Bruh I’m jealous how cheap everything in usa is jfl
my gym was $20/month then i bought a home gym
at $100/month ur better off building a home gym

• +1
they’re all like that in my area jfl

Avg gym cost in any city in Canada tbh
Planet fitness is like $25-35/mo but they don’t have barbells
Planet Fitness and almost any other gym for that matter in the USA is like 10$ a month LMAO, at new years Planet Fitness sometimes runs a deal for 2$ memberships :lul: :lul:

• +1

nigga i pay 1000$ a year for a gym that is the size of my appartment

• So Sad
It’s disturbing that there are women in the gym, what has happened to this planet? I remember when i used to go back in 2019-2020 it was grunty ball sweat smelling nw3 ogres and roidcels, the vibe was very brocel. Now its nerdy zoomers and narcissist women
This hit home.

I remember pre covid the gym was super chill and I’d legit be the only youngcel there jfl. Now it’s all narcy women

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Going to the gym is more about the social exposure
Just lol at hiding in your house forever

• JFL