Would you rather be a Albert Einstein level Iq mmtn or a autistic ND Chadlite?

kox

kox

Iron
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
68
Reputation
36
Title name.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SPAM, ImSomeone, revelations214 and 1 other person
albert einstein iq mmtn
 
  • +1
Reactions: ImSomeone
i’d rather shoot myself
 
  • +1
Reactions: revelations214
Title name.
both are gonna be nd in some way cause people with high iq are just weird. Its a nerf not a blessing if you arent planning on doing some scientific shit in your life
 
both are gonna be nd in some way cause people with high iq are just weird. Its a nerf not a blessing if you arent planning on doing some scientific shit in your life

You still will have good grades n shit tho?
 
You still will have good grades n shit tho?
Grades are not that heavily affected by your iq
some 85 iq nigger could easily get better grades than an 160 iq guy just cause he spent more time learning the same shit over and over

Im 130iq and I never had any problems with grades though, I always had straight a's no matter what I did. I didnt give a fuck about learning anything, was doing homework right when the teacher was checking the others. I dont know if thats my Iq or some other factor
 
So Albert Einstein or myself
I’d stay being me fr
 

Similar threads

Jordan Barrett
Replies
111
Views
397
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
skool
Replies
5
Views
16
mangotimer
mangotimer
sørenyuko
Replies
23
Views
65
king.henryk
king.henryk
posudamoysky
Replies
3
Views
22
killuacel
killuacel
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
15
Views
87
Griffith white-hawk
Griffith white-hawk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top