Would you rather fight off a pack of wolves or a bear

sørenyuko

sørenyuko

183cm hmtn finn
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
1,503
Reputation
1,538
So basically like the grey vs the revenant scenarios
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, revelations214 and psltristan1
Dinner with jay z
 
  • +1
Reactions: sørenyuko
How many wolves are we talking about? Am I allowed a weapon or just my bare hands (no pun intended)?
 
  • +1
Reactions: sørenyuko
It is better to fight a pack of wolves, the chances to survive against them are higher than with a fucking bear :ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: sørenyuko
Bear. I’ll try to intimidate it and worst case stick my arm in its throat to get it to go away. For wolves they would just nip at me until I bleed out.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sørenyuko
depends on what bear is it
If its some russian brown bear or polar bear I aint surviving
 
  • +1
Reactions: sørenyuko
7 wolves and you get a knife

At 7 you'd want to fight the wolves. Especially if you're allowed a knife. Fighting a bear without a gun is pretty much an auto loss. With wolves there are specific strategies you can use with a knife.

You want to use the wolf you're currently fighting with as a shield against others (don't let them surround you). If one comes at you try to kill it asap. Use your non knife holding hand as a meat shield.

7 is a lot though. You need to be very aggressive and very quick, but I think making it out alive is possible.

Against a bear, like a grizzly or polar, there's just zero chance. You're dead.

But if you upp'd it to like 12 wolves, Id rather fight the bear simply because death would be faster. 12 wolves zero chance you'd survive, but the death would be slower and painful.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel and sørenyuko
Canadian black bear
Do I get the knife like in the wolf pack scenario? If yes shit is easy those canadian bears are real small compared to those we have in my country
 
  • +1
Reactions: sørenyuko
Do I get the knife like in the wolf pack scenario? If yes shit is easy those canadian bears are real small compared to those we have in my country
You get the same knife with both
 
  • +1
Reactions: revelations214
It's physically impossible to fight a bear.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel
i could win against either
 
  • Woah
Reactions: sørenyuko
i would just let them kill me :ogre:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: sørenyuko
Pack of wolves, since I would be their leader.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: sørenyuko

Similar threads

Jordan Barrett
Replies
111
Views
397
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
skool
Replies
5
Views
16
mangotimer
mangotimer
Schokokuss
Replies
2
Views
25
registerfasterusing
registerfasterusing
Baeseth
Replies
10
Views
66
g4rlic
g4rlic
Sean O’Pry
Replies
10
Views
44
surgerymaxxed1
surgerymaxxed1

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top