Would you rather be a Chad or a billionaire ?

Chad or billionaire

• Total voters
Thread died. Everyone leave.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
no cause to me the effects of having less enjoyable sex isn't worth the cost of the billion dollars u can get, tho none of this is ideal

We're only talking sex cause the one dude brought it up. There's an element of that in everything. Imagine being this dude except a billionaire:

You think women still aren't smirking? Just look at Elon Musk and the chip he still obviously has on his shoulder.

We're only talking sex cause the one dude brought it up. There's an element of that in everything. Imagine being this dude except a billionaire:

You think women still aren't smirking? Just look at Elon Musk and the chip he still obviously has on his shoulder.

musk isn't subhuman for his age tho, also that's a manlet they weren't laughing at him cause he's ugly cause he was trying to be hard

Chad.
Billions wouldn't stop me feeling like shooting myself everytime I looked in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Materialism is degeneracy.
Every religion is against it.

• +1
musk isn't subhuman for his age tho, also that's a manlet they weren't laughing at him cause he's ugly cause he was trying to be hard
And he still has a chip on his shoulder from being a nerd when he was growing up.

And initially the little dude got mad because the cashier was smirking at him and he's talking about how everywhere he goes women smirk at him.

And he still has a chip on his shoulder from being a nerd when he was growing up.

And initially the little dude got mad because the cashier was smirking at him and he's talking about how everywhere he goes women smirk at him.
legit cope, subhumans just get ignored

Actual room temp iq if you chose Chad. Looks fade, money is generational.

How ugly? And if if Chad would I be forced to be poor?

If you are a chad you can get promotions easier or start a youtube channel and get rich that way. No billionaire but rich enough to live comfortably.

Chad , also why does this thread have 7 pages

Chad. Subhuman and even normie billionaires get shit on all the time. In real life everyone talks shit about them behind their back because people have to question why those men are billionaires and not themselves. Men don’t even question true chad’s worth, because if a man were to try put down a chad they would just look insecure

Neurocranium is a part of the skull that can't be altered in the same way the splanchnocranium can. I really hit a sensitive spot here when you ring my bell 4 times just for an answer, neuropill is fucking brutal. @deadmanwalking
Nobody will ever accept the miniskull pill

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
chad will always make good money

Stacy doesn’t have to care about her body count
Tbh I think it's the opposite

No one cares abt some subhuman slut, but a legit whore stacy is a travesty unless she has bimbo pheno

If your neurocranium isn't the right shape it's game over even with a billion.
As much as I'd like to agree with you, hair can fraud neurocranium to an acceptable degree in almost all cases

As much as I'd like to agree with you, hair can fraud neurocranium to an acceptable degree in almost all cases
@deadmanwalking use image examples to assrail his argument back to Puducherry.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
@deadmanwalking use image examples to assrail his argument back to Puducherry.

No long hair for your flat head pancake miniskull @DelonLover1999

Normal human caucasoid hair rests on the head therefore no amount of styling or length will suddenly give you a human skull it is impossible it will always look dented

Deathniks on suicide watch, skullpill is bonechilling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, DelonLover1999 and HarrierDuBois
View attachment 2799890
View attachment 2799893

No long hair for your flat head pancake miniskull @DelonLover1999

Normal human caucasoid hair rests on the head therefore no amount of styling or length will suddenly give you a human skull it is impossible it will always look dented

Deathniks on suicide watch, skullpill is bonechilling
nigga took it personally lmfao

if anything my neuro is too big for splanchno

but yeah, i see your point

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
if I stayed myself (htn potential) I'll choose the billions, but if I'd be reduced to a 5'5 subhuman then it's not worth it, will make millions with my chadness anyway

Being a billionare you can get all surgeries needed to at least look HTN, jfl if you picked chad

Billionaire (will ascend with surgerymaxxing)

How does chad have more votes than billionaire?

• +1
im already chad so give me the money

looks matter
only up to a certain degree. I would much rather be a normie billionaire than some random chad with an average job.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Billionaire , then i can become giga chad status with one surgery and mog all these psl gods that u fags jack off to & have the rest of the money to wipe my ass with everyday

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Billionaire + Chad

Chad you can be a model and get real love while still being rich asf you don't billions just a couple million
thats still a work and 99% of models are poor

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
bilionaire give money to my relatives then i will buy some land on a island and never talk to people again